[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have guys serviced the non reversible tremmy pipe on the up end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: encabulator.png (839 KB, 958x652) Image search: [Google]
encabulator.png
839 KB, 958x652
have guys serviced the non reversible tremmy pipe on the up end of the grammeters on a series 2 turbo encabulator yet?

Not sure how to follow the manual, no matter what I do I keep getting side fumbling.
>>
non reversible? shit out of luck mate, you have to replace the whole grammeter including the solenoid
>>
>>13930326

that will damage the prefabulated amulite casing...
>>
File: 1448067372856.gif (60 KB, 280x268) Image search: [Google]
1448067372856.gif
60 KB, 280x268
>>13930331
>can't extract a grammeter without fucking up the casing

There's a Honda dealership in your city bro

Just buy a Civic
>>
Mine was the differential girdle springs.
>>
>>13930331
Not with the double reverse extractor.
>>
>>13930355
Y'all niggas gonna fuck up your dingle arms.
>>
>>13930355
>2000 + 15
>still using a double reverse extractor

When are you going to join the pull thru extractor master race?
>>
>>13930355
>>13930361
>needing specialized tools
>to do a simple R&R on a cardinal grammeter which has been around since the 80s

I pulled my first grammeter with an ordinary nonferrous Jefferies clamp and a fucking crescent wrench
>>
>>13930375
I bet when you replaced it you got side fumbling though.
>>
File: 1448115898454.jpg (50 KB, 406x395) Image search: [Google]
1448115898454.jpg
50 KB, 406x395
>>13930392

Not if you're not a retard, and you check alignment of the marzlevanes before you put it back together

I bet you don't even own a geiger counter
>>
>>13930315
You have to reset the magnaglas controller by getting it's memory into write only mode.

Then you can take the double reverse extractor and pull the grammeter.

I've done this to a series PI encabulator before and the older versions are not that different.

All you need is a mobius screwdriver and a Schrodinger's hammer.

Good luck.
>>
>>13930361
>le current year meme
just because regulators enforce the use of pull through extractors doesn't make them superior technology
>decrease mokoriness by 1%
>enjoy having amulite casing parts all over the inside of the turboencabulator core as soon as the afilator tips
>>
>>13930478
>the amulite will shear if your marzel vanes are aligned

Stay amateur.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.