[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey anon, I see you drive stick. maybe you could show me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: passenger.jpg (68 KB, 374x539) Image search: [Google]
passenger.jpg
68 KB, 374x539
>hey anon, I see you drive stick. maybe you could show me?
>>
Nah pham, you'll burn out my clutch
>>
>jap/korean cars were easier to learn stick on than yuro/german cars

Am I the only one? I spilled sphagetti in my ex's Jetta, but did just fine in a MX-6.
>>
>>13872207
Honda always has fantastic clutches and shifters

>test drive 89 foxbody cobra
>heavy ass clutch
>shifter felt like a broom stick in a bucket
>>
>>13872193
That is one ugly ass woman OP
>>
>>13872224

how pretty r u fagtron
>>
File: image.jpg (809 KB, 1984x1984) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
809 KB, 1984x1984
>>13872193
>ok, but I'm gonna show you how to change a clutch afterward too
>And then you can "adjust my camber" if you know what I mean.

So yesterday, this girl I met once like a year ago comes up to me talkin about how she remembers me. She's back in town visiting family or some shit. In her 30s so she is like 5-10 years older than me but actually decent looking. 100% tryin to get me to ask her if she wants to Netflix and Chill. I'm such a pussy unless chicks blatantly come onto me. My dumb ass didn't bring her home. I regret it so much, I need to figure out how I can get a hold of this chick before she goes back to Mississippi and get it in.
>>
>>13872241
Add her on facebook or something

just b urself
>>
>>13872246
Yeah I'll take a look. All I know is her first name and she is from Oxford, MS. I'm just so fuckin stupid, was meetin up with some people for a thing, like 20 people there and somehow I'm the only one this girl remembers from a year ago n she's tryin to talk to me the whole time. Even as I was tryin to sneak out and get home, couldn't get out without her tryin to say goodbye and hope she sees me around and stuff.

I haven't gotten it in since I moved down here, a nigga gettin thirsty. There have been a couple instances I coulda just done some work on an ugly or fat chick which I should've done. Like my boss told me, there nothin like fuckin a fat chick to get out of a slump.
>>
>>13872254
iktf

I'm just waiting for the summer so I can go to mexico for a month and get some qt mexicans. Might bring one over, who knows
>>
>>13872207
I wouldn't say it's so much a Japanese vs German thing- it really depends on the properties of the individual car. Power/weight, gearing, clutch adjustment...

I find that underpowered cars tend to be less forgiving with respect to stalling. Cars with too much power can have stiffer clutches that can be harder to "feel".

As far as Volkswagens go, I'd found older VWs to be a bit tougher because they're comically underpowered. But the ones I've driven newer than mid-late 90s were pretty easy to live with.

The Japanese and Korean manuals I've driven weren't very powerful, but lightweight enough and not as bad as some old VWs, not bad at all.

Of course, anything is going to suck if its clutch is out of adjustment or on its last legs.
>>
>>13872193
Sure I started practicing with my cock since I was very young, I think thats where you should start as well.
>>
*unzips dick*
>>
I learned to drive stick on an AP1 s2k. It was kinda unnerving
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.