[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /o/ approve of the turbo VW Beetle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: vwbeetlejpg.jpg (304 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
vwbeetlejpg.jpg
304 KB, 1280x850
Does /o/ approve of the turbo VW Beetle?
>>
File: 1210104.jpg (22 KB, 403x302) Image search: [Google]
1210104.jpg
22 KB, 403x302
only if you mod it to make it quicker
its a vw so it will break anyway. may as well enjoy what little life it has
>>
/o/ does not approve of anything VAG except maybe mk1 and mk2 GTIs.
>>
>>13933068
I approve of it. It may not be reliable, but it certainly has a charm. I enjoyed the one I drove, but I didn't like the turbo lag. Were it me, I'd just get a base model 2.5L 5 cylinder model and mod that.
>>
>>13933068
Those wheels are slightly too big
It's triggering me
>>
>>13933093
supercharger, man!
>>
Rather have a V6 mustang
>>
>>13933319
why? The 2.5L doesn't need one. intake, exhaust, and an ECU tune and it makes the same power as a Beetle Turbo or a Golf GTI, and it's N/A.
>>
>>13933068
>VAG
No.
>>
>>13933068
is it RWD yet?
>>
>>13933369
Is it rear engined yet and not a disgusting front engined front wheel drive bastardization that the only thing it has in common with the original beetle is its looks?
>>
>>13933345
kek i have a 2013 malibu and raced some black chick in one, she was hauling ass until i downshifted and decided to partake in her shenanigans.
>>
>>13933068
nice porch
>>
>>13935179
>implying a female nigger would modify her bug.
>>
>>13933324
You fuckers are on every thread
>>
Imagine, if they had put the engine in the correct end. It could have had real potential, though they'd have to get the radiator set up in the back to avoid needing a mile of coolant pipe. Maybe we would be all over the late 90s ones, like some kind of newer MR2.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.