[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it a good engine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Ford 2.0L Ecoboost ST engine.jpg (24 KB, 534x300) Image search: [Google]
Ford 2.0L Ecoboost ST engine.jpg
24 KB, 534x300
Is it a good engine?
>>
>>13830006
yeah, they're mazda engines.
>>
Any word on the Ohio-built engines versus the Valencia, Spain-built engines?
>>
>>13830006
GM's LSJ and LNF were better and not some nippon derivitive
>>
>>13830782
>nippon derivative
>somehow worse
I even fixed your spelling, you backwards hick :)
>>
>>13830811
ur a faggot lmao
>>
>>13830843
>he says as he looks into the mirror
lel
>>
>>13830006
They can have carbon buildup issues. Otherwise good Mazda engines.
>>
>>13830006
typical mazda shit, swapped mine for a 302
>>
>>13830078
The Ohio-built ones should have extra redneck, while the Valencia ones should come with extra fascism.
>>
>>13830078
Exactly the same because production is not affected by where the factory is, they all have the same specifications to adhere to.
>>
>>13831053
>redneck
The Ohio ones are built in Cleveland, so they'll probably have extra gangsta.
>>
>>13830006
>expand picture
>realize it's another ford shill spam thread with an abstract premise
>right click, hide
>>
>>13830782
>and not some nippon derivitive
Correct, they are Kraut derivatives (see: rip offs) from Opel.
>>
>>13831927
Not a shill. I'm thinking about getting an ST. I test drove one and liked it, and it's in my price range. I also liked the STi, but I'll have to travel quite a ways to find a dealer who has one on the lot. And I wasn't impressed with the GTI. I didn't like the really long gearing (75 mph in 2nd gear), and who knows what's going to happen to VW with all the emissions scandal stuff.
>>
>>13831971
I love my focus st. Its fun car to drive. Passed on a wrx for it.
>>
>>13830932
carbon buildup due to granny shifting not double clutching like we should or because of faults with the engine?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.