[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all want to build a car but not all of us have the funds...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_5854.jpg (187 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5854.jpg
187 KB, 1000x667
So we all want to build a car but not all of us have the funds... How crazy would it be if /g/ set up like a lottery system where we would all donate a $1-5 and the winner would get that money for the build? I think the idea is promising.

What do you guys think? Obviously we can brainstorm some more if you guys are really interested in something like this. We would set a limit of course so it would be a budget build nothing too crazy nothing to weak.
>>
Y'all niggas gonna get shut down by the Feds for one reason or another.
>>
I'll take care of the money side of things
>>
>>13923962
Is this illegal in any way lol
>>
How is the winner going to build a car for $20 though?
>>
4Chan can't even hold a digital soccer tournament without corruption and you want to hold a lottery for thousands of dollars? Not to mention the winner is most likely going to be a troll who spends the money to donk a twingo or something. I like the idea i really do but i can't see it working, especially not on 4Chan.
>>
>>13924972
It is in France.
>>
Play in a band and get money for nothing + chicks for free. Also you shoulda play the guitar. Or learn to play them drums
>>
>>13925115
I want my MTV
>>
>>13925019
France isn't real.
>>
>>13923882
Winner has to take suggestions from /o/ in a dedicated winner's thread, no questions asked, no exceptions. All dubs and up must be followed.
>>
Non-OP bump.
>>
>>13923882
>tfw I took that photo

sup, /p/ro
>>
>>13925012
>guy that wins is going to spend the money donking a twingo

why is that a bad thing?
>>
>>13923882
"The winner is... THIS ANON!"
>Is actually OP posting as anon

How stupid do you think we are?
>>
>>13925919
Got it from that thread. Hey bb;) sweet pics
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.