[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/dat/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: 1432959599291.png (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432959599291.png
17 KB, 500x500
[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ]
>remembrance day edition

>strayan cars & bikes
>strayan questions & answers
>strayan pics & videos
>strayan blogging, bitching & carrying on like a pork chop
>strayan scenc af

/dat/ map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739

Previous thread: >>13830476
>>
>go to maccas
>meant to get 20% off
>get 50 since they must've thought I was working
Good day to have a shit job there. Hope manger doesn't notice
>>
>>13843862
2nd for Brissy's a shit
>>
File: Mazda-3_MPS-2013-800-2e.jpg (90 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Mazda-3_MPS-2013-800-2e.jpg
90 KB, 800x600
Does anyone know any wreckers in western sydney that arn't complete dumb cunts?

Im looking for a particular set of OEM 3 MPS rims, and every time i enquire about a set I see, or to see if they have any that they arnt advertising, all I get are 2 word responses or send me info about a completely different product. One time I tried calling up only to be shouted at in Arabic as soon as I said "hello".
>>
>>13843848
this >>13843853

objectively tho motorbikes require higher skill levels in general
>>
>>13843888
nah bro.
try go somewhere south or north where the people arent funding ISIS.
speaking of which.
was getting new mirror for car.
see a wrecker on gumtree.
seal the deal.
ask for pics of the ports/plugs so i can be certain it matches mine.
person doesnt send pics or understand what i mean.
i flake on the deal.
buy one off ebay for 2x what i was gonna pay off gumtree from a guy 99% rating rather than drive 100km roundtrip.
tell the person my car was stolen to get them off my back.
desu youre just gonna have to deal with a ton of bs with wreckers. when i was scouting for a mirror all id get was "come down and have a look"
m8 i dont wanna drive down unless im 100% cetrain you have what i want, fucking cunts.
/end rant
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 150x150
>It's going to rain all day tomorrow
>>
>>13843921
wtf why did i get filtered to desu what is this weeaboo shit
>>
>>13843925
Gookmoot put on a filter
>>
>>13843928
I love it senpai
>>
>>13843928
just kek my shit up senpai desu
>>
File: Franksmonster.png (3 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
Franksmonster.png
3 MB, 1632x1224
>tfw your car is almost ready to rip up some roads
>>
>>13843964
My god, did you fall for the black intercooler meme but give up halfway?
>>
>can just afford to move into shithole
>with a partime job
>friends with full time 9-5 jobs say they are too poor
Time to stalk my local uni for roommate wanted posters
>>
>>13843968
>My god, did you fall for the black intercooler meme but give up halfway?
>meme

It's not a meme when it actually works.

>>13843952
Test:

Just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>13843968
It was the option between painting it black or putting mesh in front. I used whatever I had leftover on a can of engine enamel and this is the result.
>>
>>13843973
Sure, without airflow. Does nothing/insulates it while moving
>>
File: $_20.jpg (35 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
$_20.jpg
35 KB, 800x450
>>13843921
There's a guy on gummie with a set of 4 w/ tyres for 1k. Might see how low he can go depending what tyres they has.
>>
>>13843980
MCM proved that it works even with airflow
>>
>>13843888
buy a 3 MPS
>>
>>13843989
I got one.
>>
>>13843992
buy another with the right wheels then
>>
>>13843984
then others disproved that since the paint was still wet and acted as evaporative cooling
>>
>>13843983
joisusss
i have no idea tho, im not aware how much rims cost. i just know that types can be 100+ each so i guess if each rim is 100-200 thats not a bad deal.
i just fucking hate wreckers after the crap i had to deal with.
>>
>>13844006
Cool, u got 20K I can borrow?
>>
>>13844035
your problem not mine
>>
>>13844032
If i can get him down to $700 or something close that would be a good deal, again depending on the condition and make of the tyres.
I did have wreckers quote me $600 for a set in Gunmetal Grey but they were sold before I could say "ill take 'em". Seriously, I got 1 email saying "$600 for the set" then another email an hour later saying "sorry sold".

You can buy them brand new from a dealer but that would run you $4000 for the set. No joke.
>>
>>13844032
>1k for rare-ish mint condition OEM wheels, with tyres
I'd pay it
>>
>>13843972
>be neet
>mates all earn 1k+/fortnight
>they always have norhing in the bank
>been unemployed for threee months and my savings have gone from 2k to 1.2k
doesn't matter how much you earn if you spend it all lmao
>>
>>13845849
Yeah man, people dont know how to keep money.

The secret is not going out, one night in town is often $100 if not more. If you go hard friday and staturday thats $200 literally down the drain
>>
>>13845925
yeah, normally if I go out it's to a mate's place, the most i'll spend is maybe a 20 on alcohol and the same on food, other than that it's just petrol

