[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>working as a mechanic >women comes in. 7/10 tall black
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20150723_134328961.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150723_134328961.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
>working as a mechanic
>women comes in. 7/10 tall black chick
>"I'm having trouble with my brakes, they make a weird sound and I have to stop on the brakes really hard sometimes to stop"
>take it out the nissan Altima for a test drive. Scares the fuck out of me because its making a loud scraping sound every time you step on the brakes allmost like the engine is going to fly off.
>put it on the lift to inspect it
>I'm greeted by something which I can't explain. Spend the next 30 minuets trying to understand what happened. Still trying to figure some of this shit out

So apparently somehow one of the brakepads twisted to the side (didnt fall off because its still there although its bent)allowing the brake caliper piston to connect directly with the rotor. The piston then shaved down the rotor till it looked like the pic I took. HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMENONE NOT NOTICE THAT?
>>
>>13897252
>HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMENONE NOT NOTICE THAT?

I think you know.
>>
She was probably constantly on her phone, talking so loud that it took weeks of wear for her to hear it over her babboon speak
>>
File: IMG_20150723_180550295.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150723_180550295.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>
>>13897252
>HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMENONE NOT NOTICE THAT?
People are generally stupid.
>>
File: 6ce.png (137 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
6ce.png
137 KB, 350x350
>>13897252
>>
>>13897315
That's actually impressive
>>
>>13897252
Black people cant into spending money properly then blame white people for their problems because of shit that happened 2-3 generations ago. But it's easier to blame white people than take personal accountability for their actions, right?
>>
>>13897271
>>13897360
lol
>>
I don't get how this ever happens. People see their cars as a appliance, yes I get that, but that shit is just plain dangerous...you'd think normies would at least fear for their safety because of the unknown factor of the noise coming from their car. Kinda like how people are afraid of other stupid shit like pesticides or terrorism... I mean not exactly like that but you think they'd overreact more to things like this which are an immediate threat to their safety and not ones that are microscopic
>>
>>13897252
You know those black people. Probably blasting her fucking moojambong rap music so she can't hear shit.
>>
>>13897377

Normies, from my experience, follow the rule "if I ignore the problem it will eventually solve itself" for any car-related issues. It doesn't make sense but that's what they do.
>>
>>13897387
I really don't get it. Why are people such cattle that follow what they're told to be afraid of and not think for themselves about what they should be afraid of .

You're much more likely to be killed in a car than you are from Shahid blowing you up
>>
>>13897377

Stupid people don't know what brake pads are or how cars work at all, anon. To them, a car is a magical thing that goes and stops until it doesn't, and then it either needs to be taken to a shop to be fixed or replaced.

Oh, and they always buy from a dealership and get fucked on financing.
>>
>>13897271
>implying they can hear their phone while blasting their jungle music loud enough for everyone on the block to hear it
>>
So is that not how brakes should look? I better take my car in ASAP
>>
File: Bad_Brake_rotor.jpg (83 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Bad_Brake_rotor.jpg
83 KB, 960x720
>>13897252
>>13897315
Step up little nigga
>>
Fuckin pleb, you've never heard of disc drum brakes?
>>
lol these white virgins spewing internet racism
>>
>>13899051
>white
Yes.
>virgin
No.

>internet racism
I tell racist jokes IRL too.
>>
>>13897252
this happens all the time
>>
>>13899051
Oh shit guys a tripfag I guess we'd better listen to his wisdom!

Fuck off, nog lover.
>>
>>13899805
he's a namefag you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>13899812
Oh shut up you cunt, you know they're pretty much the same thing.
>>
>>13899826
no. seriously if you're this new you shouldn't even be posting
>>
It's mainly because of popular modern mentalities about cars and durability.

>My Honda/Toyota/Nissan will last 300k miles with zero maintenance! It's a Japanese car everyone knows they can do this!
>>
>>13899862
Oh i'm such a candy-ass my bad. lelele newfagging so hard rn le summer's here.

Namefag/tripfag whatever the point is they're trying to tell themselves apart from everyone else. If you cared that much about your fucking oldfag routine you'd shit on them as well you dickhead.
>>
talk to me when you see caliper piston rubbing on 1 half of the rotor.
>>
>>13899896
lurk more faggot
>>
>>13899918
Congrats mate you've realised what a fucking spastic you've been.
>>
>>13899934
go back to /b/ till you've learned how shit works
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.