[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long before the Chrysler brand is phased out in favor of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1024px-Fiat_Logo.svg.png (291 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Fiat_Logo.svg.png
291 KB, 1024x1024
How long before the Chrysler brand is phased out in favor of Fiat in the U.S.?
>>
>>13929403
3-5 years
>>
Very very soon. I'm seeing more & more Fiat's on the street
>>
>>13929403
I won't be phased out
The renegade and wrangler are doing very good
>inb4 >renegade, top jej
>>
>>13929403
Never
>>
When the SRT models start beating Ferraris and Ferrari cries to have the model discontinued.
>>
FIX
IT
AGAIN
TONY
>>
>>13930879
>expecting different segments of cars to compete each other
Litreally why u this retarded m8?
>>
>>13929403
Never. Both are concieved as being just as unreliable, but Chrysler at least has the home advantage, and nationalism going for it (and whatever filuted amount of Mopar heritage it has left). It makes no sense to get rid of the brand.
As for Dodge and Jeep, they're doing way too good to even consider rebadging them. Their brand image is way better than Chrysler's anyways.

>>13930779
Renegade and Wrangler are Jeep though, not Chrysler.

>>13930879
SRT models aren't designed to compete with Ferrar, and Ferrari is going out of FCA anyways.
>>
Fiat will be Alfa Romeo's Mini in the US, they have no intention of selling models that don't serve that function in that market.
>>
>>13930888
>>13930890
>rumors that ferrari was crying about the Viper
>what do you know the Viper is cancelled!

Everyone knows ferrari cries about everything, it was a joke on the rumor. Fiat already has ended SRT as a name brand though that was a good thing.
>>
>>13929403
>Fiata has MOPAR written under the hood
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.