[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: insurance fails. Crashed my car before I left for basic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 20140913_143446.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20140913_143446.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
ITT: insurance fails.

Crashed my car before I left for basic training. Crashed head on into a pole and was sure it was gonna be totaled out, agent was being stubborn and said the car was worth too much to total it out, and insurance ended up paying 16k to fix car was 24k when I bought it brand new. Left it at body shop and was told it would be done a week after I left so left my dad to take care of my car before I left. Found out after basic that the car still wasn't done but I wasn't worried about it since I wouldn't be driving it anytime soon since I'm going to Korea. A week before I graduated ait body shop tells my dad car was done. Vehicle felt like the front axle was about to fall off, brakes weren't working, and tons of warning lights on dash were on. Pops takes car back and body shop has to call insurance back up then told they have to take it back to the dealer. So now they're gonna have to get a new assessor to see how much they're gonna have to pay to fix AGAIN. and the fucking agent still doesn't want to admit the car needs to be totaled out even though the other agents keep telling her otherwise.
>>
gieco?
learn to drive, come on a pole? idiot
>>
>>13823113
he is from korea you know
>>
>>13824717
>going to Korea=from Korea

Are you retarded? Did you even read the OP?

>>13822977
Dats sum nice Ford rear suspension you got there.
>tfw you car is so bland I couldn't tell what is was without the control blade rear suspension being visible in the side profile
>>
>>13824839
who read weeb
>>
>>13822977
My father in law went through some crap too when his truck need a mess of suspension, axels, driveshafts, transfer case, and transmission repair from hitting a massive pot hole on the expressway. The first shop was a total screw up, looked at a few times before the truck ended up at a dealership. His insurance company refused to replace the transmission. Paid to have the dealership to ship the truck to the plant that built the transmission in Canada, then to Wisconsin where the engineers were who designed the thing. I think the engineers replaced it and didn't tell the insurance company that's what they did. They spent way beyond the price of the truck for all that. Unless it's out of your pocket, let them and make them fix it right. You'll survive till then.
>>
>>13825478
>koreanfag detected
>>
>>13829094
how does insurance company makes money with all the accidents going around?
>>
>>13829120
>how does insurance company makes money with all the accidents going around?
Because they collect lots of money every month from people who haven't had an accident.
>>
>>13829094
not even im kims best friend though i also play BBall
>>
>>13822977

Yeah we got t boned by a lady backing up full throttle and not looking. He went through so much shit with the insurance agency over two months and in the end a month after everything half the stuff the shop supposedly fixed just broke again and the insurance would no longer pay for it. He said next time if its possible hes just going to try to sue and try to skip over the insurance companies since they were completely worthless.
>>
>>13824839
Are you retarded? That's a 2011-2014 VW Jetta...
>>
>>13830967
>implying VW didn't copy the ford controlblade suspension

Are you retarded? Maybe you'll get the joke next time.
>>
>>13822977
>crashed head on into a poll
explain this shit
>>
>>13831153
D U I
U
I

Military-fag fuckup. Can't into school so he's into military. It's pretty obvi-desu.
>>
>>13831343
This isn't true . Plenty of smart people go military .
>>
>>13831350
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>be 17
>Just dropped off friend, heading home.
>old lady runs stop sign and T-bones me
*shit ton of damage later, involving cab of my truck falling off the frame, and rolling off the wrecker*
>"Anon, good news! we aren't totaling your truck!"
*weeks later, get ruck back and notice the cab is misaligned by a inch.*
> years later, truck is still limping along. Body bolts always breaking, misaligned cab lets water in, wrecking all electronics. Parents wont let me get rid of it cause its "a good tuck!" (im in college, title is in their name)
>Constantly having to fix shit on this POS, left me stranded multiple times.
>>
>>13831374
>This is what happens when your parents are retarded

My friend, when they force you to repair the car then you take that shit to the dealer and let them pay out the ass for it. OR just make sure the airbags are deployed.

Seriously, one of the most expensive repairs to a car are the airbags and the adjuster usually bases it on that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.