meanwhile all the normies I know buy the best champagne to show off and get uber everywhere then complain that there's no money left
>>
>>13846057
At least they are supporting the economy, unlike your leeching ass.
>>
>>13846075
not sure if srs
tony's beers probably did more for the economy than those wageslaves
>>
File: RIP Jimmy 2.jpg (124 KB, 842x960) Image search: [Google]
RIP Jimmy 2.jpg
124 KB, 842x960
>>13843862
>remembrance day edition
>>
>>13843845
$500 for a full paint resto yeah that's not TOO bad.
as long as that's all you're going to pay.
>>
>>13842972
get a load of 318i guy version 2
what's with you newfags being such pussies about posting your fucking cars
>>
>have had somewhat serious issue with my car for a while now
>spent weeks trying to figure out what the issue was myself
>unable to find the source of it
>finally give up and take it to local mechanic
>he's pretty busy so says it will take a while
>yeah what ever, I just want it fixed, don't care how long it takes
>he's had it for a month now and still can't figure out what the cause it
>had a dream last night where I was at the mechanics going over my car
>he was saying how he couldn't figure it out and that I'd just have to live with the issue or sell it
>then I ripped the engine out with my hands and started looking at it
>I found the issue, a small hole in it that was letting all of the oil leak out
>fixed it up and put engine back in the car
>got in and was about to drive it
>wake up

maybe I should go to the mechanics and rip my car apart like I did in my dream... though it would take a long time since I don't have Hulk tier strength irl...
>>
>>13843984
Weather it works or not, I wouldn't trust anything from mcm.
>>
>>13843829
>>13843848
No I was saying that as you get better riding you'll discover the synergy I mentioned. It's a feeling they a car just can't provide.

You're also acting like you can't modify and tune a bike... If anything it's more satisfying since you can really feel slight increases in power.
>>
>>13846695
>weather
>>
>tfw I used the phrase "heaps none" by accident today

I feel dirty now.
>>
>charge GoPro before I go to bed
>put in helmet this morning
>end up driving to work
>have to go into city
>take bike
>park
>GoPro is flat
Do they discharge super fast or is the battery in mine fucked?
>>
>>13845849
you must live at home with moomy and daady.
my mortgage and bills for 3months cost me in the region of 5 grand
>>
>>13847687
battery is fucked. it should last for hours.
>>
>>13846937
change exhaust.
loose 5 kg.
gain maybe 10kw.

OMG IT FLIES AND SCREAMS
>>
>>13847708
It films fine, but if I leave it turned off overnight in the helmet it'll run itself flat. It's really fucking irritating.
>>
>>13847703
I do. Most young people do, unless you live in some undesirable shithole or the outskirts of woop woop.
It's a fact of living in straya m8
>>
>>13847798
this. people in their late 20s still live at home now.

>>13847780
it shouldnt run flat if its not even switched on. there might be a problem with the camera itself.
>>
/dat/ I'm a bored shitless NEET cunt with nothing to do today, car is trash and have no fuel money anyway so driving is out of the option, i live in a dead end town so there is nothing to do, can't even go buy some take away because the owners decided to up and leave. no joke they just walked out and haven't come back. ive got no friends. video games are boring, ive seen all the movies/tv shows I have on bluray/dvd
what the fuck is the point of life when you cant live it
>>
>>13847829
>car is trash

spend the day fixing it then
>>
>>13847828
>people in their late 20s still live at home now.
I've known people in their 30's and even one guy in his 40's who still lived with their parents.
The average age someone moves out from home these days is 28.
Hell my neighbours kids are around that and all live at home, the oldest one must be coming on 30 and the youngest would be about 19. The 19 year old is the only one with a job too, she works weekends at a winery as a waitress.
>>
>>13847856
>implying you can improve a holden astra
>>
>>13847874
>sell it and buy something actually good instead

There, job done.
>>
>>13847874
>holden astra

you could cut of the roof and make it a convertible.
>>
>>13847829
Learn something new.

The world's your oyster, now go out there and eat that bitch.
>>
>>13847884
he said improve mate. a convertible one is worse.
>>
>>13847798
>outskirts of woop woop.
I actually enjoyed growing up in the country as a young fella.
Life was basically motorbikes, doing up old shitboxes, crashing them into trees, guns and being /fit.
>>
File: mazda.jpg (301 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
mazda.jpg
301 KB, 1600x1063
Happy remembrance day fellow Ausfags,

Auto newfag here, have had my MPS 6 for a little while now and am ready to start upgrading her.

thoughts on this as a start?

ECUTEK ECU Retune
High Flow Cold Air Intake
3 inch High Flow Stainless Exhaust System
>>
>>13847902
Have a look at a Cobb V3 Accessport. Pretty much a plug-and-play solution and can tune your car based on what mods you've done to it. There's even valet and economy modes.

For exhausts, have a look at systems made by Corksport, CPe and Cobb, although Corksport tends to be the cheaper solution 9 out of 10 times. Unless you want to go full custom, then be my guest.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 460x276
>>13847902
rememberance day was yesterday you fucking degenerate.
>>
>>13847798
>>13847828
im in my mid twenties and own my own home.
all my friends, ll in their mid twenties, none of them live at home.
the attitude of its fine because everyone else is doing it is wrong, not everyone is doing it.

and i don't live in woop woop, i purchased a house with the requirements of a being fully fenced and having a separate shed with side access, thats it. people standards are too high, they dont want a "first" house they want the "best" house
>>
>>13847889
but both kinds of oysters are nasty as fuck
>>
>>13847902
>High Flow Cold Air Intake
no.
>>
>>13847863
ofcourse if none of them have jobs, they arent going any where fast
>>
>>13847943
Not him, but can't say I own a house, that being said I moved out of home when I was fifteen and have been renting places since I was eighteen.

