[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crash Thread - Share your stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 420x290) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 420x290
>live in sleepy industrial city in central europe
>full of old people and immigrant families
>nothing ever happens, so their sons spend their NEET time driving around in daddys 3er or 5er series pretending they're in a need for speed game
>some friday evening in 2011
>some of these kids do their usual xXStReeT R4ciNgXx bullshit through the inner city
>they take a route that leads through a tunnel, not a straight road but almost, and idiot-proof, even at higher speed
>still, some guy manages to lose control over his beamer, about 100 meter BEHIND the tunnel
>crashes into under-construction bridge-pillar
>kid survives with only a few scratches, but damage on the bridge is too huge, they need to pull down the whole fucking thing
>city sues him, wins, makes him pay 2,5 mio $
pic related: it's his car

Always wear your seatbelts, people.
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 541x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 541x960
>way back in the day
>I mean wayyy back I think I had been 16 for like 3 months
>think I'm the shit at driving in snow in my FWD 01 base lancer
>deliver pizzas
>snow storm
>very very slight bend to the left
>approach going too fast and under steer into a pole
>airbags blow up in muh face and that's how I crashed my first car
>pics related
Luckily I didn't get hurt at all
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 960x541
>>13933827
>>
File: Posmonte.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Posmonte.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>16 for a month
>sleeepy as shit after school (lived 30 miles away and had traffic)
>on dark county road
>doze off
>drive car into ditch
>miss sign and tree by about 2 feet
>stop 2 feet from a tree
>had to get pulled out because pos ff monte carlo and mud
>2nd out of 3rd accident in 2 weeks
>wasnt even my car, was my brothers
>dad no longer allowed me to drive
>pic related, was the car
>>
>>13933803
Being neet, how did he pay?
>>
>be 17 with almost zero snow driving experience
>working at taco bell after school
>like 3 hour snowstorm (first of the season) 2 hours before i get off
>city appears to be all over it
>damn wanted that experience
>get off at like 7-8
>roads clear, proceeding at usual speed
>going over blind hill on the outskirts of city
>for some fucking unfathomable reason the city decided not to plow the other side
>hill has s turn 70% of the way down
>no abs
>brakes completely ineffective
>understeer right into telecom box
>thought i was stuck
>proceed to learn how to rock the car free from deep snow
>return home, damage so slight that it goes unnoticed by parents
I learned several important life lessons that day.
>>
>>13934310
I don't mean that the snow that I was stuck in was very deep, just that the rocking technique works to get unstuck from deep snow
>>
>>13933827

top shitting on fwd dickhead
>>
>>13934330
Shut the fuck up?
>>
File: 20150713_094334.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150713_094334.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
>Hooning moms mini
>takes to to fast
>FDW understeer to the max
>Grand caravan becomes a grand missle
>dodges building with the power of minivan

Thats how I thing they did it at least.
>>
File: 20150713_110522.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150713_110522.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
>>13934396
>>
>gos to buy first car out of state
>buys car
>2 mins later at stoplight
>dumbass friend who drove me there rear end the shit out of me
>>
>>13934396
you english good
>>13935463
heh, shitty.
>drive 3 ton box truck
>approaching green light, it turns yellow as i go over crosswalk, left turner turns in front of me, forcing me to slam on my brakes.
>Stuck on crosswalk, light turns red. I look over and see a pedestrian trying to walk across. I put it in reverse to let her cross respectfully
>She flails her arms around to warm me of the van I do not see in my mirrors. End up hitting the van, breaking off it's license plate
>somehow 800$ insurance claim
luckily it wasn't my truck...
>>
File: Saabfaen.jpg (288 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
Saabfaen.jpg
288 KB, 1632x1224
>heavy snowfall
>black ice under the snow
>mothers Saab with shitty Dunlop winter tires
>enter corner
>front tires slip to the outside of the road
>hit the brakes
>rear now comes around the other side
>rear end drags me backwards off the road
>>
>4a.m, still kinda drunk at a friends house on an acreage and I can't get to sleep. Decide to try and drive home.
>I live on an acreage not too far from him so I think I can manage it as long as I drive very carefully.
>Get onto my dirt road without any problems. The road is straight for like 23km and I live 8km down it. After gong down this road hundreds of times it has become terribly dull.
>Somewhere in the middle of the drive I fall asleep behind the wheel. Not sure how long I'm sleeping for but I'm jolted awake when I hit a rock in the ditch.
>Slap myself awake and drive out of the ditch and continue down the straight road until i reach the end, realizing I have passed my house and now need to go all the fuckin way back.
>Get home and berate myself for being so reckless to drive drunk...
>>
>be 7 years old on way to christmas in snowy saskatchewen.
>Mom is driving through a wicked storm in our piece of crap ford tempo. My brother is in the front seat and I'm in the back.
>I ask my mom for a bottle of water. She struggles to find it, when she does we end up sliding around on the road, eventually flipping twice and ending up in the ditch.
>I blacked out during the accident but I remember coming to and being upside down with the windows blown out. I didn't have a jacket on and I asked my mom where my coat was. I could hear her so i unbuckled myself and climbed to the front seat where my mom was still hanging. She looked like she was in a lot of pain. The last thing I remember was a police officer bringing me to his house and letting me play with his sons toys. My brother was with me and he seemed very worried and blamed me for the accident because I asked for a bottle of water, I was completely unaware and oblivious of what was going on at the time.
mom ended up with severe whiplash and some problems with her back. she recovered. It was the first and only time We missed christmas with the family until I was 24.
>>
File: image.png (619 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
619 KB, 640x1136
>>13935463
>>
>>13935508
Damn dude that's tough
>>
>>13933803
>Hurrr ur in debt 2.5 million, you won't ever pay it off but enjoy that $200 monthly bill for life

Dumb.
>>
File: 1402215663181.gif (579 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1402215663181.gif
579 KB, 500x375
>>13935489
poor saab :(
>>
I really only have two and one of them isn't really an accident but a really really close call.
1st one consists on being in my friends truck and a friend was tailing us in some sorta Japanese midsized . Following cars breaks suck so at one point we hear a decent sized bump, we all turn around to literally see no friend following because he is pretty much under the truck at this point.
Following story was that I was driving on some sorta elevated highway and some truck just kept drifting into my lane. The only other option was a barrier which lead to like a 50 foot drop. Tried honking..nada, tried to slow down but also retarded following traffic wasn't allowing it .Eventually the moron realized there was a car there . literally felt like so motion.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 479x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 479x241
>Small-town Alberta, dead of winter
>Getting off work, gonna drop off a co-worker too
>Roads are one big bullshit sheet made of black ice and FUCK YOU
>Just after 3pm, lots of people getting off work, going to pick up kids from school, etc.
>So naturally a couple of faggots in a black F-150 with a shitty lift kit decide now is the best time to join around town for those sik driftz mang
>Going down the main road into town from the industrial area, two lane road with deep ditches on either side
>Brotruck decides to tailgate me, turn on his 17 light bars and rev constantly while his friends yell and slap the sides of the truck out the window
>We're still doing a little over the speed limit, so why
>Wind up getting tired of his shit after a bit
>BRAKE CHECK MOTHERFUCKER
>He panic brakes, fishtails and slides at a 45-degree angle down into the ditch
>Gets stuck in the crazy deep snow
>Our faces as I continue into town
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.