[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst vehicle you have ever seen? Osha violating dumb shit allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: badidea.png (1 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
badidea.png
1 MB, 1200x900
Worst vehicle you have ever seen?
Osha violating dumb shit allowed
Pic related-ish
I don't mean "lol its a chevy so it sucks" I mean something so bad, you just have to hate it. Like running the front driveshaft on a 4x4 through the oilpan.

So, what's the worst you've seen?
>>
>>13834345

whats wrong eith that?
>>
>>13834645
not properly secured maybe? I think i only see one strap on the whole thing
>>
File: DSC_0557.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0557.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Worked for a non profit, would use box trucks as mobile donation stands. Drove out to a location, setup shop, sit there for 8 hours and head back. Pretty cool job but it was only $10/hr.

The trucks were always in a state of disrepair. This one in particular pissed automatic transmission fluid like no tomorrow and did not have a battery cover which is illegal I was told (the battery is on the outside so it could bounce off) the managers would never fix it and blame you if caught.
>>
>>13834654

Chains on front and back of the base, and a strap through the bucket to hold it down. Held down properly.
>>
>>13834645
It's only a 40 ft lift so it's not overweight for the truck, I don't know, what are you getting at OP?
>>
>>13834345
Bumping to see what makes this a bad idea.
>>
>>13834645
>>13834654
>>13834875
>>13837628
>>13837961

Looks like OP's light is green and there's a truck in his way. That's all that I see.
>>
its chubby so it sucks
>>
>>13834645
>>13837961
>>13839599

The bad idea was saving the image as a PNG.
>>
>>13834848
>never fix and blame you if caught
Simple solution to that is to email/text a supervisor/manager about the problem, if S ever HTF youve got written proof that you saw something and said something. Works whenever your employer is doing shady bullshit.
>>
>>13839617
>its chubby
I know /o/ is full of raging autists, but are you calling a boom lift pig fat?
>>
PMD on the 6.5TD
>>
>>13834875

Even if it had one 2000 lbs strap he'd be lucky

Here if it is being driven around town and has a parking brake, trans brake or some guy sitting in the drivers seat with his foot on the brake we don't even bother.

If we go out into the mountains then you might get straps and chains accordingly.

I don't see even a single hill in OP's image.

Woulddrivetiedownlessfor100miles/10
>>
File: 1446340852277.jpg (101 KB, 534x460) Image search: [Google]
1446340852277.jpg
101 KB, 534x460
>>13840000
>checked
So you half ass something as simple as securing a load, then preceed to endanger everyone on the road. Then feel the need to come here and brag about it.
Well, good job on acting like a nigger. Now die in a fire faggot.
>>
>>13840053

Chains and straps here are expensive. And driving around at 15 mph like every other truck carrying twice its rated capacity you would be surprised as to what would stay on a flatbed.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.