[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sick mawds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Any of you /o/tists also into body modification? Any grinders or biohacker here?

Anyone find having a magnetic sense useful for working on cars? Anyone hacked their car doors to open to RFID?
>>
I had a magnet implanted in my right and left index fingers because I was working as a mechanical engineering student and was shadowing someone do there was a lot of hands-on work with metals.

After about a year, the plating was eroded by my blood in my fingers, and they developed little pus pockets that I ended up cutting out with a pocket knife, some gin, and some gauze.
>>
>>13845027
What the fuck lol
>>
>>13845027
I thought they were nylon or kevlar coated?
>>
>>13845036
Gold plated.

>>13845035
When they worked, they worked amazingly. Helped me easily pick up small little bits and pieces of precise machines when assembling or maintaining them.
>>
>>13845027

Seems like it'd be a damned death sentence for me in my line of work
>>
>>13845046
Oh ok
I thought that it would be nylon or titanium coated
>>
>>13845027

does this happen to all magnets?
how did you use a phone or computer with this shit in your hands
when did the world get all cyberpunk
>TO BE THE BEST I MUST MOD MY BODY
>>
>>13845446
They weren't powerful magnets, so using my phone, computer, or other electronic device wasn't an issue unless it was ancient.
>>
File: 1404092187511.jpg (86 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1404092187511.jpg
86 KB, 640x512
>>13845027
>>13845708
what sort was it? m31?
>>
>>13845027
im so intrigued by this.
imagine how easy it would be to get that hard to reach bolt without it falling into the abyss. what a time to be alive
>>
No one slid a paper clip under their skin to make it hang like that?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.