[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
police stories thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 20
File: AM I BEING DETAINED.jpg (15 KB, 304x406) Image search: [Google]
AM I BEING DETAINED.jpg
15 KB, 304x406
Been watching youtube videos of dumb cunts being assholes to cops for no reason.
People are trying to claim they have all the rights of a citizen, but do not follow any of the laws.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCozh_vbYdM

Anyway, whats your experience with cops?
>>
Be nice and they will be nice.

Also here in yurop usually they aren't afraid of being gunned for pulling over someone.
>>
OP here, I'll post one of my experiences
>16
>3am
>being a dumb little shit, racing my car bro
>going well over 100+ in a 25 areas
>see charger headlights in my rearview, start to pull over
>buddy doesn't get memo until it's too late
>buddy gets charged with 80 in 45
>cops says since I pulled over first, I just get off with a warning
>"you both know that I could impound your car, arrest you, and fuck up your life, right?"
y-yes sir
>"well since there were no other cars and I did this shit when I was in highschool, I'm letting you off easy"

ultimate bro-tier cop also combined with we had clean records and are Caucasian
>>
It takes a shitload less time to just cooperate with a cop asking for you i.d., where you going, etc., than it would trying to recite constitutional rights to someone who ended up being a cop

if you dont have shit to hide, dont be a dick to the moron with a gun
>>
>>13808503
how do you even do 100+ kmph in a 25 zone?
>>
>>13808641
I have a fairly large city with a long, straight, two lane road that's 25mph that turns into a highway thats a 45 zone. Again, it was 3am with no traffic lights or people on the road
>>
>>13808484
Holy shit, that first cop. Fucking super cop tears the fucking window open. Looks like a goddamn movie.
>>
>>13808616
theres people here in australia who will go block off police speed radars and shit.. like park behind it with hood up. the radars are ones where they park the car and it automatically does it, and they just sit in seat watching it.
stupid as fuck. the radars outside homes and driveways, places where it would be stupid to speed too... but they try justify it by saying 'muh revenue raiser'.

people just act like dicks and suprised when the cops fuck them over. cops probably have to deal with all types of idiots all day... probably no wonder why some of them are dicks to drivers they pull over
>>
>>13808668
Seriously holy fuck no gloves or anything. Man is a true savage,
>>
File: SAVAGE.webm (430 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
SAVAGE.webm
430 KB, 720x404
>>13808748
>Supercop. Meet the cop that can't be stopped.
>>
fuck this """""""" "related"""""""" video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsvMwLEkhQI
>>
>>13808759
Fuckin' saved, holy shit that's rad as fuck
>>
>>13808760
Cop was pretty cool dealing with a complete autistic muh rights spaz.
>>
>>13808759
You can tell he's done this before.
>>
Cops in the civilian world around here are pretty cool. Got pulled for going 39 over and the cop just gave me a speeding ticket. Could have arrested me, impounded my car, reckless driving ticket. Really cool about it.

But working on a military base, holy shit, the MP's are total dicks and will pull you over because they are bored. They can also search your car without permission and fuck with you just because. Been pulled over 4 times in the last year for no goddamn reason other than I have a red convertible.
>>
>>13808796
Why don't you stop fucking speeding on base then. Brotip: you won't be pulled over.

source: air force sf
>>
man, if i ever had someone say "am i being detained" id probably reply with something like "You know this puts you on some very unhealthy lists, no you are not being detained, you are free to leave"

just to fuck with them. i dont even know what the sop is for dealing with them.

why is americans police culture so fucked up? (both civs to police and police to civs)
>>
>>13808808
I don't speed on base, that shit is stupid because it gives the fuckers a reason to pull me.
Before BRAC and I was on an airforce base, it wasn't bad. Now that we are under army, thats when shit got stupid.
Literally had an MP run a stop sign and cut off another car just to tailgate me for about half a mile to finally pull me over because he "couldn't see my seatbelt". Proceeded to make me get out of the car and search it because all the wires in my car looked suspicious.
Those "wires" were my cellphone charger and an aux cable from my phone to the stereo.
>>
>>13808484

I've probably been pulled over 10 times in the last 15 years. Be polite, make them comfortable (roll down windows/turn on lights/keep your hands visible), and follow their orders. Doing this they've all been nice as fuck and cut me a warning in all but two cases. It didn't matter what I was doing, hauling ass, transporting a dozen firearms and 6,000 rounds of ammunition, etc.