Only people my age I know who live with their parents are people who grew up with rich families and refuse to work.
>>
>>13847943
my only requirements are somewhere where i'm not gonna have dark fellas steal my bins
so i'm looking at 600k+ then
>>
>>13847901
so do I honestly but I can understand that most people don't want to, especially young people who think the cities are just partying all the time
>>
>>13847929
>Cobb V3 Accessport
Thank you for the advice anon, will look into it
>>
>>13847979
this guys gets it
>>13847997
put your bins in the garage, or out the back.
there i saved you 250k
oh and buy a big dog
>>
>>13848048
what about bin collection day m8
>>
>>13847979
>I moved out of home when I was fifteen

the only people at my school that did that had shit home lives such as drunken abusive parents. people right now who stay at home into their late 20s aren't from rich families, they just cant find work that could help them move out.
>>
>>13847955
Why no
>>
>>13848063
>the only people at my school that did that had shit home lives such as drunken abusive parents
Home life wasn't great, but that's not the point.
>people right now who stay at home into their late 20s aren't from rich families
I don't know a single person who lives at home who doesn't have rich parents. As I said, most of them refuse to work then whinge about how mummy and daddy won't buy them x or y all the time.

>they just cant find work that could help them move out.
I don't get this either. I've never had trouble getting a job. I think people have overly high standards for work, odds are you won't walk into $60k+ in your first job. You can live by yourself on minimum wage if you work full time hours.
>>
>>13848123
>Home life wasn't great
its a point though. thats the only reason anyone at any of the schools in my area moved out.

>I don't get this either. I've never had trouble getting a job

because you got a job and moved out when you were fifteen. most people either worked shitty little part time jobs at mcdonalds or just went to school like any other teenager and didnt consider work till after they graduated, which is if they didnt do additional study after too.
>>
>>13848143
>because you got a job and moved out when you were fifteen. most people either worked shitty little part time jobs at mcdonalds or just went to school like any other teenager and didnt consider work till after they graduated
No, I finished school and additional study by the time I was eighteen. I got my first job after I graduated.
>>
>>13848123
personal experiences=/=facts

also, if you're so rich then why do you drive a rusty old falcon?
>>
>>13848171
>also, if you're so rich then why do you drive a rusty old falcon?
What? I didn't say I was rich. I don't and never have owned a Falcon either.

>personal experiences=/=facts
I'm aware, seen a lot though. It doesn't take a lot of money to move out of home. I get if you want to save a bit first to have some money to play with, but it's really not that hard to get a full time job.

You can get pretty reasonably priced rentals if you have realistic standards.
>>
>>13848197
sorry, thought you were falcondouche, got mixed up

the thing is, I can either afford a rental place or a car. if I move out then i'll have to miss heaps of family events since they all live further than reasonable distance by train. additionally, since working on and driving cars is my main hobby, being without one would be pretty shit.
moreso i'll probably have to spend less on food and stuff like the gym.
my dad doesn't have a problem with me living here, we have a good arrangement and I conteibute to the household. I don't see why it's worth giving this up, as well as my hobby and health, just to be independent.

i'm working a pretty crap job at the moment and trying to get a better one, if I get to a point where I can afford a car and rent then i'll consider moving out
>>
>>13848277
i have a rusty falcon yes, but it cost me about 8grand so far and does 13's and is a great skid pig, the rust is stage one weight reduction lol.
and i never said i was rich, but maybe their is a correlation between rusty cars and owning homes.
i lived at home till i was 21 or 22 then bought my house, i only ever spent money on booze and my car, your job must be pretty crappy

also how does moving out affect your health?
>>
>Not moving out as soon as school finishes
>Not paying your own way through life
>>
>>13848277
Get a better job or look at cheaper houses. When I wasn't working for a bit I didn't have much trouble paying rent and having my car with centrelink payments.

>>13848334
Moving out made me healthier if anything. It definitely improved the relationship with my mum as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (418 KB, 1800x1353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
418 KB, 1800x1353
>>13848334
my job is crappy
if I were to move out I wouldn't be able to afford a gym membership or as good quality food, thus i'd be not as healthy

working on the job bit but I have fuckall previous experience so
>>
>applies for 30 or so jobs every month
>only got one call back in the past 4 months
>for pizza delivery interview
>didn't get a call back

Before that I was on a traineeship for a few months before they couldn't afford to keep me on anymore, I've done about 4 weeks of work 'experience' this year alone, yet I still don't have a job
>>
>>13848527
how much does the gym membership cost, cose cutting that would save you some money.
>>13848539
what state?
>>
>>13848539
and inb4 'you must be shit at working', All the places that I did work experience at said I had great work ethic from stacking shelves at coles. And my work experience at a engineering/fabrication place I did really well at from what the site manager said

>>13848549
SA, the 'highest unemployment' state
>>
>>13848556
https://www.chandlermacleod.com/transport-shipping-logistics-jobs/dock-hands---freight-handlers/488724

https://www.chandlermacleod.com/manufacturing-operations-jobs/poultry-worker/484558
>>
>>13848395
>2015
>paying for anything
>>
>>13848549
15/week for a gym, not many others that are cheaper.
in the end I can always work out at home but it's nowhere near the same

>>13848556
doesn't tassie have the highest unemployment?
>>
>>13848700
Pretty sure SA passed tassie recently or is about to

