[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nurburgring Nordschliefe improvements soon™
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
http://www.nuerburgring.de/en/fans-info/news/media/press-releases/fia-gives-green-light-for-safety-measures-at-the-nordschleife.html

>Implementation of seven measures by the beginning of the 2016 season
>International Automobile Federation FIA approves schedule for track modernisation by 2019
>Renewal of circuit approval and lifting of speed limit from the beginning of the 2016 season
>>>>lifting of speed limit
>>
RIP in peace airtime but at least they found a compromise between safety and limitless speed so they've done their job.
>>
>>13872634
thanks nissan
>>
id rather have separate track days for bikes and cars. its suicide riding a bike there right now
>>
>>13872665
Chevy had their chance. They blew it. Literally.
>>
It has also been mentioned that current track leaseholders (not owners) want to smooth the dip in the Antoniusbuche before the Tiergarten chicane

Cant wait until they ban the slower classes for the 'sake of the safety of GT3 classes' and we only see cup classes
>>
A reminder that if you haven't gone to the Nurburgring by now, you are too late.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWrn9tritO8

The infield will be used to house 300,000 Syrians.
>>
>>13872634
What they need to do is repave the fucking banked concrete corners.. I mean I realize it's "nostalgic" and shit, but it's time to let it go.
>>
>>13874376

no one is flying off those corners into the nurburg forest anon
>>
>>13872634
b-b-but the speed limit is just a lie made up by chebby...
>>
>>13872842
Sorry m8 didnt see any Corvette GT3s flipping over and killing people
>>
>>13874383
so? they're still shit.
im sure the drivers and the engineers hate them.
>>
>>13874356
If you trying to make a point, try not to use lies.
>>
>>13874441

well thats their problem
>>
>>13874450
ok...
>>
>>>>lifting of speed limit
did it even matter? seeing as manufacturers were still releasing times while it was in place
>>
Good
now the ACR can destroy the GTR Gismo's fake time
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.