[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can somebody tell me what just happened to me? >Driving at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: icon28.png (8 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
icon28.png
8 KB, 128x128
Can somebody tell me what just happened to me?

>Driving at night
>Wonder if my highbeam dash light still works
>Flash highbeams to see the dash light
>Car in front of me immediately pulls behind me
>Flashes his highbeams at me
>Honks a couple times
>Pulls up along side me
>Some 20 year old looking kid flicks me off
>Pulls away really 'fast'

Did I use some ricer signal by flashing my lights to challenge him to a race or some shit?
>>
>>13884055
You non-verbally told him you wanted to pass...then drove too slow. It made him made as an Armenian. You're lucky you weren't stabbed.
>>
>>13884055

Flashing your headlights to a car in front of you is a polite way of saying "get out of my way"
>>
>>13884055
>being this oblivious
>>
>>13884055
>>Driving at night
>>Wonder if my highbeam dash light still works
>>Flash highbeams to see the dash light
Who the fuck does this?
>>
>>13885535
Apparently the original poster of the thread that replied to, you dolt
>>
how did you even get your driving license op?
>>
>>13884066
It's not polite from where I'm from. You do that and congratulations you will get tailed and high-beamed for the duration of your ride. During the summer all the benny's (mostly New York or Philly faggots)do it and it pisses off the locals.
>>
what you did was thoughtless and illegal, go move to italy they do that shit all day.
>>
>>13884055
>randomly flash the person infront of you
>wonder why they react
>>
How do you communicate to the person behind you that they're driving with their highs on during the daytime or at night?

Besides slow down and make them pass you, of course.

I don't mean flashing them, I mean being oblivious to what they're doing.
>>
>>13885849
Flash your brake lights perhaps?
>>
>>13885849
>not having a highbeam toggle for your tail lights
Whats it like living in prehistory?
>>
>>13885849
>Open window
>Stick your middlefinger out
>>
>>13885924
>Brake check them
>>
>>13885849
You don't

You throw your hands in the air every once in a while and yell "GOD DAMNIT" and "UGGHA COME ON MAN COME ON" until one of you turns.
>>
>>13885940
no
>>
>>13885849
I turn on my rear fog light and the windshield washers
>>
>>13885620
That's fucking stupid, it's been a commonly accepted gentlemanly thing to do across the planet since the beginning of driving.
>>
>>13885620
>It's not polite from where I'm from.
Probably because where you from is full of retards.
>>
>>13885950
I swear proper usage of greentext has been lost over the years. Why do I even come here anymore.
>>
>>13885964
They're called meme arrows friend, you put them in front of something you're about to say that's funny. :^)
>>
>>13885964
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>13885849
rear fog lights
>>
OP that's the universal sign that you're about to shoot the nigga.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.