>>13848618
Thanks senpai. It'd be an hour and an half drive but I'm starting to run out of places close to me to apply for
>>
>>13848700
>tassie
nah m8 they get paid to fuck sheep
>>
>>13848700
>15/week for a gym
not going to 24 fit
it's $1 a day, so $365 a year which is about $200 cheaper than any other gym out there.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
>keep an eye out yesterday for anything unusual
>nothing
>nobody people in my office knew what was important about yesterday
>the only fucking indication I saw that it was rememberance day was that an mp unveiled a new statue and that peter weir's gallipoli was on the tv
honestly, I fucking hate this cuntry sometimes. so many people claim to be true blue and they're all more than happy to take a day off and get blackout drunk on anzac day yet they can't even remember one fucking date on the calendar and what it means.
all we ever celebrate is the fucking anzacs, that one time we got treated like gun fodder by the brits and got mowed down by turks. I swear if I were to ask any fucking cunt in a falcondore which war the kokoda trail is associated with they'd probably say vietnam or some shit. so many cunts wouldn't even be able to say what anzac stands for.
I swear all these cunts are fucked. nobody knows about the eureka stockade. nobody knows about the rum rebellion. nobody guves a shit unless it's an excuse to get fucking trashed, and in that sense i'm happy those cunts aren't destroying rememberance day that way. i'm also happy that there's no fucking rmemberance day biscuits and no fucking woolies ads spewing "fresh in our memory" on rememberance day.
fuck.
rant over.
>>
>>13848831
>and no fucking woolies ads spewing "fresh in our memory" on rememberance day.
i'm sorry bro
>>
>>13848831
Nigga ww1 was like 200 years ago get over it
>>
>tfw my parents are buying my first house because they don't want me to have a mortgage and struggle through life like they did when I was a kid
>>
>>13848831
>eureka stockade
Nigga, aussie history was shit. It's a bunch of red necks and racist cunts complaining or having disputes about the chinks, italians, wogs, aboriginals, etc.
>>
Anyone recommend any Jap import places in QLD?

I want a Daihatsu Midget damn it
>>
>>13847377
Mmmmm delicious autocorrect
>>
>>13848880
>not wanting a honda s660
>>
>>13848811
>confusing Taswegians with Kiwis

Taswegians are too busy fucking each other to be chasing after sheep like the Kiwis do.
>>
>>13848852
shouldn't have said that m8
now you're gonna get derros screaming at you "coz I went into the wambawarrana mines when I was 12 and earned me money the hard fukken was and bought me fukken first house when I was 15 and now I drive a hsv vf vt gts fpv w427"
>>
>>13848880
I don't think those are able to be imported into Australia for some reason.
>>
>>13843886
Show us on the doll where Brisbane touched you.
>>
>>13848910
Stop trusting MCM

I checked and they are.
>>
>>13848923
Carry on then, pun unintended.
>>
>>13848909
Huehuehue that's the idea
>tfw decent job and almost entirely disposable income
>>
Do my vin and chassis number need to match in SA?

Found out my cars vin number is off another car, and so the chassis number is different, but since neither of those numbers are recorded on my registration papers i could just register those numbers to the car
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1200x1196) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1200x1196
>>13848860
I think that if more people knew about eureka and the run rebellion then they wouldn't stand for living in such a fucking nanny state.
probably why they don't mention it in highschool history lessons and stick to rambling on about aborigines
>>
>>13848950
Aussies lost freedom long ago, m8. I'd say conscription in ww1 was the beginning of the end.
>>
>>13848860
bruh eureka stockade has nothing to do with racism or whatever bullshit greeny teachers spoon fed you
it was fighting back against cunts taking all their money and treating them like shit.
>>
File: fuarkinabos.jpg (72 KB, 500x151) Image search: [Google]
fuarkinabos.jpg
72 KB, 500x151
>>13848919
You don't wanna know
>>
>>13848984
>imblying miners weren't outrageously buttflustered when the chinks took er jerbs and gave 99% of their profits to the government.
>imblying the state solution after the rebellion wasn't restricting chinese immigration to placate the miners
>>
>>13849009
>imblying miners weren't outrageously buttflustered when the chinks took er jerbs
chinks roll over and let the big bad gubberment take all their money. i can see why your public school teacher would demonize those against such gross taxation =))
>>
>>13849014
Taxation wasn't too harsh, desu bruv. They were literally mining gold on crown property. They weren't citizens of straya, or registered voters. None of the miners really gave a shit about voting until they realised they get tax benefits.

Think of it as aussie fifo's (unskilled, uneducated people getting paid good money) going to denmark or something and mining for danish pastries, then complaining that the danish government is taxing them for enjoying high quality pastries, instead of them getting shit for free.

I'm really not going anywhere with that analogy, but they mined fucking gold man. They were just uneducated cunts thinking they would get rich and build multi-million dollar empires, then got mad that they had to split the pay for mining on government property, and got even more mad that the chinks did it for cheaper, and the sheer number of them taking er jerbs made it harder for them to make bulk cash.
>>
>>13848831
Don't forget the emu war.
>>
>>13849073
>tfw nobody remembers the great VB war
>>
>>13848831
>know about all of those things
>have almost no national pride
>>
>>13847687
Sometimes mine has a fit when charging and it causes flat battery.

