[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honda prelude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: images (11).jpg (23 KB, 483x304) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
23 KB, 483x304
What do you guys think of the Gen 4 Honda prelude?
>>
not as pretty as the other body style
>>
>>13829199
Had a 92 si in college. Fun, mildly quick (the year before the introduced vtec for it, later were better), tranny as geared for acceleration, not freeway (3k rpm at 60mph), and a huge cop magnet.

Favorite thing for me to do in mine was hooping cloverleaf on ramps. I could enter them at around 65mph with almost no loss of traction (had nice tires at the time...can't remember what they were now).

All in all not bad, but I much prefer my 07 Accord v6 6mt though, even if it has more body roll and sits higher.
>>
File: 4th gen lude interior.jpg (286 KB, 2045x1537) Image search: [Google]
4th gen lude interior.jpg
286 KB, 2045x1537
Best 'lude, anyone who tells you otherwise is a jealous faggot. Just look at the awesome interior.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 350x201) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 350x201
>>13829528
Don't forget this gem. Mine didn't have the cd changer. 1992-1993 only.

Made the rear into celibacy seats.
>>
>>13829199
3g best Prelude
>>
>>13829199
An Integra GS-R is better.
>>
>>13831270
What useless advice.
I bet you're proud of this terrible attempt too.
>>
File: lude_dash_01.jpg (59 KB, 602x400) Image search: [Google]
lude_dash_01.jpg
59 KB, 602x400
>>13831260
Aren't you suppose to do it in the front seats of Japanese sports cars?
>>
>>13829199
Had a 4th and a 5th gen. 5th gen was miles better.

4th gen is really small on the inside considering how large it is on the outside. And they aren't that popular because they fall into a weird middle ground between the Accord and Civic. The Civic is an all around better car if you're looking to mod and make it fast. Easier engine and lighter weight. The advantage to the Prelude isn't really "handling" per se, I'd call it "stability". The longer wheel base makes it much more stable at high speeds than the Civic. Mind didn't even have 4ws but it stuck to the highway like glue at high speed. All around a pretty fun car. Most examples I see today are completely trashed though.

>>13831323
>Prelude
>Japanese sports car

I wouldn't call the Lude a sports car. If anything it's a Grand Tourer minus the "Grand".
>>
>>13833145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=123QtQX8DII

Though I'd settle for Sport Tourer
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.