[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you feel about this bmw 2002 on ebay pic related wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: $_4.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
$_4.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
how do you feel about this bmw 2002 on ebay
pic related wtf
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281866536833

whats the window in the center console for
>>
>>13936690
For some reason ebay will only show me one picture in the uk. On my phone anyway, just going off the description I'd say he's ruined it.
>>
>>13936690
pretty cool
the window's so you can look at the transaxle they built for it
>>
File: 1447016475550.jpg (25 KB, 389x264) Image search: [Google]
1447016475550.jpg
25 KB, 389x264
>$104,990.00
>>
>>13936731
Click item description
>>
>>13936690
Some of those stickers are selfmade. Shitty jokes full of grammatical errors. Fucking horrible.
>Teilenummer, not Teilnummer
>BMW Motorsport GmbH
The chernobyl shit is the most jimmie-rustling one.
>>
>>13936690
Being sold by a trad3r without warrantee, shit's about to hit fan.

>whats the window in the center console for
You can see the brake bias bar through it.
>>
>>13936753
yep and the awful emblem on the back too
its like someone tryed too hard
>>
>>13936690
>bmw
shit
>2002
ok slightly less shit
>>
I like a lot about it, but I also hate a lot about it.

There's a lot of cheesy shit. Like the stickers, the shitty bolt in tier cage, the fake german production stickers, the fake badges, "twin turbo", being everywhere.

nothing annoys me more than when people alter badges. the only one I can stand is when people with 2002s that have s14s put M2 on the back. but 2002tiitt... come on
>>
>>13937702
i think the dude should have started with a 3.0 CSL and went with that. it would have made more sense.
2002 seems like the wrong "donor car?" eh
>>
>>13937714
neither of them make sense.
the m54 has no relation to the e9 or the 2002.

at least the 2002 had a turbo model. and he did use the turbo front air dam, spoiler, flares, and decals.

but other than that it doesn't make any historical sense.

It's performance is also underwhelming. I mean 2600lbs 335hp.. definitely fast, but not any faster than a turbo m20.

it's cool, but not any direction I would ever go.
the custom carbon stuff is nice.
>>
No one is going to mention the rear tires being mounted the wrong way?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 600x450
>mfw reading the "german" grammar
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.