[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /o/ think of the dodge viper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 950x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 950x377
what does /o/ think of the dodge viper?
>>
>>13889713
Godmusheen.
>>
Probably the coolest American car, in my opinion. Everything about it just gives no fucks at all.
>>
>>13889713
Great car. Doesn't allow for idiocy at the wheel but if you know what the fuck you're doing the current model performs gloriously. It's a goddamn shame it's getting shitcanned after 2017.
>>
>>13889713
CAN'T TAME THE SNAKE
>>
>>13889713
that they fucked up changing the logo multiple times
>>
File: AGAIN AGAIN.jpg (235 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
AGAIN AGAIN.jpg
235 KB, 1024x768
Dodge Viper threads
>>
>>13889797
CAN'T KEK THE SNEK
>>
Gen 2 GTS is my attainable dream car.

Hope to get one before prices go bonkers

I am a little leery of a car that even pro drivers say is a fucking handful tho.

I might want to re-cam the engine to move a little of that torque higher up the curve.

That and/or spend what the average viper owner spends on power adders and car stereo on tires and suspension setup.
>>
>>13889713
In the future when I'm old and gray. I'll take a break from my state mandated weekly privilege checking training. Walk past the legions of electric cars and their devotees fellating the ego of Elon Musk. Past the store that no longer sells cigarettes (cancer), booze(haram), soda(diabetes), or meat(cruel).

To the old hang out spot from my high school days and there I'll remember the time I first heard that glorious V10 roar past. I'll remember a time when cars didn't apologize for producing CO2, when racing around a track meant you could spin out and die, when I had to get a shift right and not rely on a computer to do it for me.
>>
>>13889713
Total piece of shit.
>>
>>13889713
[melts externally]
>>
>>13890456
Now is the time to buy all your favourite 90s cars.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.