[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dealership AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: WREX.jpg (358 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
WREX.jpg
358 KB, 1280x850
Hey all, I work at a Subaru/Buick/GMC dealership as a lot attendant. Ask me anything.
>>
>>13895816
What is best way for someone with no credit and half downpayment to get lowest price?
>>
>>13895816
lot attendant? Are you in sales, or just bus cars around?
>>
>>13895868
I wouldn't know entirely because I'm not a salesman. But, if you know a guy, some finance workers will be willing to jump through hoops to get you financing on a car, even at a credited dealership

>>13895878
The latter. The job is really only fun when a BRZ or WRX/STi rolls around, or any cool used car(which we get a lot of thanks to rich white neighborhood)
>>
>>13895898
What's the lowest you could get a series blue brz?
>>
>>13895905
Unsure. According to Subarus website, along with the info I know about the current financing rates, I'd be looking at about $590 a month for 36 months with $5500 down for a BRZ Premium.
>>
>>13895816
Do you guys also sell Kias? In Oklahoma?
>>
>>13895816
Fellow lot attendant, most of the time I just fuck around. Drive cars on the lot I find interesting and such
>>
>>13895965
Nope. Just the three I stated. And not in Oklahoma.
>>
>>13895985
Ayyyy. Yup, we have a section of the lot away from the showrooms with no cameras. Fun to try out handbrake turns and such in auction cars since the area is completely gravel.

The best I did was in a 2002 Nissan Pathfinder. Smashed in the footpedal e-brake and ripped a sik skid uleh (not even lying)
>>
>>13895985
>>13896004
>you will never get to take the ZR1/SL 65/Viper/GT-R/M3 out for an hour on your lunch break just for shiggles

Step it up and get in the sales game dudes, the perks are better
>>
File: GodzillaBanter.png (345 KB, 396x603) Image search: [Google]
GodzillaBanter.png
345 KB, 396x603
>>13896040
I've been considering it, but Im not sure if I can juggle full time college and full time sales. I know people who are doing it but Im just not productive enough.

And that stuff doesn't fly as well around here. Especially since we usually have 1-2 WRXs at a time, and rarely do we have BRZs.

On the other hand, tooling around in a fully loaded $80,000 Yukon XL Denali is hella fun.
>>
>>13896059
Do part time sales. I do full time school and part time sales, and make waayyyyy more than any other part time job I could hope to handle while doing my masters

>>13896076
Just depends on where you are man.
>>
>>13896040
I get to drive everything sales drive, From what I have seen There are always one or two salesman that make decent money but the rest make shit, make more then most of the sales people at our store. Can only make it in sales if you are the top one or two each month
>>
>>13896084
Interesting. I'm not sure how keen they would be on part time sales at my place, but it could happen. I could also be underestimating myself too.
The thing is, I'm comfortable with my $10.75 an hour. The stress is low, and the benefits are nice. If I ever wanted to move up, everyone there likes me enough to expedite the process.
>>
>>13896084
Thing that turns me off of sales is you have to be somebody really tolerant to not blowing your lid from some of the bullshit you have to deal with from day to day. Don't have the temperament and personality I guess to succeed in sales.
>>
>>13896113
go pick any three of my tales from the dealership stories. If any single one of them makes you rage, sales won't be for you
>>
>>13896138
I have spent a few nights lurking through some of your story threads, very entertaining. Have raged through some, have a temperament of george costanza.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.