[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I drive with my grandma from Manteca to San Jose on thanksgiving?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: apprehensive doge.jpg (60 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
apprehensive doge.jpg
60 KB, 500x351
Should I drive with my grandma from Manteca to San Jose on thanksgiving? She already sometimes drifts into the wrong lane and curbs it randomly in broad daylight, and we're supposed to drive there and then back the same night in the dark and probably rain. I'm just kinda writing this as a last testament to show I never thought it was a good idea
>>
Why don't you make yourself useful for a change and do the driving?
>>
>>13892634
>letting granny drive on 580
You must hate your grandma.
>>
Why the fuck don't you drive?
>>
>>13892652
I don't have a license :)
>>
>>13892663
Why are you here then busrider
>>
>>13892663
Why does your grandma still have hers?
>>
Wear a fire suit, neck brace and helmet.
>>
>>13892663
As long as you dont drive like an idiot cops wont pull you over.
>>
>>13892708
Or get a permit and drive with her as a passenger. Unless your 14, and have no driving experience
>>
>>13892634
Fuck Lmao I thought I was the only one from manteca here
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.