[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most reliable and fuel efficient vehicle of all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: civicvs.jpg (182 KB, 780x556) Image search: [Google]
civicvs.jpg
182 KB, 780x556
What's the most reliable and fuel efficient vehicle of all lime?

Is it the Civic or Corolla? Is the "shut up and buy a Civic" meme true?

Halp.
>>
If you're looking for a FWD Japanese compact, and for some reason you hate fun and thus won't buy a Mazda3, you should in fact shut up and buy a Civic

Nobody should buy a Corolla.
>>
theres something so awesome about 8th gen civic ass
>>
>>13855263
TFW America never got those lights. Or the Type R
>>
File: honda-civic-typer-03.jpg (92 KB, 750x477) Image search: [Google]
honda-civic-typer-03.jpg
92 KB, 750x477
>>13855278
I dont think >yurop has this type R, all we have is that fucking ugly soapdish
>>
>>13855241
I wasn't implying any type of bias or preference, I'm just honestly curious.
>>
File: 1424732097452.jpg (40 KB, 467x349) Image search: [Google]
1424732097452.jpg
40 KB, 467x349
>>13855290
>spaceship car
>Honda so desperate to become cool again
>>
>>13855241
The fuck are you talking about, a modern Mazda 3 is soulless as fuck. Though it is better than civics and corollas past 2006.
>>
So wait, is this thread supposed to be about fuel efficient cars, or corollas and civics?
>>
If you don't care about maintenance, and just want point A to B driver, get a Civic.
If you care about your car, and willing to keep it up to date, but need a point A to B driver, buy a corolla.
Corollas need a little more care than a civic.
>>
>>13856439
>Corollas need a little more care than a civic.
You are retarded. I've seen far more civics die from neglect than corollas
>>
>>13856587
I've seen more Corollas die of neglect than Civics. Hell, I own a Civic with over 150k miles on it, no problems, just change the oil every 3-5k miles, haven't replaced anything major. I have a friend with a Corolla with 80k miles that has needed struts replaced, his clutch replaced, serpentine belt, and various fluids replaced. And he has about half the miles mine does.
They are both very reliable cars though. In my experience though, Corollas need a little more care. You can't just slam shift a Corolla like you can a Civic. Or at least my friend doesn't.
>>
>>13856604
One car is not equal to all of them on the road.
>>
>>13856653
Fair enough. Do you have a source that shows more civics die of neglect than Corollas? Otherwise, it's your word against mine.
>>
>>13855221
Corolla this gen is shit.
>>
>>13856683
your claim, you support. dont tell someone that doubts you to prove otherwise.
>>
Honda hasant made a reliable automatic or manual in a long time
>>
>>13855221
A bicycle
>>
>>13855769
No, any car, Civic and Corolla were just my guesses.

Doesn't matter what year or what manufacturer.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.