[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you guys like my 2000 Mustang™ GT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0272.jpg (2 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0272.jpg
2 MB, 3872x2592
do you guys like my 2000 Mustang™ GT?
>>
no, i hate it actually
>>
>>13834558
what other car do you recommend for around $6000 USD? Chicago winter compatible preferable.
>>
It's a mustang alright.
>>
>>13834551
im not a fan of mustangs and hate the interior
but thats the only year i like apart from the fast backs 5.0
and mach1

all others are shit.SHIT!
in short im jelly
>>
>>13834568
Anything FWD or AWD

Mustangs are shit in winter, and you picked the shittiest of the shitty
>>
>>13834576
i drove it in the winter all winter last year, i have 355s all season in the back it works fine.
>>
>>13834568
k swapped eg civic with a gt3076 custom titanium tubular manifold 60mm waste gate and haltech plug n play c16 tune
>>
>>13834604
yo thats gay
>>
>>13834551
The hood is a tad bit much but the wheels are alright and the grille delete is nice

It's not a terrible first car but it's not much to brag about anymore
>>
>>13834620
Wasn't ever anything to brag about*

Ftfy m8
>>
>>13834671
13s for a stock car was relatively quick back in the 90s.
>>
>>13834568
6 corollas
>>
>>13834690
I suppose. But that motor was always lacking. The F body was always faster and modifications always yielded more results. So basically if you bought that car, you could have easily done much better.

Don't get me wrong, I love that body of mustang GT. But the moment I realized the aforementioned, I sold my '04 GT and bought and LS platform car.
>>
FAKEIN
A____T
K____A
E____K
INTAKE
>>
>>13834551
Well it is a gt and fairly clean. Deciding factor is the existence of a 3rd pedal.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.