[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong, /o/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: mitsubishi raider.jpg (108 KB, 1024x627) Image search: [Google]
mitsubishi raider.jpg
108 KB, 1024x627
What went wrong, /o/?
>>
Rebadge Dakota and didn't get the v8
>>
>>13883990
it wasn't the avalanche
>>
>>13883990
Its a mitsubishi is what
>>
OK, so I DD one of these and let me tell you everything wrong with it

>Anemic engine. Put your foot down and then 10 seconds later you are up to speed
>Shitty Chrysler interior. Boring as shit and interchangeable with almost any other chrysler product (My radio fit into my mother's 300)
>Water leaks in the cab. Seriously. This is a common problem where if it rains the floorboards get fucking soaked
>Exterior is ugly as shit. No matter the trip, no matter the engine this thing is ugly as all get out
>Auto tranny is the slushiest slushbox I've ever used
>No aftermarket
>No OEM parts
>No used parts because no one fucking bought the damn thing
>No towing capabilities. I had trouble towing a golf cart on a trailer
>Gas mileage is shit for the truck you get. My Father's 2013 Silverado averages 5-10 more mpg than the raider does
>Won't ever live up to the original raider

This truck was an afterthought and it shows. I would sell it and get something better but it isn't worth much at 100K miles. Maybe $5k if I'm lucky
>>
>>13884289
The only Mitsubishi part on it is the badge, which was the problem OP.
>>
>>13883990
The better question is. What went wrong with Mitsubishi, /o/?
>>
hahahahahahahahahahaha what the fuck is that fucking joke
>>
>>13885862

its mitsubishi, the worst automotive company in existence. can't wait to piss on the ashes.
>>
>>13885862
they stopped doing sports cars and sports sedans, got bought out by christler and now produce some of the shitiest cars in existance.

and this is coming from a dedicated mitsubishi fan, who's first car was an old beat up eclipse and the second was an evo vi
>>
>>13885871
rude
>>13885882
I wish they returned to their off roading motorsport spirit.
>>
>>13885862
Executives seem to have a lack of confidence.
>>13885882
>got bought out by christler and now produce some of the shitiest cars in existance.
None of that is true.
>>
>>13885931
>none of that is true
name one good car in production currently by mitsubishi which is considered good.
>>
>>13885975
Pajero, Pajero Sport, Triton, Delica, Minicab.
There's 5 off the top of my head.
>>
>>13883990

>>13884057
>Rebadge Dakota

Basically this

>>13885752

My father owned a Raider Durocross, fuck everything about that truck.

-Everything- that held a fluid leaked.

>Oil and trans pans rot and leak (must separate motor/trans to remove oil pan)
>Valve covers
>Front and rear mains
>Front and rear diffs
>Transfer case and transmission
>Master cylinder, calipers and wheel cylinders
>Water pump
>Power steering pump

Fuck me, even the shocks leaked and blew out.

The only things that didn't were the A/C and washer fluid reservoir.

Compound that with typical the standard chrysler problems

>Front end falling apart at low mileage
>calipers failing
>transmissions just quitting
>no power V6 with abysmal fuel economy
>shit interior and exterior
>fender and bumper rot

Traded it for 8k towards on an Elantra Touring.
>>
>No used parts because no one fucking bought the damn thing

Except everything from the equivalent Dakota bolts right on because that is what it is.
>>
>>13886411
>Oil and trans pans rot and leak
The perennial Chrysler problem. Never have I seen a non Chrysler product have this issue.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.