I now charge it and then remove battery for a few seconds and then reinsert it. Was like it got hung up in shutdown mode or something.
>>
>>13849081
What is this VB war?
>>
>>13849091
i'd say the only people who have unconditional pride in this country are either stupid or haven't seen it for what it really is
>>
File: straya-1.jpg (31 KB, 400x290) Image search: [Google]
straya-1.jpg
31 KB, 400x290
>>13849119
It's a dark part of history best left forgotten
>>
>>13849138
When they changed the recipe of VB and made at have a lesser alcohol content?
>>
>>13849119
basically there was some vb-sponsored thing on a beach and everyone went full bogan and got violent/pissed and it became vb supporters versus people with tastebuds
>>
File: MR2 Lives On.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
MR2 Lives On.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
>>13848945
Hazimmy is that you?
>>
File: Capture.png (402 KB, 1274x252) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
402 KB, 1274x252
/dat/ what the fuck is wrong with YouTube
not once has it ever recommended anything good for me.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Daconthocon78
>>
>>13849390
>mate links me to videos of an autistic middle aged autistic bearded tranny eating food "asmr" vid
>click on it twice before I get that he's doing it ironically

>shows up in suggestions for the next week
>go back and give the vids a thumbs down
>still suggested
fugg
>>
>>13849412
Maaan, JJJ ran a story about that shit a few weeks back, I had to turn the radio down.

If I wanted to listen to some middle aged fuck with a mouth full of spit dribble shit into my ear, I would listen to Alan Jones
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 736x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 736x418
>>13849422
holy fuck man
>>
>>13849390
>not being a portable fan connoisseur

how does it feel to be a pleb?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti70RkSVpO4

what's the point /dat/ why the fuck would mcm do this?
>put key in headlights always on
>take key out headlights wont work
>>
File: 1440994164771.jpg (638 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1440994164771.jpg
638 KB, 2000x2000
>>13849499
my face when my car has that from stock
>>
>>13849524
so does my motorbike
>>
>>13849499
hahahahah, because thats just the kind of shit MCM does.
>>
>>13849499
whats wrong with that?
>>
>>13849499
only good thing they ever did was supercharged mini
>>
>>13849545
Just finished watching Part 1 of the Supercharging of the Mini. I'm keen to see what kind kind of power it will make. Still worried Moog will do something shitty to the car and ruin it.
>>
>>13849499
mate they're just showing how to do it, diesn't mean they use it
this is the sorta video they should be making, not "watch these qualified specialists with a full workshop do expert fabrication and complex modification for free"

mcm should be inspiring tomorrows ricers, sorta like f&f1 or nfsu2 did
>>
>>13849554
I sort of agree with you, I'd like them to go back to showing DIY mods but I just feel that the Auto Headlight Mod is useless.
>>
>>13849554
most of the things that the professionals did probably had to be done by the professionals so it would be legal to go on the road.
>>
>>13849582
yeah but it means that it isn't something that can be done by your average p-plater/ricer/skidkid/etc

>>13849566
idk, I like it because i'm used to it but I can understand the dislike
either way, I think it's defs in the right direction
>>
>>13849582
true, but MCM was all about DIY mods you could do yourself at home on the weekend. now it's about spending heaps of money and getting professionals to do it for you.
>>
>>13849552
not much more than 100 bhp
a series engines are pretty weak
>>
Anyone know where I can get a manual conversion for an r33 skyline in melbourne?
>>
australia a shit
>>
>>13847717
>loose 5 kg

>stop eating and run every day for a month
>lose 5-10kg
>OMG SO MUCH FASTER
>>
>>13849593
>>13849594
I see what you mean, but the variety makes their youtube channel more successful by expanding their audience I guess. the gramps build was DIY kind of, working along side a professional in his workshop, and they did most the body work and a professional was going to apply the paint until the rain ruined it. But yeah, the more recent builds like the beetle is far from being DIY. They're probably going to start doing more DIY stuff now that they have their own workshop
>>
>>13849632
but then I have to lose weight, not the bike, and thats harder than just choppin stuff off
>>
>>13849554
>full workshop
can be borrowed
>expert fabrication
can be learned
>complex modification
not as complex as you would assume
>inspiring tomorrows ricers
as if ricers require a walk though
>>
>>13847943
>and i don't live in woop woop
don't you live in mandurah m8?
>>
>>13849652
real racers are <5% body fat for maximum weight savings
get gud
>>
>>13849660
if you're not already a manlet don't bother

you'll always get beaten by some hobbit jockey cunt that sounds like they swallowed a helium tank
>>
Its a fucking long shot but are there any aus fags who live on the coast near the nsw qld boarder with a nice car that are free tomorrow. I got fucked over and need help. Anyone?
>>
>>13849678
>tee hee, I'm gunna jack someones ride
>>
>>13849686
Graduation formal actually :/. But now you say it like that id be fucking suspicious also.
Group of friends turned out to not be friends
>>
>>13849690
just get an uber or a taxi, take the bus, ride your bike, scab a lift of your mum
>>
File: IMG_20150325_133257.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150325_133257.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>13849690
Room for all the hoes you'll be banging

