[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheapest Used Subcompacts of 2010?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: hyunacc.jpg (10 KB, 280x140) Image search: [Google]
hyunacc.jpg
10 KB, 280x140
I'm looking to help my girlfriend buy a small car.

Preferably a subcompact/ b segment car. Sometimes it seems that subcompacts are more expensive than compacts...

So what are the cheapest subcompacts from 2010?

We've been looking at the Hyundai Accent hatchback, she likes the coupe motif of it.

I imagine Mazda2's go a bit too high...

What do you guys have to say about the Chevrolet Aveos?

TL;DR: What are the cheapest used subcompacts of 2010?
>>
File: rarepepe.jpg (46 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
rarepepe.jpg
46 KB, 550x550
>Getting into financial obligations with your girlfriend.
>ever
>topkeks
>>
File: 1447093601754.jpg (3 KB, 124x68) Image search: [Google]
1447093601754.jpg
3 KB, 124x68
>>13844004
Being so jaded that you're afraid to settle down with someone.

Toppest kek
>>
>>13844012
Go ahead and do it and we will all laugh at you when you break up and she stops paying for the car you won't be able to afford on your own and it fucks your credit.
>>
>>13843758
Why doesn't the lazy cunt pay for it herself? Does she work?
>>
>>13844015
Seeing as we're already a year into it....k

I honestly don't understand how people find these horrid women. Like, how hard is it to pick up a decent girl? It's not hard.
>>
>>13844031
A whole year? Golly gee that's such a long time. You've obviously never heard any longpost guy stories from couples that were together for a long time with fucked up finances. It has absolutely nothing to do with how she is right now, you have no idea what will happen in the future. Going into any financial obligation for years at a time with someone is pants on head retarded. Then again ignorance is bliss. By all means go ahead. Like I said, I look forward to the cry for help. It's happened here before, it'll happen again whether it's you or not.
>>
>>13844059
The difference is that she's not a cunt like half the women in LPG's posts.

You can believe what you want, but not every woman is a trash bandit skag heap.
>>
>>13844059
Oh, and I should probably add that it's only a year of payments so meh.
>>
>>13844012
Why didn't you marry her then pussy?
Can't wait to see you come crying back to /o/ when you're asshole gets stretched by this terrible decision.
>>
>Americans seeking Gf's for financial advice

Why would you do that?
>>
>>13843758
How about a Yaris?
Also don't buy anything American. You'll get fucked over with repairs.
>>
>>13843758
I'd avoid financing together until you have been together 3 years.

Now, I would avoid both the Accent and the Aveo. The Hyundai is diplo tier inside and not very sound. The aveo will eat timing belts every 75-100k miles and you will bend the valves. The Mazda2 isn't a bad option, pretty much a less expensive and happier looking Ford Fiesta (which is my suggestion even though I don't like Ford). Another option would be a Mitsubishi Mirage but they are a wildcard: I have a cousin who has put 67000 miles on hers in 2 years with no issues but basic maintenance. Met a guy with a blue one and he had went through a fuel pump, cam sensor, and an airbag sensor in under 25k miles.
>>
>>13844364
I mean, it's only been like a year and a half and we're 20, why would I get married already lol

Go back to your sad masturbatory ritual you fucking tool.
>>
>>13845040
Why are you afraid to settle down like some jaded bitch?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.