One of those cases I was doing 120 mph (no shit emergency), he bought my explanation, and gave me a date with a judge to explain it. It was dismissed. The other one, I was a little shit, evaded the cop, and ended up in a pursuit...except he forgot to turn on his lights. We both knew what was happening. When he finally flipped them on, I stopped, and he was fucking pissed. Completely my fault, sort of.
>>
>>13808826

There are some dickhead cops and there is no real way to get rid of them.

Also groups constantly ask the gov or police to violate rights in the name of safety, which is then later abused and will never be overturned.
>>
>>13808830

FutureStateTrooper.JPG
>>
> Go through traffic signal, a green one at a three way intersection
> I was straight on main road
> Intersection was with a river bridge
> Get pulled over by three police a few seconds later
> WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
> ....What? It was a green light sir.
> Speeding across that bridge weaving through traffic like that
> ...What bridge?
> (Having crossed zero bridges, I was understandably confused)
> I was never on that bridge. I was at...
> Don't lie to me
> Get yelled at some more
> Where were you coming from
> Name diner I had just left with my friends. I have my receipt. It is the opposite direction of where he is accusing me of being
> Is 2004, do not have fancy GPS cell phone or anything besides my receipts with the time and date on them
> I don't fucking care
> Takes paperwork from me
> Writes tickets for speeding, reckless driving
> Go to court
> Cop says they were following me by my lights, across the bridge
> Judge says I'm lying
> Several hundred dollars
> Points
> Hate so hard I can't talk
> I was 20, white, home from college for summer and in a jeep.
>>
>>13808683
most of australia's problem is that there isnt enough focus on the public relations in training.

for every 5 decent cops you have 10 power tripping apes, or just people who dont realise you cant combat people being aggressively defensive with more aggression.

shit, we've heard it all before, i think the worst people are mothers with kids, and tradies.

fuck tradies, i swear to god most of them (especially once you get out of the city) are all on meth.
>>
>16 years old
>smoking weed from a large glass pipe as I drive through my neighborhood
>completely space out and dont realize im doing 42 in a 25 past the police station
>very out of character, not sure what happened
>cop on a motorcycle pulls me over
>I have no choice but to toss the lit pipe under my seat
>roll down the windows
>cop walks up
>typical conversation about speeding ensues
>not once does he comment on my breath, l how my eyes are red, how my car reeks of weed, etc
>goes back to his bike and writes me a ticket
>im sweating bullets
>he comes back, gives it to me, tells me to slow down
>dad was high ranking fireman so the ticket got thrown out anyway
>>
>>13808903
assuming you're white as well
>>
>>13808796
>the civilian world
Fucking military fags. Get the fuck over yourself.

>have friend / roomate
>is a total fuckup in college
>enlists in army national guard
>goes to basic
>becomes completely obsessed with the military
>first comment he makes after returning from basic is that he's "adjusting to civilian life"

Oh, you mean the first 20 years of your life before a few months of brainwashing in oklahoma? Holy fuck.
>>
>>13808977
Hey man, he's top shit now. Respect his service to you, asshole :^)
>>
>>13808984
My bad. You're right; that was very unpatriotic of me. :>
>>
>>13808977
Raised in 100% marine family
They really do brainwash you though, and all you do is talk about marines and military shit
>>
>>13808886
Im starting to see alot of younger cops who would barely be in their 20's around in my area. Ive only had to deal with them once & they were pretty keen for a chat while they were doing their checks.

