[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ cto/5287122884.html how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: gdsfhgdfhd.jpg (93 KB, 654x675) Image search: [Google]
gdsfhgdfhd.jpg
93 KB, 654x675
https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5287122884.html

how fucked would I be?
>>
>title status: rebuilt
>>
>>13828846
/thread
>>
>>13828846
is it really that big of a problem?
>>
About 12 times
>>
>>13828834
>that front positive camber
>For 'some reason' airbag light and ABS light on
It's FUCKED, moron. Run, right now.
>>
>>13828834
The ABS is the wheels speed sensors.
They're expensive.
The Airbag light is from the sensors below the carpet under the seats.
They all get wet, they all fail.
M44 is a reliable engine. And the engine bay is comparatively huge with that motor in it.
They're not painfully slow, but they are slow. There are no guts above 50 in a 4cyl z3 and the motor will run "rough" compared to more modern ones. It will also sound like a tin can with bees in it.
If he needs an alignment and just wont get one, it probably needs control arms. Fairly easy job on those. Get Meyle or OEM. Replace the lolipop bushings while you're there.
>>
>>13828856
Rebuilt isn't salvage, it's technically derivable
>>
>>13828983
thanks man, would the airbag sensors have to be replaced? i'm not sure about this car though, having a rebuilt title, the 39000 miles is what caught my attention
>>
>>13829031
If where you live requires functioning airbags for inspection you would have to fix it.
Otherwise I wouldn't fix it.
If that were a clean title you could flip it and make some money.
With that title you probably couldn't.
CL pics are never good but it seems to be mostly there and mostly in decent shape.
If you're looking for a z3, and don't mind the title or the engine, then that one is worth looking at for that price.
>>
>>13828911
yes
>>
>>13829253
But why, doesn't rebuilt mean it's been in an accident but been fixed?
>>
>>13829259
Yeah people get all dramatic about it.
Rebuilt title can mean a fender got a dent and someone had to replace a fender.
>>
>>13829259
try to get the VIN, then find a VIN thread to find out what's been through
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.