[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is the dodge omni with the 1.7 the same as a rabbit with the 1.7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: shelby.jpg (183 KB, 1000x733) Image search: [Google]
shelby.jpg
183 KB, 1000x733
is the dodge omni with the 1.7 the same as a rabbit with the 1.7?
>>
>The Volkswagen engine used an enlarged Chrysler-designed cylinder head and intake manifold and produced 75 hp (56 kW) and 90 lb·ft (122 N·m).
Literally one minute in Wikipedia.
>>
>>13816658
i mean the car and the rest of the car, like the brakes etc
>>
>>13816667
ya
>>
>>13816667
No. It's the same engine, but nothing else between the cars is interchangeable.
>>
>>13816658
damn my 1.3 from '93 makes 75hp and 120lbft, but dat dohc chain driven goddess.
>>
>>13816793
This. Also. Being an L-body car, it's so much easier to get parts for since the Omni's had so many sister cars (coughk-carcough).

That said, I'll take an Omni any day of the week over the Golf/Rabbit
>>
>>13816813
oh i thought they shared parts with the rabbit
interesting.
>>
>>13816832
Nope. Beyond the engine, it shared NOTHING with the Rabbit.
/o/ loves Omni's and K-cars though. They're cheap, plentiful, and react well to turbocharging since so many of them were turbocharged.,
>>
>>13816849
god i love omnis
>>
File: 91rtad.jpg (343 KB, 895x1210) Image search: [Google]
91rtad.jpg
343 KB, 895x1210
>>13816853
What about the K-Car relatives?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.