[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i bought one of these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: XC70ModelLineup-US-v1.jpg (32 KB, 800x339) Image search: [Google]
XC70ModelLineup-US-v1.jpg
32 KB, 800x339
2008 2.4 D5. how badly did i fuck up /o/?
>>
actually not bad. it's a little quick and pretty reliable.

actual pics?
>>
>>13930544
actual pics are stored in my pc at home. its at 82.000 Km's. My friends warned me service expenses will destroy me. They suggested buying a forester or audi a6 wagon but i didn't listen.
>>
>>13930571
My friend had one. Just dont break shit and you'll be fine.
>>
File: MightyThunderVolvo.jpg (290 KB, 620x886) Image search: [Google]
MightyThunderVolvo.jpg
290 KB, 620x886
>>13930571

Thats absolute bullshit... if you can afford one you should be able to afford the other just fine

They are surprisingly nice cars. They're not too troubled, they perform damned well in the winter, spacious as fuck and who doesn't love that beastly i5 noise?
>>
File: Obama-laughing.jpg (87 KB, 1200x839) Image search: [Google]
Obama-laughing.jpg
87 KB, 1200x839
>>13930525

Very
Overpriced
Lame
Vehicle
Obviously
>>
well i figured audi would cost more and maintanence would cost more as well. but i think subie would be a logical purchase too.

car is long and very spacious. going strong and rides like a fucking boat.
>>
>>13930586
OP's a diesel, tho.
>>
>>13930637

Mhm, and? Thats the one I've driven, as petrol ones are incredibly rare here due to the taxation on petrol-engines
>>
File: 666.png (3 KB, 167x96) Image search: [Google]
666.png
3 KB, 167x96
>>13930637

Here is an example of the used market on XC70's in Norway (Diesel = diesel, bensin = petrol/gas)
>>
>>13930525
Really not bad at all. It has one of the best sounding diesels ever made.
>>
>>13930645
>>13930648
I know man. I have a diesel myself, not dissing diesels.
Just saying they won't have that inline 5 sound.
>>
>>13930525
I like the car OP, but the interior is just bottom tier looking.
>>
Those things fuckong suck, OP.
I used to work at a. Ol o dealership before it went out of business.
Customer used to always bring these things in all the time in the winter for sever water intrusion. The swedes can't make a door seal to save their lives. The water gets in there and the floor is cover in 3 inches of foam that acts like a giant sponge.
Mildew and mold sets I the car starts to smells like a hookers yeasty pussy.
All the mechanics can do is remove all the seats and interior and roll the windows down and wheel the thing outside with the windows down everyday for months while you drive around in a rental car for months.
Also the auto transmissions break around 70000-10000 miles
Have fun, OP.
>>
Sweet cars I have a v70 t5 never had a problem. Make sure you service the pcv and it may be due for a timing belt. Also service the angle gear and trans filter. Make sure you run a matching set of tires and keep them rotated.

Mine is @ 190,000 with no major repairs

>most problems are lack of decent maintenance and care.
>>
>>13930946
>>13930914
fuck that man. my old corolla had no problems. i only changed engine and transmisson oils thats all.
>>
>>13930914

Idiots, you can crank the heat and a/c, it's the fastest way to dry out a car.
>>
>>13930571
>audi
>reliable

Dude that Swedish brick on wheels is reliable and fun, too bad you didn't get an older model but if you take care of them then you should be fine
>>
>>13930586
Ooooohhh man one day I wanna own a 240 turbo and make it look like that picture you posted, I'm a saab guy but damn it looks Sooo good
>>
>>13930571
>volvo maintenance costs will destroy you
>suggests a fucking audi as an alternative
yeah youre friends are retarded
>>
>>13931398
probably it's because there are so many audis where i live but not many volvos. so maintanence would be easy with spare parts. i know audi is horrible with reliability
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.