Also drops a mean single when roads are wet
>>
>>13849699
Yeah. Other option is nans mobility scooter.
>>
>>13849704
Fuck m8 looks well outside my price range.
Shed need a trailer for the bitches though
>>
File: IMG_20150327_142538.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150327_142538.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>13849704
Tasteful as fuck
>>
>>13849704
Your a legend though mayne. That made me laugh despite having a cunt of a night.
10 points to you
>>
>>13849714
>W08
Read it as wotm8 for a second
>>
>>13849704
that would actually be pretty cool to show up in, in an ironic way
especially if the single pegger happens
>>
http://hakim.se/experiments/html5/keylight/03/#211x408_229x404_253x403_273x403_248x426_248x451_249x484_250x516_233x528_217x514_210x499_362x408_362x446_363x473_364x506_367x533_416x531_416x514_416x489_416x451_416x431_420x404_437x421_447x439_459x459_474x438_481x426_490x406_501x429_506x449_507x468_508x491_508x514_544x521_547x481_547x456_550x419_552x399_569x424_580x448_597x416_604x399_614x428_622x456_628x478_633x506_672x403_680x421_687x436_701x458_729x414_723x436_719x456_710x484_698x523_691x548_680x568_2
>>
>>13849657
I think I get my tea from there m8
>>
>>13849727
Does that thing lool like its ever not pegging?
>>
>>13848831
The fuck should we care about something that happened so long ago humans walked on another fucking celestial body in the meantime?
The only reason anybody pretends to give a shit is to get a day off work, in reality nobody could give less of a shit about something that happened outside of most of their parents lifetime.

This is what's known as a GOOD thing. Means maybe one day we'll learn to work together and get off this fucking rock, rather than fighting retarded wars over resources as overpopulation starts setting in.
>>
File: Capture.png (58 KB, 595x214) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
58 KB, 595x214
>>13849736
You got me good you cunt.
>>
>>13849742
do you know what happens to a country with no sense of national identity?
you get broken communities, more crime and you're weak to influence from big neighbours

do you know what keeps nations together?
common culture. past achievements, failures and events, traditions, customs.
>>
>>13849756
Thought it was tectonic plates that held countries together. But i could be wrong
>>
>>13849652
>>13849660
Didn't postiem8 say he weighed somewhere around 60kg?
>>
>>13849752
>>13849736
set speed to 6 and it sounds like jimmy's music
>>
>>13844061
>>13844049
>13844049
eh no idea about tyres.
just hate wreckers.
>>
http://en.akinator.com/personnages/jeu

who are you thinking of /dat/
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>>13849759
are you fucking retarded?
seriously, this has to be some shitty troll
>>
File: Capture.png (565 KB, 832x560) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
565 KB, 832x560
>>13849774
>>13849774
>>13849774

WHAT THE FUCK IT KNOWS JIMMY
>>
File: AkinatorKnows.jpg (70 KB, 500x528) Image search: [Google]
AkinatorKnows.jpg
70 KB, 500x528
>>13849774
>>
>>13849756
Do you know what happens to a planet with no sense of racial identity?
They overpopulate it, fuck up the environment and fight wars until tactical nuclear weapons are used until 1 country is on the brink and decides on a strategic nuclear war.

Then we all die, like a bunch of retarded fucking monkeys.
>>
File: Reaction Image (26).gif (559 KB, 400x276) Image search: [Google]
Reaction Image (26).gif
559 KB, 400x276
>>13849789
>>
>>13849797
Laugh all you want dickhead, we're currently doing 1 & 2 and all we need is the israelis to go full retard and nuke whichever country invades them next and you'll see everything turn to shit in front of your eyes.
>>
went for a drive and some guy was walking down this road thats on outskirts of city, then drive back and he's walking the other way. weird as fuck, i think the cunt was on drugs or something. he put his hand out like he was hitchhiking or something too
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 500x500
>>13849789
I support a planet with complete racial unity. the sooner we get rid of all these gooks, darkies and sandies, the sooner we can rebuild the planet.

go to china, see how much they give a shit about the environment and the future. here, you're preaching to the converted.
>>
>>13849810
fuck i hate gooks theres just so fucking many of them in cities
funny as fuck to accelarate and stop while theyre crossing the road in front of you
>>
>>13849810
God, imagine if they all died tomorrow.
We'd suddenly have an order of magnitude more farming land, excess energy and the average IQ would go up a shitton.

There could be nothing better for us all as a whole, and as much i 100% support your ideas, at the end of the day there's no reason to give a shit about old wars.
Oh no! WW1 and 2!
Where we fought a bunch of people without really hating them, and the ones we did hate we fucked up so hard they now have shit keychains and a panty fetish!
Why am i expect to give a fuck? Do you want me to go out and kill some germans?
Why should i remember a sacrifice, then? What purpose does getting caught up in old bullshit serve?
>>
>>13849784
>>13849786
>>13849774
I got pink guy when I was going for Jimmy
>>
>Can't own V8/turbo car exceeding set power limit or have any trace of alcohol in blood
>Next day recieve full licence and it's all ok

T-t-the system works
>>
>>13849835
gov needs you to be a bullet sponge
>muh nation
>muh heroes
>kill the evil gaijin

moments later
>ayee stop being so nationalistic and help a ethnic migrant doll bludger out
>>
>>13849847
No, you're not seeing the full retardedness.
>Be L-Plater
>Drive V8/Turbo/Whatever on your Ls the entire time, almost all of your hours are in it with your dad sitting next to you, teaching you how to do skidz and calling you a pooftah when you back off at 200
>Go do test
>Pass with 100%, get Ps
>Can no longer drive it with your dad in the passenger seat because you're deemed to inexperienced

And this was decided by the people who run our country.
What the fuck does it say about their minds, or lack thereof?
>>
>>13849835
look, I understand what you're getting at and I agree to an extent. I guess I mainly hate when people pretend to give a shit about our history just to get on the piss
I mean, just a lack of knowledge really. everyone holds this weird reverence for the anzacs yet they don't care enough to actually learn anything.
I wish everyone was as upfront as you honestly
>>
>>13849866
You can still drive it, with an appropriate supervising driver
>>
File: China Cycle.webm (1 MB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
China Cycle.webm
1 MB, 720x576
>>13849832
>and stop

That's where you're getting it wrong
>>
>>13849847
>can't fuck a 15 year old because she's too immature to consent
>next day she's 16 and considered mature enough
>yeah lets just get rid of the entire minimum age
does your argument still work?

