[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this switch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1447911290332109754409.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1447911290332109754409.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Can some bestow upon me some knowledge. What the hell is this switch for. This is in my1996 toyota camry.
>>
flick the switch
>>
Someone might've wired up som extra lights.
>>
>>13889607
Clean your fucking car, is it that hard to just wipe it down a bit?
Also looks like for lights or some shit. Idk man, is it hooked up to anything
>>
>>13889607
It's the eurobeat switch
>>
When you flick the switch...do your balls start to tingle?
>>
>>13889617
>Clean your fucking car
Please do OP. That shit is disgusting. It looks like shit splatter.
>>
>>13889607

That's definitely aftermarket. You're going to need to trace it out.
>>
>>13889607
It's clearly fucking aftermarket. Could be anything.

Some common possibilities:
> Something to do with an alarm system
> Something to do with a stereo system
> Kill switch
> Switch for extra lighting (fog lights, underglow, or interior lighting)
Seriously, people add all kinds of shit to their cars. You'll have to get to the back of the switch and see where the wires go. Also I've found switches and shit left in cars I've bought for aftermarket accessories that have been ripped out or disabled.
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 400x225
>>13889607
Looks like a Mexican molested your Camry before you bought it. They get their greasy dicks into every crevice of their cars so they can put cheap stick on Kragen parts and sad looking led lights from eBay everywhere
>>
>>13889607
That's the janitorial staff button. When in the up position like it is, the interior needs to be cleaned
>>
>>13889607
Airbags?
>>
>>13889607
it activates the diarrhea launcher
>>
>>13894052
Too late, judging by the pic
>>
>>13889607
I too have a 1996 Camry and mine doesn't has that switch...
>>
>>13889607
It's aftermarket.
I am a switch enthusiast and have many switches that look like that in my collection.
The area it is installed in is a cover for where a factory switch would be in a higher model/optioned camry.

Tha being said it probably activates drift mode.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.