[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does this make you feel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF_ 4OEoFOgU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: truck 56787656787657876789878.jpg (52 KB, 520x336) Image search: [Google]
truck 56787656787657876789878.jpg
52 KB, 520x336
how does this make you feel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF_4OEoFOgU
>>
File: IMG_20150801_050444.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150801_050444.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
I got yelled at for idling in my work truck in the middle of winter so I could use the heater. And they had a v8 truck.
>>
I feel like the guy was too much of a pushover.

I would have sat there reving the engine and staring at the cunt.
If she tried to talk over it the horn would have entered the picture as well.

I don't play well with morons.
>>
200% flummoxed
>>
>>13878219

this, roll up windows, rev engine

>fat cunt of a lady asks to be nice
>starts swearing
>being a total cunt

nice
>>
>>13877469
Old

seriously this shit is old as heck.
>>
i was talking to my friend, and he said a guy he works with literally never shuts off his diesel pick up. whether he's sleeping or at the bar or fueling up she's running
>>
I dont know how amerikekold laws work. Cant he just tell her to fuck off because shes an annoying fat piece of shit, and if she doesnt, pull out his shotgun?
>>
>>13880333

No. Gun/Self-Defense laws in the U.S. aren't as simple as "I DON'T LIKE YOU, DIE NIGGER". Your life needs to be in legitimate danger. That's just a broad strokes for the more relaxed states, gun laws wildly vary state by state.

Even in a relaxed state, killing someone in legitimate self-defense can begin a long string of legal troubles. Even if you're found not guilty of homicide and were legit defending yourself, if there is an ounce of uncertainty, your ass is going to court.
>>
File: warthog strafe.jpg (147 KB, 2967x1440) Image search: [Google]
warthog strafe.jpg
147 KB, 2967x1440
>>13878219

Yeah but he had his little girl there, and his wife looked like she could rip that fat bitch's head off. He probably didn't want to start some more shit, or have that cunt go totally apeshit and dent his doors or something.
I'm sure we all would've loved for him to haul off and knock her fat ass out or something, but I commend him for being a good person like that. Sets a good example for his kids IMO, as you never win when you engage with retards. She would've sued him and he would've been charged with assault or harassment or something.

Reminds me of this fucking retard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVKDU2Hb2mg
>>
File: 1416230407045.jpg (23 KB, 717x436) Image search: [Google]
1416230407045.jpg
23 KB, 717x436
>>13880376
"I don't believe in the internet!"
>>
Another good truck ruined by a lift and oversized tires
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.