You have to remember though that the grumpy cunts probably told someone that their partner/child wont be coming home or something like that on the same day they dealt with you desu.
>>
>>13808998
How the fuck does desu turn into desu? Im not a fucking weeb.
>>
>>13808998
>>13809002
Theres some fucking black magic going on here
>>
>>13809002
Alright there weeb
>>
File: 4926557272_16ecd5b7b6.jpg (109 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4926557272_16ecd5b7b6.jpg
109 KB, 500x333
>this entire thread
man I'm not used to people not hating cops so much

Some dickhead that I know delivered a can of piss to a police station because a couple of cops warned him not to ride his bicycle without lights and helmet at night.
proper dickhead
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 480x347) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 480x347
>>13808484
>help
>help
>help
>call the police
>...
>sir we are the police
>>
>medical delivery driver
>driving a shitty riced out 92 corolla
>on 50 mile drive back from pick up
>semi is rolled over and blocking traffic
>I have a deadline
>roll down the one lane that is closed
>police stop me and tell me to turn around
>show them my paperwork with blood packs and how I'm on a dead line
>let me through while everyone else waits
>shitty corolla with exhaust rolling past everyone waiting with police in front and back of me
>get to the truck
>first police officer pulls over and tells me I'll need to be in low gear and if I get stuck the fire fighters will push me
>drop it in first and don't get stuck go around the semi trailer halfway in the ditch
>45 miles of empty bliss
>>
>>13808907

as hell*

FTFY
>>
>>13808977
>Implying I'm active duty
I'm a civilian working on the army base. Until you've worked anything federal, the concept of civilians vs. federal doesn't mean much.
Not trying to be an ass, but working on federal property for the government versus non-federal is a real eye opener for how fucked up everything is.
>>
>>13808484
What gets me the most in this video are the potheads, who allways have these delusional thoughts on what cops can and cannot do. I dont smoke weed anymore, but some of my friends who still do are annoying the shit out of me when theyre going on about what the police can't do. Most of the things they say are just outright wrong and retarded, and I have to concentrate in order not to burst into laughter. I I don't care about weed, iI've smoked a couple of hundred times or so, although its been a couple of years since the last time. No urge to smoke at all nowadays.
but if you smoke every day like my friends, you are giving yourself the time and opportunity to debate these matters in your head and with your friends and come to retarded conclusions.
>>
>>13809056
>a real eye opener for how fucked up everything is

Can you explain?
>>
>been pulled over 5 times
>gotten ticket 2 times
>just "verbal warning" other 3 times

Just have your license and insurance ready for them, answer all their questions, and don't be an asshole. The whole ordeal usually lasts 10-15 minutes. You may or may not get a ticket, it's pretty much out of your hands once you get pulled over but your chances of getting a ticket increase drastically if you're an asshole.
>>
>>13809056
Both my old man and i did work on federal property(typically air force bases) for our employers. Its definitely a different world.
>>
>just get out of theater
Yes, it was Fury Road
>shitbox is away, in monte with friend
>supercharged 3800
>jump on on-ramp
>floor it
>torque
>TORQUE
>WITNESS ME
>new Taurus flies up out of nowhere
>witnessed by police
>remember it's the time for drunkards and the cops are on the prowl
>"do you know how fast you were going?"
>"very, officer"
>get massive ticket (85+ in a 55)
>court appearance required
>"because your record is so clean, the courts have decided to lower your offense to a petty change with court supervision, do you want to take this route?"
>"Yes, sir"

And that's how I narrowly escaped a misdemeanor charge.
>>
File: FOT122.jpg (501 KB, 1593x1195) Image search: [Google]
FOT122.jpg
501 KB, 1593x1195
>>13809163
Definitely.

