[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking sick of the car "scene". Apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 0419.jpg (50 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
0419.jpg
50 KB, 453x604
I'm so fucking sick of the car "scene".
Apparently criticizing someone's car is never ever allowed, and if you do you're just a "hater" that's jealous. Why are we not allowed to point out things on peoples cars? Everyone in the car "scene" gets super upset and sensitive when you say anything that isn't along the lines of "wow I fucking love your car man pls let me suck your dick". Sure, people that know me will know I don't like it if someone talks shit on my car, but I defend my car, I don't attack the person and say shit like "HURR RESPECT OTHERS RIDES" and "YEAH WELL YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS FAGGOT". I thought cars were supposed to be a manly hobby? If they still were, then people wouldn't get their fucking panties in a bunch every time you say you think someone ruined a car by stancing it.

It's always the same fucking people too. It's always some vaping, Supreme wearing, half Puerto Rican/Asian with a stanced mid-2000's Japanese car.

Yes, I'm mad.
>>
>criticizing people's cars
>not offering challenging them to pinks

You're just as bad
>>
That's the swaggot scene, not the car scene.
>>
File: 1444195931298.jpg (57 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1444195931298.jpg
57 KB, 720x480
>>13924140
>he goes to stancefag meets
>he goes to stancefag websites
>he doesnt expect stancefags to get defensive when confronted.

its basic human nature.

Thats said if you dont like those people why hang out with them?

this is some meta level "stop liking what i dont like"
>>
>>13924238
It's the whole car world.
It's like /o/ but in real life.
And you don't say anything to anyone's face. You quietly talk shit with your friends.
That's all that happens in any car scene. Giant shit talking fest
>>
>>13924250
Almost every car meet you go to has these fuckers, the only exception is boomer muscle car meets.
>Go to "regular" car meet
>"STANCE BRO VAPE BRO DON'T BE A HATER BRO"
>Go to a boomer car meet
>"YOU NEED A MUSCLE CAR SON STOP BUYING THAT JAP CRAP FREEDOM AIN'T FREE"
>>
>>13924281
Depends on the muscle car crowd, a lot of them were pretty cool when a modified Evo X turned up.
>>13924253
>>13924281
Swaggots are not car people, I repeat. Only swaggots use the word "hater".
>>
File: 1442911968154.gif (253 KB, 447x415) Image search: [Google]
1442911968154.gif
253 KB, 447x415
>real car enthusiasts appreciate and respect every build bro

FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1430717712807.jpg (12 KB, 206x210) Image search: [Google]
1430717712807.jpg
12 KB, 206x210
>>13924140
>everyone always calls me jealous and tells me to stfu
>>
>>13924281
who the fuck goes to a muscle car meet with a japanese car though?

are you just fucking retarded?

if you dont like it, go to a *insert your vehicle here* club meet-up where you get to spend time with people you share something with instead of sticking your white ass where it doesnt belong.
>>
>>13924299
I never said anything about swaggots.
But ok
>>
>>13924320
Only jap cars allowed at boomer meets are Datsun Z's with chebby 350 swap
>>
They're people out there that do it, you're probably just not aware. Check out https://www.instagram.com/truckrice.2/ It's for trucks, but same thing could apply to cars
>>
>>13924333
They were still pretty iffy about that
>>
I used to go to a one size fits all car meet and it was actually pretty great. I think what made it so good was that we had the balls to line them up down some back roads and we all appreciated the performance of everybody's car.

At a car meet with no races most ricers are just as likely to swarm a fucking vw golf as they would a ford gt.
>>
>>13924140
Except you're the one sounding like a whiny fuckin bitch right now. They're bitches for not being able to take criticism, but you're a bitch too for being so goddamn desperate to give it out.

You are right in some regards of course, but there have always been people in this hobby who have been in it for attention, admiration, dick-sucking, and nothing short of that will satisfy them. Why would you care about anything those people have to say though?
>>
>>13924324
That's what I'm trying to get across.
>>
People who hate on stancefags are probably the worst mother fuckers in the scene.

Fucking bunch of 'stop liking what I don't like' shitbags that complain about a god damn grocery getter / DD.

>Hurdur your car can't attack corners, much less speed bumps.

stupid fucking apes I swear to allah
>>
>>13924140
because the car scene is filled with liberals
>>
File: 1400355089846.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1400355089846.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>13924440
Good so we can all get along then right?

no because you assholes have an insane victim complex and think that any event not made for your special snowflake ass is somehow a slight against you.

