[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk out to go to work >realize some hoodrat street nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1431046402607.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
1431046402607.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>walk out to go to work
>realize some hoodrat street nigger jacked all 4 of my hubcaps overnight

ways to prevent niggers from taking my fucking hubcaps?
>>
By getting some nice looking alloys?

Worst case is that they'll just steal the wheels themselves
>>
Paint your steelies a nice black and just drive them around like that maybe?
>>
>>13844124
Weld them on
>>
>>13844121
Don't park on the street if you live in a shit area.
>>
Put a bucket of KFC under a box propped up with a box with a string tied to it, pull string when said Basketball American is under the box and ship him to Sweden to enhance their cultural diversity.
>>
>>13844121
Have car with lugnuts on over the hubs. Also, anti-theft lugs don't hurt either.
>>
I'd just roll with steel. hub caps look like ass anyways
>>
File: sendimage.jpg (9 KB, 392x294) Image search: [Google]
sendimage.jpg
9 KB, 392x294
>>13844121
>mfw i stole your hubcaps
>mfw i'm white
>mfw you're a piece of shit racist who deserved it
>>
>>13844369
This. Just rock those steelies.
>>
>>13844369
this
>>
>Move to different house
>Somehow lost the key for my lug nuts
>Don't have money to replace them right now
>Trying to get a job and wonder what the odds are that some faggot is going to try to steel my wheels and loosen the lugs without me noticing until shit's fucked down the road
>Might get the job
>Leave parking lot
>It's tight as fuck and hilly
>Bunch of people standing by a corner
>Curb rear passenger side wheel as I make a turn
>No doubt they all heard/witnessed that
>>
>>13844421
>steel my wheels
steal*
derp, haven't slept, fuck it.
>>
>>13844383
spotted the offended nigger
>>
>>13844431
this desu senpai
>>
>>13844369
>>13844386
>>13844408
I like steelies too but on 95% of cars they look poverty
>>
>>13844449
You're a literal homosexual.
>>
>>13844454
Assuming you're OP, just roll on steelies for a while and save up for a nice set of alloys, I guess.
>>
File: 56INu.jpg (32 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
56INu.jpg
32 KB, 600x447
>i'm black
>i'm gay

What's it gonna be next? Btw you're not getting your hubcaps back bitch. I already sold them to my homeboys. I know you're just jealous you dont get bitches like i do. Pic related
>>
>>13844484

>Ayyyy lmao IRL....
>>
>>13844220
>Have car with lugnuts on over the hubs.
I don't know why this isn't a standard practice by now. I had a Hyundai that had hub caps held on by the lugnuts, and it was great. They never got stolen, and didn't even fall off when my sister curbed the hell out of them.

Then I started driving the older Honda I have now, and had one of the "normal" hub caps roll off on the freeway about a week after I started driving it. That car runs bare steelies now.
>>
File: 1432016300576.jpg (158 KB, 618x925) Image search: [Google]
1432016300576.jpg
158 KB, 618x925
>>13844386
That's verbatim what I came to this thread to post
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.