>be me
>23
>just bought my mustang
>Back country road, 3am
>full dagumi tofuboy
>pulled over doing 60 in a 35 in an active work zone
>hands on wheel, dome light on, engine off.
>"yes sir. Certainly, sir. Theyre in my glovebox sir. Here you go. Thank you Officer."
>pig comes back, "You were courteous with me tonight, so i didnt put that there were workers and that you were doing 45.
.but dont be surprised if the ticket never shows up."
>ticket never showed up at courthouse
>saw the cop a few weels later, asked me if I'm still enjoying my car, confirmed he intentionally didnt turn in ticket, bought him lunch.
>pic related
>>
i got pulled over while smoking weed in tennessee and they found weed on me and i didn't go to jail or get a ticket or anything
>>
>>13809258
ok, why not post the story then?
>>
>>13809056
Save it. I come from a military family. My brother and i are the first college educated males in our family. My brother works for dept of navy and my sister in law works for the explosive ordinance division.

Being in the military is not some special club.
>You just don't understand
There's a shit ton more bureaucracy and from an organizational structure standpoint, government jobs are super fucking rigid.

It's like me talking about how i'm a statistician consulting in the energy industry and you can't understand the difference between your workplace and mine. You may not bayesian statistics or uncertainty principles, but i can assure you we deal with the same bullshit from day to day.
>>
>>13809272
>driving from colorado to georgia
>bored as fuck so smoke some weed i brought from there because i prerolled like 14 joints
>driving in between memphis/nashville
>pass by some troopers sitting in medians
>one of them starts following me after i passed them 5 minutes ago
>doing the speed limit, staying in the lines, lights on
>disco lights
>roll down all of my windows as i pull over
>ask why i'm being pulled over, didn't do nothing, wasn't speeding, staying in the lines
>says i'm speeding
>no i'm not
>asks if i have guns in the car
>no
>asks for consent to search car
>no
>that's your constitutional right
>thanks
>step out of the car
>i didn't do anything
>don't make me ask again
>step out of the car
>puts me in handcuffs
>ask if i'm being arrested
>says i'm being detained
>that's the same thing
>sit in a cruiser while two troopers search my car for half an hour
>k9 is right next to me whimpering about how he's not part of the action
>they get me out of the cruiser
>ask if i want to go to jail or get a ticket or throw the weed away
>throw the weed away
>continued on with the rest of my day
>>
white privilege is real
>>
>>13809305
i'm not even fully white, i look mexican
>>
>>13808907
Yep

Life is pretty great as a white person
>>
>>13809305
I look slavic, does that count?
>>
>>13809425
yes, actually
>>
>>13808880
if only you'd murdered the cop
then you'd be in jail for a crime you did commit instead of paying for a crime you didn't commit like some c u c k
>>
>>13809560

Kucked again because here you can start carrying at 21.

Maybe I could have hit him with the car or something. But what about the other five?
>>
Average stop (alcohol, license and registration) in my hometown

(officer is greentext)
>oh hey Benz, designated driver as always?
As always, Lasse. Quiet night?
>yup, not much happening. Do you have the license and the registration?
Sure, here
>alright, now blow into this so I have it on record
*blows*
>all good as usual. See you around, drive safe. Say hello to the family for me
Same to you, have a good day

Rural living folks, thats what life is all about

In related news, norwegian police are apparently now switching over to 520D wagons as standard patrol cars, replacing the mainstay VW Passat
>>
>>13808484
>come up to intersection with stop sign
>see cop coming way the fuck down the road
>turn right and accelerate only to the speed limit because there's a fucking cop right there
>damn he's coming up fast as fuck
>suddenly cherries and berries
>claims I "rolled the stop sign"
>he's just butthurt that he was speeding and had to slow down and decided to go on a power trip to fuel his road rage
>take it to court because fuck you
>hire expensive ass lawyer, he gets the dash cam footage from cop car
>I did not roll the stop sign
Cost me a grand for the lawyer instead of a $100 ticket but it was worth it. Fuck cops.
>>
>>13810382
>Rural living folks, thats what life is all about
being keked?

Guilty until proven innocent. Great.
>>
>>13808748
Tbf tempered windows are laughably easy to break if you can bend them like he did.
>>
>>13809024
Hope he gets hit by a car and then sued for not having lights on his vehicle and causing a crash.
>>
>>13808484

The one time I got pulled over, I followed the advice of my former detective instructor and the cop let me off with a warning.

