[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how come no one ever talks about this car? >rwd >maual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: aec40b40.jpg (63 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
aec40b40.jpg
63 KB, 800x600
how come no one ever talks about this car?

>rwd
>maual transmission option
>awd option
>300 hp
>jap reliability

its literally faster than the g35 coupe/350z and weighs about the same plus you get all the advantages of a 4-door car.

so fagg/o/ts why dont you own one?
>>
>>13853363
I've seen the G35 and G37 sedan reccomended a lot here. Really thinking of getting one myself, they're fucking everywhere in NY. The only thing is that they're pretty much all Automatics here. And the manuals don't come in AWD which is kind of a pain to daily in the winter.
>>
>>13853415
If you're going for the G35/37, then the second gen IS350 is also a good option.
>>
The G35 sedan is definitely a better car than the coupe, but it's kind of ugly and the interior's not that great.

The truly superior option is a 2006-10 M45 (dat VK45). If you want a land yacht get a Q45. The only downsides to these are auto-only.
>>
So how much does a VQ35 go for these days?

Should I buy this busted automatic riced out one with 260k kms on it? It's $1800 lel

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2003-infiniti-g35-sedan/1117856163?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

How about this auto sedan that needs a timing belt but only has 160k kms for $3k?
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/calgary/2003-g35-sedan/1116421548?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
>>
>>13853363
>4 doors
>phat as fug
>mostly driven by womens
Yeah...no thanks br/o/, if I was going Nissan I would just get a 370z
>>
>>13853593
>mostly driven by womens
Nigga are you joking? They're almost exclusively driven by retarded 16 year old swagfags
>>
>>13853363
Nissan trash. That's why
>>
>>13853603
Not in here in commiefornia, every $30kAYearYonNar womens drives either this or a 325i. Bitches drive like complete tards on freeway during prime 9-5 entry level office folk hours
>>
my brother's rooooommmate owns one.. they are pretty cool looking rides & seem expensive.. i don't know how sporty they are but i would imagine they are not
>>
>>13853464
the is350 is a great car but it doesnt come in manuel and i really have no tangible facts for this but it just feels like shit driving it. it feels like a boring as fuck camry, there's no excitement to it. i love lexus though and if i were goign to buy one itd be an ls not an is.

>>13853415
if the awd came in manuel id probably nut my pants. however the rwd one is a great option as well.

>>13853496
>but it's kind of ugly and the interior's not that great.
wouldnt call it ugly, the wheels on the g35s model are really nice. shape is kind of meh i guess but not bad and i actually really like the interior. the seats are comfy as fuck.
>>
>>13853593
>Yeah...no thanks br/o/, if I was going Nissan I would just get a 370z
obviously you didnt read the op you retarded faggot. the 370z and the g35s sedan weigh about the same. you get the utility of the sedan plus the lightness and sportiness of the coupe. its a win win.
>>
>>13853846
>about the same
The g37 is still pigfat compared to the 370. Also, it's not like any of us manchilds on /o/ will ever need moar than 2 doors
>>
>>13853870
its about 200lbs. more. id hardly call that pig fat even by /o/ standards.

>Also, it's not like any of us manchilds on /o/ will ever need moar than 2 doors
valid point i didnt consider this.
>tfw youre the only one on /o/ with a kid
>>
>>13853593
>tehe only girlies drive them that is 2gay4me
first of all i dont think ive ever seen a female driving the sedan, the coupe maybe but even that is not the norm. second of all group you faggot even if that were true if you were legitimately consider not buying a car bc 'lol womenz' then youre fucking retarded
>>
>>13854188
grow up*
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.