[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BMW 335i Lexus IS350 Audi S4 Jaguar XE Mercedes C-Class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 5car.jpg (3 MB, 2560x5760) Image search: [Google]
5car.jpg
3 MB, 2560x5760
BMW 335i

Lexus IS350

Audi S4

Jaguar XE

Mercedes C-Class

Cadillac CTS

Which is best its class?
>>
lexus
>>
Giulietta
>>
lancia stratos
>>
I would actually go with the Merc or Jaguar. Jag looks and sounds good and Merc has the nicest interior to my taste.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 245x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 245x349
2014 and up? L E X U S
2006 and up? CTS/335i
BMW will depreciate at an alarming rate and put you upside down or out of cash when repairing (unless you're not into the "drive it till it dies" scene)
Audi will die after 120k miles
I don't know enough about jaguar to make criticisms and Mercedes is like a BMW for older gentlemen
>>
>>13852899
Lexus is for old people too though I forgot to say that
>>
Overall? Probably the c-class

Jag/cts/IS if you want a sportier option though

My personal favourite is the jag because of its simplistic and comfy interior and the great driving dynamics

Hopefully they give the v6 a manual option
>>
>>13852865
would definitely go for the jag.
just because all my friends, family, environment, wallet and gf would hate me for it.
but i can still say, 'just a jag, i don't care for cars.' and know every last guy in the joint wants to be me, and all the girls have to change underwear.
>keep dreaming
>>
You know thats not a cts in your picture right?
>>
>>13852865
If the S4 is the V8 Avant from the early 2000s, then that.
Otherwise Jag.
>>
335 is fucking great to drive. So is the C class (300 or up) Haven't driven the other cars though. If you want a more all around car go for the Mercedes but if you want more sport over luxury get the 335
>>
File: FullSizeRender 2.jpg (231 KB, 1321x880) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
231 KB, 1321x880
>>13852865
I've driven most of those. I ended up buying the IS350. It has a very good chassis/suspension and steering. The interior is better than the others as well, except the C-class. The only thing that the Germans have on it is straight line acceleration. Even then though, it's still a pretty quick car and the drivetrain is pretty much proven to be reliable. Overall, I really enjoy it so far and for the price the value is far better than the competitors (in Canada). I highly recommend the IS350 F-Sport.
>>
File: IMG_2885 blurred.png (3 MB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2885 blurred.png
3 MB, 1224x1632
>>13853519
Also I just want to say that the difference between normal and sport+ in my car is like night and day. In normal mode, it's a very relaxed car. But when you put it in sport+, the throttle response gets very crisp, the suspension tightens up, the transmission shifts at just the right points, and the steering is just right. It feels like every component of the car is working together perfectly because it all feels so well matched. Personally, I enjoy it more than I enjoyed driving the 335i.
>>
File: predators-face.jpg (25 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
predators-face.jpg
25 KB, 314x320
>>13853565
>Lexus
top kek
>>
File: Dutch.jpg (409 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dutch.jpg
409 KB, 1920x1080
>>13853565
>>13855839
You're one... *ugly* motherfucker!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.