The time I fender bendered someone, a cop was basically nice to me.

The time I got busted under age drinking, a cop got mad at me for calling him sir and went off on me about how he was in Bosnia.

I secretly hope that he has cancer, but I don't blame every other cop for him being a dick.
>>
>>13808484

>every single smart ass being this dickish to police
god damn it's just a job you fucks
>>
File: 1446173035127.png (916 KB, 1067x1017) Image search: [Google]
1446173035127.png
916 KB, 1067x1017
>>13809289
>cops smell weed
>probable cause to search car to find contraband
>asks you politely before telling you your consent doesn't matter
>detains you for their safety while they search, not the same thing as an arrest
>make you throw out your weedinstead of getting a ticket
They did everything right and even gave you a break. Based cops.
>>
>>13808484

>smoking pot
>baby in the car

God damn, fuck this world
>>
>>13808808
If you mean special forces, you're lying.
If you mean security forces, you're a faggot.

Pick one.

Fag.
>>
>>13808759
Does anybody have the Russian dashcam one where I shit you not the officer RUNS after a jeep in the snow and catches it?
>>
>>13811044
That's honestly the biggest reason cops are dickheads

They have to deal with millions of fucktards and punks all day, and then they'll finally pullover someone decent, but by the time they do that they're already sick and tired of dealing with fucktards.

Quite a lot like working in retail, actually.
>>
>>13811131
man I'm always nice to cops
what's the point of being a dick to them
this millennial generation man
>>
>>13808484
Only been pulled over once. Ran a stop light and was speeding exiting Manhattan. Thought I was fucked since what I've heard about cops in New York, but I'm guessing since I was polite admitted guilt, and had a police support sticker in my rear window I was let off with only a warning.
>>
>>13811176
also, both the cops were black.
>>
>"Call the police!"
>"Sir, we are the police"

Holy mother of god people are fucking retarded.

>I DO NOT CONCENT MUH RIGHTS MUH CITIZENSHIP
>OH MY GOD HELP IM BEING ARRESTED FOR A CRIME
>>
>>13811057
They didn't have probable cause to stop me though. We both broke the laws lol. I was ballsy enough to drive thinking if I had my windows up that smoking a nice dank come would be fine while driving the speed limit on the interstate. Once he stopped me and after I had rolled my windows down it was already known there was weed somewhere due to the dank reeking everywhere.
>>
>>13811521
>They didn't have probable cause to stop me though. We both broke the laws lol. I was ballsy enough to drive thinking if I had my windows up that smoking a nice dank come would be fine while driving the speed limit on the interstate. Once he stopped me and after I had rolled my windows down it was already known there was weed somewhere due to the dank reeking everywhere.

you're a douche for getting high and driving.
>>
>>13811558
So
>>
>>13811558
That's the thing though. You follow until someone commits a simple traffic violation.
The car smelling of weed gave them what they needed to suspect that there was probably more in the car.
Stop being a degenerate.
>>
>>13809184
thats the way to do it senpai
>>
AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED AM I BEING DETAINED
yes...
>smash window
>>
All you have to do is not be an idiot in those situations.

Couple years ago:
>60 in a 35/45 through fun roads near my house at 3AM heading home from work
>car rushes up behind me
>thought it was friend from work
>jokes, red and blues
>"What's the speed limit?"
>"45."
>He laughs, says, "Oh, I thought it was 60! I see you speed through here every night. You're not racing anyone?"
>"No, sir. Heading back from work, and I become a little overzealous when I drive."
>checks my paperwork
>tells me to take it easy, lets me off with no ticket

