[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you talk to your car or treat it like it's alive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 392x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 392x221
Do you talk to your car or treat it like it's alive?
>>
no. my car is a machine, nothing more. I try not to become too attached to my car because it's probably going to be ripped away from me by some inattentive 16 year old girl one day.
>>
no

but with the way I cuss it some might think I do
>>
No but when the nova is in the garage, I give it a couple pats on the bumper or hood on my way out
>>
I frequently swear at my car

>you stupid fucking cunt ass waffle whore of a car
>>
>>13875603
Yep. Generally the shittier the more I talk to it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmOC2RjPjUk
>>
>>13875603
No, I'm normal.
>>
I sometimes apologize for shit shifts, bargain that a clunking noise is normal/will go away, and apologize for hard acceleration if it's still cold.
>>
>>13875603

Well, it's "She" not "It."

Mind your pronouns, shitlord.
>>
>>13875695
this to be honest
>>
>>13875754
My car is actually gender neutral. They prefers to be referred to as they because my car is retarded
>>
>>13875800

I understand and respect your choices and those of they, your car.
>>
File: 1315304803647.jpg (391 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1315304803647.jpg
391 KB, 1280x1024
>>13875603
Yes, I also name my cars. Do I tell other peoples these names? No, it's between me and my car. Giving it a name let's me give it a personality, and also let's me praise it and swear at it.
>>
What a handsome man.
>>
No im not that autistic.
I do however take care of her and maintain her very well because shes treated me better than most people and has never let me down unlike alot of people :/
>>
If you consider cussing at it, then yes.
>>
>>13875682
Come on you fuckin BITCH
>trans makes noise
Im sorry baby, ill wash you when i get home please dont cost me money again.
>>
I name my cars, and do the typical bullshit like "come on, don't let me down now" or "wtf are you rumbling for"

the current car I am driving saved my sorry ass. I was in an accident and it should have killed me. my side was completely destroyed and had its shit pushed it and mangled, but the interior was unscathed. ever since then, I call it Tank.
>>
>>13875603
Yes

But I also recognize I'm just talking to myself
>>
File: IMAG0039.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0039.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1728
Yes, all the time, even when I'm glancing at her, when I'm driving, or cleaning her.

I'm genuinly in love with her.
>>
>>13876234
your car has a fantastic theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2rVnRwW0h8
>>
File: help.jpg (133 KB, 994x391) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
133 KB, 994x391
>>13876302
I don't see mine as a her. It's a gender neutral frog to me. I get nearly the same feeling from looking at it as I do a pet.
>>
>>13875603
No motherfucker.
>>
>>13875614
>can't own my dream car because of this
>tfw it's unibody
Sufferin
>>
File: IMG_0062.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Yes. She is my big, ugly, beautiful, disaster, and I love her.
>>
No. I talk to myself a lot in the car, pretending I'm Jeremy Clarkson, but not to the car, no.
>>
>>13875603
I do a bit. More like a pet I suppose.
I just like to make sure it's taken care of.
And when it acts up on the way home and I think it might die, I feel like it stays alive when I whisper it sweet nothings and promise to buy her those new parts.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.