[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BMW 1985 worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 00c0c_1C5pQ50OCZB_600x450.jpg (28 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
00c0c_1C5pQ50OCZB_600x450.jpg
28 KB, 450x450
Should I buy a beamer as my first car?
>>
Here is the craigslist ad i forgot to post. https://racine.craigslist.org/cto/5289360557.html
>>
>>13878746
>calls it a "beamer"
>first car
You should probably stay away. That car isn't worth anywhere near asking price anyway.
>>
>Heater core is bypassed.
translation:
>Heater core dumps coolant in the dash
>>
>>13878751
no and definitely not that one.
>>
>>13878746
Its 'lowered" and its a 325e

Stay away. Hold out for a 325i, or late model 318is
>>
>>13878746
Every faggot on this board wants to buy german luxury as their first car

stfu and buy a civic
>>
>>13878805
>e30
>german luxury car
>>
>>13878746
>four door e30
Definitely not.

If you need four doors get a 5-series.
>>
Okay thank you for all you for your replies.
>>
Here the only people driving 20-30 year old BMW's are zit-faced teenagers
>>
>>13878917
nothing wrong with four doors senpai
comfy for a dd and desirable as a track day car
>>
>>13878937
My logic behind buying this car is that I have some experience working on cars, and sedans are cheaper on the insurance for me.
>>
>>13878991
I don't know about insurance where you are from but where I live it only costs me ten bucks per month extra to have a 2dr
>>
>>13878751
>that faggot wants 2k for that

jesus

you could get a used gen 6 accord for that much and it'll have a better interior plus you could still rice it out if you wanted to
>>
>>13879554
this is the stupidest post
>>
>>13879559
so is your mom
>>
>>13878922
it's not a great idea, but don't listen to the dickheads hating on you. they want that car as much as you do haha
>>
>>13878746
My first car was an 87 bmw 325e and it was a lot of fun to hoon and rally and shit like that, definitely get it. Oh but make sure you are able to drop $500 into it at a moments notice cause shit on these break.
>>
Yeah e30s look dope too bad BMW doesn't make a motor for real men and the best you could do is like m30 or whatever and even the biggest of those that's still pretty slow
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.