[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are given a 1995 Civic and 1000$ that you must spend on it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
You are given a 1995 Civic and 1000$ that you must spend on it what do you do?
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (96 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
96 KB, 1920x1080
50 shot of NOS
>>
>>13856832

>Spend $1000 on gas
>Siphon gas out and store for later use
>Sell car.
>>
Just a few simple mods
>>
>>13856832
$800 on a complete H22/manual tranny combo and $200 for junkyard extras to tie it all together.
>>
>>13856832
>1. rip out everything I don't need
>2. part out on ebay/craigslist
>3. buy seat, harness, fire suppression system, materials for a cage, wheels, and tires with the proceeds from all the parts plus the $1000
WE GOIN CHUMP CAR RACIN BOYS
>>
>>13856832
Gut it. What civic we talking? If it can be my old one (Del Sol VTEC), drop an eBay turbo kit on the B16 and tune.
>>
>>13856841
one bottle?
>>
Replace all the rice shit that's been stuck on it with OEM parts.
>>
>>13856832
brakes and suspension
>>
>>13856874
Let's make it two
and harry, I need 'em by tonight
>>
>>13856879
:^)
>>
>>13856855
why are you assuming its an automatic...
and h22 swap is way more than $800
>>
coilovers
wheels
tires
>>
buy a wrecked hayabusa and drop the engine in
>>
>>13856916
not sure the engine would like all that weight, or the clutch
>>
>>13856898
Eh, I suppose that is unrealistic for a complete ready to go engine and tranny wit everything you need. It's not uncommon though to get a USDM version engine itself for 800 ameribucks if you look around.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.