[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can you find one of these for sale? Are they expensive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1500x957) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1500x957
Where can you find one of these for sale? Are they expensive?

Something tells me the fun factor would be through the roof. I find that lately I'm not lusting after fast sports cars, but more so cars that offer great fun factor.

Plus it would be fun to wrench on.

Discuss
>>
Buy an 80s CJ
>>
>>13873803
No
>>
>Search lsx Willys jeep on jewtube
>copy his mods
>profit?!?!

PROTIP: with stock suspension, engine and drivetrain you will be miserable. They're insanely slow, insanely bouncy and awful on even a lightly bumpy road at speed and everything about them is primitive. In snow, gravel, rain, or mud a soccer mom in a Subaru will Colin McCrae your shit.

Think about it, jeeps are popular as fuck yet you never see people fucking with those, it's because it's a dinosaur that needs $10k to be enjoyable.
>>
Do not be a faggot OP, do this or gtfo

https://youtu.be/pkvsfuCbkdQ

https://youtu.be/wsajkrzt6cI
>>
File: 2015-07-15 12.52.55.jpg (4 MB, 2829x1590) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-15 12.52.55.jpg
4 MB, 2829x1590
>>13873852
>PROTIP: with stock suspension, engine and drivetrain you will be miserable. They're insanely slow, insanely bouncy and awful on even a lightly bumpy road at speed and everything about them is primitive. In snow, gravel, rain, or mud a soccer mom in a Subaru will Colin McCrae your shit.
>Think about it, jeeps are popular as fuck yet you never see people fucking with those, it's because it's a dinosaur that needs $10k to be enjoyable.

Pretty much. Might be fun though, if it ran. It's not really the jeeps fault though, just need money to work on it.
>>
File: 10149651_2009724204126.jpg (64 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
10149651_2009724204126.jpg
64 KB, 533x400
what about pic related
>>
>>13874213

>those seats in the back with no seatbelts

Baja-kun
>>
File: BTR-90.jpg (122 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
BTR-90.jpg
122 KB, 600x400
>>13873775
They do look fun as fuck. Everyone loves them.
However, NO SEAT BELTS. No roof. No doors. Dangerous as fuck.

Probably not very fun to drive unless your idea of fun is dressing up as a WW2 GI and pretending the war's still on.

Personally, if I'm going to be trudging around at low speed, I'd want pic related or something like it.
Anyone disagrees with you, just open the hatch and yell at them in Russian.
>>
>>13874240

If it rolls you'd hope to be thrown clear in those seats. It could easily crush the rear occupants.

>tfw used to hang out with a guy who rolled a stock samurai.
>his 3 passengers, who were not wearing seat belts, flung free and luckily survived
>he had his seat belt on and got ded.

Also

>tfw the realtor you were talking to last week about houses got her throat slit on Friday and a guy your wife interviewed for the company 3 weeks ago got shot 2 weeks ago and one of your ex employees got arrested for stealing $40,000
>>
>>13873852
>Search lsx Willys jeep on jewtube
That guy is here in KC, that thing is INSANE.
>>
>>13874645
Where the fuck do you live?
>>
>>13874698
hes from the caribbean bro
some real pirate shit going on there
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.