[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /o/ Talk me into or out of selling my 2012 Range Rover Sport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: E63 AMG 2.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
E63 AMG 2.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Sup /o/

Talk me into or out of selling my 2012 Range Rover Sport to buy a 2011 E63 AMG. I think I want to do it.

Past cars are 2001 Stage 3 Roush, 2007 S4, 2009 ML63 AMG, 2009 135i/M, 2012 Range Rover Sport.
>>
The mercedez will get u more of teh womenz
>>
>>13934218
Unless you are a rich white woman, sell your damn range rover and get that mercedes.
>>
>past cars are
we don't care you egotistical fuck

sell the Rover and get the AMG
>>
>>13934300
None of those are so outlandish that I took at as being egotistical... I figured he listed them so someone wouldn't give the standard "hurr BMW masterrace Audi and Merc are for posers and shitskins hurr".
>>
>>13934296
Dude the range is pretty sharp... I feel like an idiot though because I just bought it in June and I already want something else... It's a nice car for sure, just not as ideal for me I guess.
>>
>>13934218
Do the E63. You'll enjoy it way more, based on your previous cars.
>>
>>13934218
2k for front brakes lol
>>
>>13934332
One of the big bummers is the lack of AWD. I would love to just get an 07/08 RS4, but the timing chain issues are just such a pain in the ass to deal with.
>>
If you won't lose a shit ton of money by selling the Range, then definitely go with the AMG. I would never be able to own fast cars and then switch to an SUV, despite how quick it is.
>>
>>13934350
I won't lose too much. You guys have any experience with aftermarket warranties? Seems like a lot of the MB/AMG guys go for them.
>>
>>13934354
I have a cpo benz, and the warranty is well worth it, only paid about $2700 for extending my cpo about two years, I know its higher for AMG models.

Just had my steering rack and 2 ball joints replaced for this week, didn't pay a dime.
>>
>>13934447
Thanks. Some of the other alternatives I'm looking at are the S4 (not as fast but I love the Audi quality/finish), CTS-V, and ISF.... The ISF wins on maintenance for sure.
>>
>>13934341
>mad that the brakes alone cost more than his whole car
LMAO
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.