>>13849866
if you look at the stats as soon as someone gets off their L's the chance of an accident rises drastically
most people don't drive like retards while their parents are in the car, once they don't need an adult in the car they can think "ok, now I can learn to drive fast without mum giving me shit". I sure as fuck did, and I nearly ended up in a ditch.
if someone has a higher performance vehicle then they can fuck up more and do more damage a lot easier.
I agree that some of those restrictions are stupid but there should definitely be restrictions.
>>
>>13849870
I agree with your point too, the stupid drunk cunts who loud mouth straya and then don't even know what the fuck they're meant to be celebrating piss me off to no end, either.

I just don't think any of it should really matter. Getting caught up in the past is how you end up constantly shitting on each like thailand and burma/myanmar and never advance.
I get that veterans get all teary and want people to remember their dead mates, but there comes a time when you just need to let shit go. When we COULD have, right now, humans permanently living on another planet if only we all worked together, i think it's pretty much time to ditch the past and look at the future.

>>13849871
Not in NSW unless you want to pay extra for an exemption.
>>
File: Capture.png (300 KB, 505x559) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
300 KB, 505x559
>>13849774
>>13849784
Well shit it does know Jimmy.

>Does your character drive an MR2
>Is your character Kill?

These are the questions that are needed.
>>
>>13849894
mate, we don't deserve to go to another planet if we can't fix this one
unless, of course, you can control the people going to the new planet and limit it to smart whites
>>
>>13849890
The problem is that the figures don't work like that.
When the p-plate laws were first introduced, they were all 'hurr look less fatal accidents' conveniently leaving out the fact that there were less fatal accidents for ALL age groups due to better roads and better cars.

Now you have the situation where the deaths are pushed up and expanded, because p-platers are buying unsafe heaps of shit for $500 and driving them for a few years while saving money, and then having $20k to blow they buy a skidline with 400rw fucking kw and THEN kill themselves.

The p-plate laws never have and never will work, all they do is serve to have kids in shittier cars and let the state steal more money due to retarded fines for 2km/h over the limit or blowing 0.00001 BAC
>>
>>13849907
or >Is your character an internet meme?
>>
What do I pick to get Jimmy?
>>
>>13849912
man, the alcohol laws really aren't the best.
I remember my mum having to drive for hours when she was extremely tired because i'd had a beer 5 hours beforehand and neither of us were certain it would be completely undetectable by cops
what's wrong with a limit for 18+ platers like 0.01 or 0.005? at that level there's be no adverse effects.
>>
>>13849919
Jimmy wasn't a homosexual but he was a faggot.
>>
>>13849921
It was 0.02 when I did my P's in WA
>>
>>13849912
Wait, you can get in trouble if you blow 0.00001 BAC?
>>
>>13849921
Yeah, it sucks. 3 hours after a beer and my parents still wouldn't let me drive
>>
File: SINISTER.jpg (50 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
SINISTER.jpg
50 KB, 960x541
is my rim choice stronk or fag tier?

pls be kind
>>
>tfw you ride down the coast with a mate on a perfect summer day and can't have a beer at the pub before turning around and heading home
Bike Ls were torture, especially coming from a full car licence where I could still drink
>>
>>13849933
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>13849921
Because we're governed by retards who obey ANY campaign started by the parents of a retard who kills themselves.

This is why when you drive to get lunch after a night of only moderate drinking, being completely 100% unaffected after having had a greasy breakfast and chilling for a while, you can get fucked by the police.

It's why they can get away with installing something that causes people to take their eyes off the road and look at a small, pointless gauge in front of them while driving through a fucking school zone with little kids playing all around.

It's why the R32 GTS-4 is still banned in NSW while a Golf GTI isn't.
>>
>>13849939
A ugly af car it seems to me
>>
>>13849933
nope.
Nope.
NOPE.

Doesn't look good at all.
>>
>>13849936
>not enjoying a pub squash
>not enjoying a lemon lime bitters
There's more to life than just drinking and fawnicating.
>>
>>13849939
An SLK?

This is /o/ right....
>>
>>13849936
>ride down coast
>go to pub
>drink with m8
>drive home
>how did you get your car there
>who cares you're drunk
>>
>>13849933
It would look way less shit without the whitewall tires.
>>
>>13849925
It's now zero tolerance.

Combine that with the fact that you take like 2 and a half years to get off your p's and you have a recipe for fun
>>
>>13849947
what would have been a better choice in your opinion?
>>
does pulling an all nighter fix your sleep cycle?
>>
>>13849929
There is no leeway with BAC for p-platers.
So if you're hardcore into cherry ripes you can get fucked over, meanwhile that overloaded truck being driven by the cunt off his nut on pingers is just doing his job and shouldn't be harassed
>>
>>13849950
Yes but I don't give a shit about any car that is yurropean or american.
>>
>>13849952
Like this...?
>>
>>13849956
No. Set your alarm to give you like 4 hours of sleep, guaranteed you'll to go bed a good 3 hours earlier than usual the next night.
>>
>>13849962
I hope you haven't bought those yet.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mawson-lakes/cars-vans-utes/toyota-mr2-3sgte-targa-top/1093794473

>$3,500
>>
File: 2.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
>>13849961
I have a POS aussie car too.

