[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /o/ I finally saved up to buy a new car and not used .
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Sup /o/

I finally saved up to buy a new car and not used .

My question is what kind of car should I avoid to not get called a girly car . What cars do you consider girly ?

I was thinking of getting a cooper ( pic related ) . I want girls to come home with me and have sex with me . Please /o/ I need your expertise .
>>
News flash cars don't pull pussy like you think.
>>
>>13822461
This. Certainly not small hatchbacks like a fucking Mini Cooper, unless you're very specifically trying to get some sort of non-threatening metrosexual schtick going on, and I've only ever known one guy who's ben able to get results from that game.

Buy the car you like, not the one you think other people are going to like.
>>
If you're gonna get a Mini, make it a convertible JCW, or at least an S.
>>
>>13822450
>I want girls to come home with me and have sex with me
Then you do not want a cooper
t. girl
>>
>>13822450
GET A PANEL VAN
>>
>>13822509
/Thread.

>>13822450
GR8 B8 M8. Try harder next time.
>>
Girls don't like cars, they just like what seems to be expensive.
I don't know what you are looking for, but if i was looking for a brand new car i would give this one a try.
>>
>>13822450
Get a Ford Thundercougarfalconbird it is the manliest car around.
>>
>>13822856
>seems to be expensive
So, not anything that says Honda on it.
>>
Just buy a one Ton dodge dually diesel if your concerned with being manly.
Pro tip manly men don't need to validate themselves with material possessions
>>
>>13822461
>>13822860
>>13823545

shut the fuck up it's not about pulling you stupid faggots
he asked what cars are considered girly not what cars do girls like the most

you faggots expressively lay out what cars are girly in every single god damn thread but now that there is a relevant thread for talking about them you won't even bring one up?
go kill yourselves
>>
>>13823950
>I want girls to come home with me and have sex with me

Yeah, totally not about pulling.
>>
>I want girls to come home with me and have sex with me . Please /o/ I need your expertise

Motorcycle.
>>
>>13823950
Tips fedora
>>
>>13824486

>i want to lose the use of at leady one limb and 60% of my brain funtions

girls love a crippled vegetable
>>
>>13824486
Not sure about this.

>>13825082
> Bikes scare me coz I am a faggot. Stop liking what I am scared of please.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.