[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Nissan Armadas? I have a 2003 Durango
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 2009-nissan-armada-24_600x0w.jpg (54 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
2009-nissan-armada-24_600x0w.jpg
54 KB, 600x480
What do you think of Nissan Armadas?

I have a 2003 Durango that I've driven about as much as I'd like to and I keep seeing decent deals on used Nissans....I have a family so I need some space.

Thoughts on these?
>>
>>13826390
Get a regular station wagon.
>>
>>13826397

Such as?
>>
>>13826401
One of the hundreds available?
>>
>>13826390
Checklist for owning a Nissan
>are you Mexican?
>are you black?
>do you know nothing of cars?
>do you not maintain your vehicle?
If you've answered yes to at least two of these you can own a Nissan
>>
File: 6gf54.gif (2 MB, 320x177) Image search: [Google]
6gf54.gif
2 MB, 320x177
>>13826545
>Thinking blacks or mexicans OWN their cars
>>
>>13826692
I always see them in old hard bodies and altimas/maximas/sentra etc.
The new ones are probably leased or up for repo
>>
>>13826545

I wonder that's a regional stereo-type.

I don't see a lot of those people driving them here....all Pontiac for the shit tier cars.
>>
>>13826545
as opposed to what? a toyota? boring
Mitsubishi? lmao mitsubishi dont make good SUV's anymore.

Nissan are ahead of the game in SUV's compared to toyota.
>>
>>13826390
They are huge and get poor mpgs. It is a body on frame suv, sort of like the durango. However I think the armada is even bigger as its based off the nissan titan.

If you need something gigantic (you are fat, yoru wife is fat, your two kids are fat and you have 2 great danes and 2 saint bernards) then its a good choice). If you need to pull 8000 lbs then its also a good choice.

Otherwise a wagon is probably a better choice.
>>
>>13826847
>Nissan are ahead of the game in SUV's compared to toyota
The hell?
>Nissan fags
>>
>>13826847
>says the mexican
>>
>>13826848

Well - I'm in a touring bad too - so we need something that can pull a trailer full of gear and fit 3 adult men comfortably for extended periods of time.
>>
>>13826847
>lmao mitsubishi dont make good SUV's anymore.
They still do. Even the Outlander and Outlander Sport are fine.
>>
>>13827005
A hatchback could do that.
>>
>>13826847

They both suck. CVTs errwhere.
>>
>>13827145
Id rather sit in a big Armada than a fucking hatchback.

Im not even fat, its just more comfortable.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.