Seriously you retards were damaging the surface at a local autocross course so they had to add in a new minimum chassis ride height rule and you got all up in arms about it like a bunch of manchildren (or tumblrinas)

you retards repeatedly bitch about tire rules thinking you want to bring slicks or something equally as retarded because the spec tire wears out too fast (because you moronic retards are scrubbing every corner and rolling on like 45 degrees of camber) and you repeatedly get shot down by people still running on the spec tire or worse shitty all seasons. Then you just go crying about "haters and casuals ruining the tuning scene"
>>
This is the stance scene, OP

anybody actually into cars and racing is capable of taking criticism and isn't a total faggot
>>
>>13924889
now this aint to say i hate swaggots on sight, some of them are alright, but its the victim complex ones that have bought into the "haters make me famous" mantra that drive me up the wall.

there was another story with a trashed BMW the driver thought it was some drift event (on a dirt racetrack no less) and was digging up the corners into a boggy mess on every corner, going after him was something nobody wanted to do, he was asked to stop digging up the track so much and left. (either he's just passively fuming about us now telling all his buddies we're a bunch of haters and shit, or he was a reasonable guy who understood the event was not his kind of thing)
>>
>>13924440
>waaaaah appreciate my desire to be a special snowflake with retarded cars

The vape smell sucks. The obnoxious stickers suck. The constant attentionwhoring sucks. The awful videos and instagram filters really suck.

I am allowed to it like something. Just like you are allowed to like it.
>>
>>13924140
>friend bitches about my car all the time and picks at everything about it
>always tells me to floor it and when i do he tells me his old car would have "been up to speed by now"
>i never say a thing about his current car which is a 4 cylinder hatchback that pisses oil and has a reputation of being a chicks car
>>
>>13924897
/thread

go to a race track and all that "you're just a hater" goes away. provided you can get some good times.
>>
>>13924140
I'm aware of the issues with my car and I'd probably agree with whatever they say, unless it's something objective
>>
File: 20150914_182839.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150914_182839.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>13924320
I roll to Muscle Car and Lowrider events in my lil 74' Subaru. Not 1 fuck given. Sometimes draws a small crowd.
>>
>>13929146
Did you import that?
>>
File: 20151021_170354.jpg (3 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151021_170354.jpg
3 MB, 3264x1836
>>13929164
Its from Oregon, now in Southern Cali. Was garaged its entire life. I drive it daily.
>>
>>13929146
>>13929177
>fwd
kek
>>
>>13929177
what's that thing got in it spinning them wheels?
stick or auto?
curb weight?
>>
>>13929146
>>13929177
A mate of mine has a 76 sedan version of that, about 40,000km off 1 million kms
>>
>go to historic hillclimb event
>just a bunch of older dudes who love driving their historic cars on race tracks
>banter is always in abundant supply

I'm mostly into 80s/90s cars, but I'd take this over a car meet any day
>>
>>13929206
4 speed 1.4l EA63 boxer engine,
It is FWD and gets about 37mpg
>>
you're probably a total faggot about it though.

If someone says oh I don't like your car, who cares

It's the people who go OMG YOUR CAR IS SHIT LITERALLY GO BACK IN TIME AND RAPE AND KILL YOUR OWN MOTHER SO YOU ARE NEVER BORN that get told to fuck off
>>
Participation trophy generation.
>>
Op got rekt for running his mouth like some retarded fuck and comes to 4chan spinning shit hoping some faggot will lick his wounds
>>
>>13927663
Go to a race track and talk shit you'll end up with a helmet smashed into your face, if you cant back it up on the track ofc
>>
>>13929177
Does it have that schmick center fog light under the badge?
>>
>cars are meant to be a manly hobby
>I don't like it when people criticize my car and will defend it
>they are such pussies for telling me to fuck off when I criticize theirs

OP legit retarded
>>
you're one of those faggots who walks around alone at meets and tries to stir shit up for no good reason

>I don't like it if someone talks shit on my car
>WHY DON'T OTHER PEOPLE ACCEPT ME SHITTING ON THEIR CAR I'M SUCH A VICTIM ;_;
>>
>>13929554
Thats in the 80s
>>
>>13929632
Bummer
>>
>>13924316
>>13924140
>I'm a real enthusiast because I respect all rides
Nah they don't. They only like JDM TYTE YOOO! and nothing else. I tried taking some stancefag friends of mine to a regular weekly carshow and they never went back because it was "boring"

I guess their idea of a fun show is paying 20 dollars just to walk around and looking at all the cars that follow the exact same formula

>#rippaulwalker
>>
>>13924440
>scene
Fucking kek senpai way to let everyone know you're a millennial stancefag lmao

That obey hat is on too tight
>>
My mates and I are merciless when it comes to each others cars
>>
>>13929547
that's what i said, m8
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.