[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with not having a truck /o/? >be 21 >living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: Rare+pepe+comp_419215_5582801.jpg (45 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
Rare+pepe+comp_419215_5582801.jpg
45 KB, 709x765
How do you deal with not having a truck /o/?

>be 21
>living with Mom (divorced parents)
>getting first place
>order living room set online
>sofa, love seat, and recliner
>also got a badass gaming rocking chair
>remind Dad multiple times on when the shipment is coming so he bring his trailer over to haul it to my storage
>furniture arrives
>Dad made excuse on why can't come
>probably at home jacking off to Brandi on Storage Wars
>days go by
>put tarp over it because rain
>go to check it today
>covered in ants and cockroaches

Lazy as fuck Dad. Can't risk finding anybody on Craigslist. $2,800 living room set ruined.

G-get a Honda Civic /o/ said.
>>
>>13896766
You could have rented a truck.
>>
Renting a big ass u-haul van is like $90 anon
>>
>>13896766
You're a fucking retard and you deserved it
>>
>>13896778
No way! I'm not renting cars anymore if I can get U-Haul for cheaper! They need a U-Haul at the airport.
>>
>>13896778
>big ass u-haul van is like $90

10' Uhaul box truck is only $20/day plus like $1.09/mi.
>>
You sure sound like a fucking idiot.
>>
>>13896766
>$2,800 living room
fuck m8 do you know how many cars and go faster bits you can buy for that?

i take the rear seats out of the hatchback i got tho, pretty much turns into a van
>>
>>13896790

Yea it's not very expensive, especially if you're local
>>
Why wouldn't you get the place first so the furniture could be delivered there? Sitting on the floor for 2 days won't hurt you.
>>
>>13896766

you didn't rent a u-haul?

i get that you hate your dad to the point of distraction... but well yeah, just quit hating your dad and get your life together OP.
>>
>>13896766
>go to car renting place
>rent a truck
>move
>return truck
>profit?

or even better OP, but i'm sure this one won't be achievable for such an autistic jackass

>go out
>have friends
>ask friends to help you move because your car is small
>have a great time in the process.
>>
File: IMG_20130707_143526.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130707_143526.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1536
No replacement for displacement, or flipping an $80 engine for $250
>rare picture of a crossover actually using all that space for something

I've put ~1000lbs in it on many occasions. If I have to drive somewhere ar to pick something up I use the CRV or Tercel if I can because "muh empeegees"

You'd be surprised what fits in a Toyota Tercel with a sweat and colorful language (a 36"1st gen tube style HDTV fits, but only in through the passenger door)

Seriously, just cram shit in and then go vertical when you can't cram anymore. 8ft lumber comfortably fits in a 2nd gen Legacy.
>>
>not having that one homie with a truck who will bail you out of trouble for peanuts and a day to hangout together

You fucked up OP. I AM that guy with a truck, i helped my bestfriend move out of his parents house cuz his sister was causing trouble on purpose. I did it all for close to free cuz i've known him since middle school. IF you had a hoimie you coulda asked for a favor, or RENTED a truck for a few hours and saved yourself the hassle. But no, you chose to be autistic and sit around waiting for someone to solve your problem. gj op.
>>
File: why the fuck you lyin'.png (350 KB, 786x600) Image search: [Google]
why the fuck you lyin'.png
350 KB, 786x600
>>13896778
>>13896854
>>13896873
>>
>2015
>not getting things delivered to your door step for less than what it costs to rent a van for a few hours
Inb4 hurr durr im at work all day. Give your keys to the friendly old lady neighbor for the day and ask her to open your door for the delivery. Inb4 everyone is known to steal everyones things in Murrika. Stop living in the third world.
>>
Your mother has clearly brainwashed you into treating your dad like a piece of shit whose importance is based purely on how useful he is (as she did during their marriage), and he's had enough of you being a self-centered user.

Your childish waaaaa-why-daddy-no-drop-erryfin-to-halp-me bitching is pretty damn indicative of how poorly you treat him.
>>
>>13896766
Just rent one
>>
>>13896890
I am also that guy. I have two trucks
>I'll let you borrow one if I'm busy/I know you well enough
>>
I hate trucks so its pretty easy
>>
>>13896766
You can rent a small u-haul or even a pick up.

>get a Honda Civic
Yeah, the money you saved in gas over the year warrants the one time rental of truck when you need it, retard.
>>
>live in south
>every other person I know has a truck
>have small 80s sedan
>if they're not willing to let me use it I rent uhaul
>use saved gas money to buy a beater truck on CL

well I don't have the truck yet but it's not hard to get one OP
>>
>tfw you will never live in the land of landing strip roads and daily drive a 90's Chevy Kodiak with a matching Silverado bed and '99-00 Escalade interior
It's even the same length as a regular crew cab long bed, only as wide as a dually on both ends.
>>
>>13896902

I must be getting old because I genuinely don't understand why anyone thinks this is funny. It's beyond Facebook tier humor.
>>
File: 1447599634825.jpg (21 KB, 236x331) Image search: [Google]
1447599634825.jpg
21 KB, 236x331
>>13896766
I'm 25. I used to own a full size saloon and now I own a mid size executive car.

I've changed apartments five times; and that's not counting the give different form rooms I've been in.

The only issue I've ever had is other Americans asking what the hell a saloon is.
>>
>>13896766
>How do you deal with not having a truck /o/?
I do have one. I don't even drive it often.
>>
File: 1443064278639.png (116 KB, 370x257) Image search: [Google]
1443064278639.png
116 KB, 370x257
I paid an extra hundred bucks for delivery. And I got to sit on my ass while they carried it upstairs and put it in my bedroom

There's no fucking way I would have put a 1600$ leather loveseat in the back of my gti or pick up

Why would you want to risk scratching or damaging that shit
>>
>>13896766
It's called uhaul you fucking autist. like holy shit are you actually this stupid?
>>
>>13896766
>WAA I NEEDED A TRUCK FOR THIS ONE SPECIFIC SCENARIO OF MY LIFE, HOW CAN I LIVE WITHOUT A TRUCK NOW!?
It's called renting a truck when I need one instead of being a tiny penis'd manlet c.u.c.k 99.9% of the year.

Holy shit op, you sound stupid enough already to lump yourself in with the rest of the truck drivers and you don't even have a truck yet.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.