But who cares about budget pieces of shit?
>>
>>13849957
Fuck me, I don't even drink that often and when I do I don't drive the next day just to make sure I don't blow anything if I get pulled over. Yet I blew 0.00001 on a friend's breathalyzer so I could drive their car, so I can still get fucked over? Would there be anything I could do if it happens one day?
>>
File: $_20.jpg (54 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
$_20.jpg
54 KB, 800x600
>>13849967
Pics are of my slk...

Would not buy a project like that mr2....Too much of a hassle for no potential return.

Pic related is a smart project to undertake.
>>
>>13849963
I don't even wake up to an alarm I'm that drained from not being able to sleep
>>
>>13849962
better.
but still maybe think of changing them in the future plz
>>
>>13849975
How much do those things go for?
>>
>>13849975
>project mr2
remember when Jimmy bought a MR2 as a project.
>>
>>13849972
be smart about your metabolism and standard drinks consumption.

Dan Murphy worker here....If you have a slow metabolism or are out of shape you're just that bit more fucked
>>
>>13849979
the 380sec can be roughly 5-7k for a good deal.

500sec for 8-9k

560sec for 11-12k

No point in working the small v8's tho
>>
>>13849981
that's why I leave a day, that day I blew 0.00001 I hadn't drank anything for a few weeks.

What Dan Murphy's do you work at? one of the south ones?
>>
But jimmy was comfortable enough with his sexuality to be a flaming homo
>>
>>13849988
Sydney, one of the bigger ones in nsw
>>
>>13849989
jimmy is kill so what's it matter
>>
>>13849917
or >is your character a fucking faggot neet cunt
>>
>>13849997
or >is your character a mother fucker
>>
File: helen-lovejoy-pic.png.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
helen-lovejoy-pic.png.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
>>13849972
>Driving with a BAC of 0.00001 on your Ps
It's a miracle you didn't end up wrapped around a pole! How could you be so foolish?
>>
Have a vy s pack commie and wanting to get an lsd for them hectic skids and drags at the lights.

Would 3.9 or 4.11 be better?
Will be doing a mix of highway and suburb driving, so would 4.11 rev that much more than 3.9 on highways?
>>
>>13849969
Looks nice mate, got more pics?
Also what wheels?
>>
File: DSC_0255.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0255.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
>>13850048
.....You actually like it?

Not sure about the wheels anymore man...its been so long.
>>
>>13850042
Weld the factory one instead, better skidz
>>
File: 1.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
>>13850048
I wish other people liked it.

Would make it so much easier to sell.

Cant remember which wheels they are man,its been a long time.
>>
>>13850061
that looks like a cozy as fuck street mang
>>
File: DSC_0256.jpg (1 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0256.jpg
1 MB, 3920x2204
>>13850042
Just don't do it man.

Save your time,money and effort for something more deserving.

This coming from a fellow commodore owner.
>>
File: DSC_0252.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0252.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
>>13850064
It is..Not many car fags tho.

a house with stancefags around the corner and a guy with an M3 in the background of this pic.
>>
>>13850069
Better car fags there than what I have

next door and across the street are new zealand fags with the riciest shit on the shittiest cars
>>
Its all just maths man, stock ratio is 3.08:1 so just multiply your cruise rpm by the % change in rear gear ratio.

But fuck lsd go the minispool because v6 commodore
>>
>>13850090
Ok
>>
>>13850069
Mate I'd buy it if I didn't have my vy, maybe you can sell me your wheels lol.
But nah it looks sweet, clean as and the Monaro lights don't look bad with the green.

Also I want to spend just a little to make it faster, that's why I thought an lsd would be best because I can take it out and put it into an ss once I'm on fulls.

What do you guys reckon is the best balance? Found a used 4.11 for $600 in Bendigo, just don't want to regret and no way for me to test drive any cars with 4.11 or 3.9.
>>
>>13850105
Just get the 4.11 for superior acceleration.
>>
>>13849972
you can ask to have it properly tested with one of the ones you blow on
I once was positive on one of the ones you just talk into, turns out it was all the cologne I had sprayed into the car
>>
fucking hay fever season /dat/
wake up every morning sneezing
there are no fucking pills that help either.
>>
>>13849912
>>13849944
Like it or not the P-Plate laws will only get tougher and dumber if anything.

As stupid as some of them are, the reality is for the vast majority of P-Platers power restrictions make fuck all difference.

>>13849981
Friend of mine is a manager of a Dan Murphy's in Adelaide.

>>13852292
>go to Doctor
>ask for sample of Avamys Nasal Spray
Thank me later anon.
>>
>>13852685
>Nasal Spray
yeah no.
>>
>>13852685
>As stupid as some of them are, the reality is for the vast majority of P-Platers power restrictions make fuck all difference.

I'm on SA P Plates and cant even drive a Smart Roadster. It's a 3 cylinder POS but because it's got a turbo I can't touch it.
>>
>>13852810
Turbos are baby killing death machines
>>
>>13852864
it's a turbo on a 3 cylinder piss ant it makes a whooping 60kW tops.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.