[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: honda-integra-hon_98_ir_1.jpg (42 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
honda-integra-hon_98_ir_1.jpg
42 KB, 630x420
i wanted to buy a type r from 1998. but im afraid cars that would lose alot of hp what do you think. it has 200 k miles.and is stock
>>
>>13892097
fwd sucks
>>
UK?
Get a DC5 instead
>>
>>13892106
im in portugal and dc5 are rare and expensive the guy was asking 9 k euros for thi one.
>>
>>13892097

i have a 97 type R and its still more than enough power to get in trouble in
>>
>>13892116
Waaaaaaaaay too much for any 200k mile car.
>>
>>13892116
I don't know much about the Euro spec cars, but I had a DB8. (Yes there are 4 door ITRs)

Euro/UK cars had a different intake and ecu, i think they run on lower octane.
I think the price is alot but I have no idea what they selll for in Portugal, and 200k miles is a shitload
>>
>>13892138
in portugal you have to understand that the car culture isnt very big so any unicorn is very expensive but i have seen them goin in portugal with 100k miles for easily 14 k
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3084x2385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3084x2385
I have a rx7 from 1996 and it made 314whp with a new intake, exhaust, and tune.
>>
Hopefully ITR's aren't stolen in Portugal like they are here.
>>
>>13892173
nice car.
and thats cool for keeping in mind.
>>
>>13892190
where you from?
>>
>>13892164
Can you import?

Integra type R with less than 100k miles for 3000 eur:
http://www.tradecarview.com/used_car_smart/japan%20car/honda/integra/17288183/
>>
>>13892221
that lloks interesting ill give it a check
>>
>>13892210
Canada. But here and in the US any kind of rare trim Hondas are thief magnets.

Look on honda-tech and you'll see some crazy fucking stories, like people breaking into garages and moving 2 cars just to get at the type r.
>>
>>13892258
in portugal theres a thigh market because the fuel consuption is quite high so i wouldnt believe they would be stolen that often.heaven then thats crazy
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.