[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Call me an asshole, but someome with this particular disability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (436 KB, 1019x595) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
436 KB, 1019x595
Call me an asshole, but someome with this particular disability shouldn't be driving for obvious reasons.
>>
Ban assault cars
>>
I've thought about getting a handicap placard for dandruff.
>>
>>13842975

>have sciatic nerve problems at 26
>have a permanent handicap tag
>on SSDI as well

It's funny how jelly people get when you can literally stay in bed all day and make as much as them, then park in front of the store in your own reserved space and waltz in when your nerves are feeling good.

Hope whoever wrote that loses his job.
>>
Imagine having multiple sclerosis and a car pulls out in front of you and just when you go to brake the bone dissolves in your leg
>>
I don't get the people in lifted trucks that are like 3-4 foot in the air and having handicapped plates. How fucking disabled can you be if you can climb and jump?
>>
>>13843021
I know some retarts that can jump 3ft and 23cm
>>
>>13843005
Southern white trash, detected.
Must suck not being successful, and beaming with white pride and heritage.
>>
>>13843023
Being retarded doesn't mean you are physically disabled.
>>
>>13843034
wuh oh retart alart everyone
>>
>>13843021
my father has a Silverado he got specifically for his bad back. The large door openings, and high ride height make it easier to enter and exit the truck. It's easier to pull yourself up into the vehicle than to lower yourself into a vehicle. he traded in a Nissan Maxima on it, so the different in his ability to get in and out was night and day.

He's since had a titanium hip implant and gets around much better but he still has trouble lowering himself into cars.

Oddly enough, before the hip replacement, there was only ONE car we know of he had no problem getting in or out of... The Fiat 500. No lie.
>>
>>13843031

Thanks, Obama. It feels great not being buried in debt from the BMW to project a false net "worth".

AK47s cost $600 by the way.
>>
>>13843048
But could he climb into truck where the floor was above his chest and jump out of it? Sounds like he just had a normal truck.
>>
File: 100111174851.jpg (179 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
100111174851.jpg
179 KB, 1024x768
>>13843075
not lifted. Just a normal Silverado.
>>
>>13843062
>ak47 blah blah
Irrelevant to the pic, since that faggot has his wife and kid barefoot in the mud, while sporting multiple ar15s and living in abject poverty.
>>
>>13843085
He has a bus he converted in an RV. How poverty stricken could he be?
>>
>>13843031
Why would a liberal be mad that they live on welfare? If Republicans don't Gove out welfare why would a liberal be mad they are shooting themselves in the foot? That picture doesn't make sense.
>>
>>13843031
What is this autistic saying
>>
>>13843034
>2015
>believing in dualism
Really nigga
Shake my head family
>>
>>13842975
I think the poster is an asshole for posting has sob story to get pity likes and the note writer is an asshole for thinking someone isn't handicapped because they're not in a wheelchair.
>>
>>13842975
You are an asshole, maybe the disabled guy cant even drive, maybe he has his daughter or nurse drive him. The disabled placard is so that handicapped people are able to park their vans near the entrance, and sometimes its not the actual disabled person who does the driving.
>>
>>13843031
Yeah because the shit tax stamps and suppressor prices are bullshit, I agree we should lower the price of firearms

>Assault rifle

REEEEEEEEEEE I came to /o/ to forget the tism.
>>
>>13843005
So jelly of your crippling disease, bro.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.