[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whoo! First time hydroplaning myself into a ditch! Tell me /o/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: UBFTL.gif (497 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
UBFTL.gif
497 KB, 250x188
Whoo! First time hydroplaning myself into a ditch! Tell me /o/, how was your morning?
>>
File: 1295667453453.jpg (93 KB, 1010x1035) Image search: [Google]
1295667453453.jpg
93 KB, 1010x1035
>>13880644
Not my morning but just about an hour ago i was making a left turn at an intersection and added too much gas and the rear end came out and I corrected just in time so that I didnt hit a truck sitting at the stop light. It was actually pretty funny and Im still fucking laughing about it.
>>
Had a laugh with my boss after some woman called the office about me 'cutting her off' on the highway this morning in the work truck.

>she comes down an on-ramp
>she has plenty of time to move over
>i catch up to her because she stayed in the merge lane more than 1/2 way at this point
>she matches speed with me while shes in the merge lane directly next to me
>she drives straight when her lane ends and rides the shoulder next to me blaring on the horn before cutting in behind me
>stays on my ass for 2 miles
>>
File: Antique.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
Antique.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>>13880644
Just got my plate today. Can officially drive without worries. Had to set the idle, lubed the chain, and now im going to drill a hole to move the light controls closer to my grip. Muffler has a hole, so they will have to go.
>>
>>13880910
>American "homes"
>>
>>13880644
>hydroplane into a ditch
Amateur. First time I hydroplaned I recovered in the next lane. Learn to counter-steer. Don't ever come out of that cube again.
>>
>>13881016

Nah, those look like normal recreational trailers. Can be cheaper than hotels if you travel to remove places for vacations a lot. You're thinking of 'mobile homes' which are larger and almost never move.
>>
File: Saabfaen.jpg (288 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
Saabfaen.jpg
288 KB, 1632x1224
The shame never goes away
>>
File: LF13_r153_98.jpg (117 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
LF13_r153_98.jpg
117 KB, 1024x768
>>13880644
Similar, was driving really early and got to play submarine commander for a little bit after hitting a flooded road way too fast. Made it out okay but my bumper is a little fucked up.
>>
>>13880830
>in the merge lane
>"being cut off"

Are people really this stupid?
>>
>few days ago got new tires
>“come back in 100-150 km so we can torque your tires”
>forget
>260 km later, few hours ago on my way home from work
>make a turn and hear a strange sound from FL wheel
>oh fuck
>pull over
>get out and figure out that almost all of the bolts weren't even hand tight
>tighten them as much as I can by hand and get out to re-do that a couple times on the way home

wheels almost fell off today. woops
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.