[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do charts/guides like the sticky pic exist for >yuropoor people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 7qcz6dcn.gif (999 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
7qcz6dcn.gif
999 KB, 320x240
Do charts/guides like the sticky pic exist for >yuropoor people? The sticky is cute to look at, but a lot of the text feels irrelevant with me living in Not America and all.
>>
Nope

Whats the point anyway? We've proven in the past that europeans on /o/ don't really like cars, or can afford them
>>
I feel like we should sticky the ausfag car guide and try to make one for at least the UK or something, Europe just has so many different countries its hard to come up with a blanket list of stuff that's affordable.
>>
>>13826555
Twingo
Twingo
Twingo
Twingo
Corolla
Twingo
Twingo
Twingo
Twingo
>done
>>
>>13826555

Just throw any charts/guides you have here, I'll take 'em.
>>
>>13826579
I am American and utterly clueless in regards to cheap EU cars, unfortunately. I assume Japanese cars like the Miata and MR2 aren't too bad?
>>
>>13826590

I mean since since there will never be any guides for EU or my specific country I think the next best thing is to hoard any lists of recommended cars and just go through them, searching their local prices myself.
>>
File: 1446403618209.png (304 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1446403618209.png
304 KB, 500x363
>>13826622
>most japanese manufacturers- cheap shitboxes (if u can't wrench don't get a nissan)
>renault- cheap shitboxes
>pugeot- cheap shitboxes
>volvo- epic saloons and estates; numbers are good [850], letters [s40] can be dicey, golden goose: 240 turbo
>>
AW11 MR2 are cheap as hell in the UK
same with S2000 and RX7 desu
>>
>>13826572
cant get mk1 twingos in the uk or aus unless theyre import
>>
>>13829770
s2ks and FDs are still 8 grand in good nick mate although you could find the honda for cheaper
>>
Uk is much different than continental europe for obvious reasons.

In short:

Over 90% of cars are fwd.

If you want fast for cheap:

Fwd: french is the way to go. For peanuts you can get xsara vts, peugeot 306 gti, bx 16v and lots more. Also some japan things (100nx, civic...)

Rwd: for super cheap has to be bmw or mercedes, some volvos and older ford/opel. Going slighty upper in price you start having miata, mr2 and more.

Awd: some audis (which have haldex etc etc) and subarus, most of it.

That is for the less than 6k€ price range.
>>
>>13826540
My niggu
>>
>>13826555
Just search what you want on Autotrader (max price, body type, MT/AT, etc.) find something you like then ask for opinions here.
>>
>>13833163
You forgot to mention a keypoint about UK car ownership, you can get your ideal powerfull car for under 10k, But what really shafts you is the insane insurance rates you have to pay.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.