Couple months ago:
>doing 80 in a 55 on H2, usually no cops on the stretch we're on
>friend is following me home after work to pick something up
>see motorcycle cop last minute at the crest
>let off throttle, let gravity + hill slow me down
>know he tagged me either way
>cross 4 lanes of sparse traffic swiftly without causing any issues
>bike cop had to roll maybe 20ft to get to me
>have stuff ready
>"I tagged you doing 72."
>shows me
>"Thanks for showing me. I'm just going to let you know my registration is expired by a couple days. I went in today to take care of it, but they needed a piece of paper from work, so I have to go back tomorrow morning, since I work nights."
>thanks me for telling him
>runs check, comes back
>Says he's not writing me up for expired registration, best he can do, but still needs to give me the speeding ticket
>Thank him
>continue on my way

That last ticket was almost three years to the day of being ticketed for the first time ever on that same stretch going the opposite way, which I found humorous.

I don't know why people try to fight it when you're clearly in the wrong, especially the fucks in the video who ask "Is speeding a crime?" How dense can you be? Most are infractions, unless you're driving like you're on a warpath or some shit, but you can still be cited for it.
>>
>>13808484
The way the first cop broke that window is just bad ass.
>>
File: frosty.png (2 MB, 2380x1055) Image search: [Google]
frosty.png
2 MB, 2380x1055
>>13808760

Young Turks went from being somewhat relevant to complete, pure, unfiltered liberal CANCER.

They are fucking WORSE than Fox News now, there isn't even an attempt to hide their massive bias, fact-hiding, and Goebbels-tier propaganda.

As someone training to be a police officer, I feel like these cunts will be the worst to deal with. Worse than some hardcore coke-dealing wife beater. Worse than some drunk who just killed 3 people. Worse than some "brother" with a chip on his shoulder who thinks I'm a racist.

I wonder how Frosty reacted when they pulled him over and arrested him? I bet he went quietly, sobbing.
>>
>>13808903
>dad was high ranking fireman so the ticket got thrown out anyway

You must live in a TINY town then. I live in a small town, but even here there's nothing anyone can do as far as favours go. There's a girl in my college program that was bitching about how she got a speeding ticket, even though she had the "firefighter sticker" affixed to her windshield. She kept telling the cop that her dad was a firefighter, and he just told her it didn't matter.

Why do firefighters/kids of firefighters think they can get away with shit? Cops have an exponentially more dangerous and difficult job, and they don't run around with stickers claiming to be hot shit.

I'll be giving firefighter kids tickets galore if they speed in my area.
>>
File: feel.png (121 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
121 KB, 680x497
>>13809305

It's not a privilege, it's a right. We earned it, by being the best of the best. Took thousands of years of destroying other cultures and asserting our dominance over inferiors.

It is my birthright. Based whiteness.
>>
File: fsjal.png (2 KB, 299x276) Image search: [Google]
fsjal.png
2 KB, 299x276
>>13808484

>Driving is a PRIVILEGE, not a RIGHT

They should have detained him. Not sure how it is in America, but in Canada if the cop can accurately articulate why they detained you, there's nothing you can do about it. It can't be for like 6 hours, but if this faggot asked me "AM I BEING DETAINED" I would've said "Yes, get out of the car now."

Take my time dealing with him, ignore him when he asks stupid questions, run multiple background checks.

Maybe plant some coke on him, send him to lockup with Tyreese and Jamal, have a Jamaican enema performed.
>>
>I don't feel safe with your glasses on

She sounds like a fucking moron

>I don't talk to cops who wear glasses

Fuck me.
>>
>driving for the past 4 years
>do the occasional late night drive in my AW11
>never been pulled over
>>
>>13811880

That guy was way too patient with her. I would've cited her right there. She probably would've given more attitude and dug herself in deeper, resulting in more charges. Some people just need to have their shit wrecked every now and then to realize they're not the boss of everyone. That cop was extremely lenient with that mouthy cunt.

>>13811972

Does your AW11 even go faster than 50mph?
>>
>>13811985
aw11's will hit 180km/h before hitting a limiter, unless you have one of the derestricted cars (Either one with a 240km/h speedo that came unrestricted from factory or you removed the limiter yourself)

That said, over 140km/h they get pretty sketchy
>>
>>13811854
lol

YOU. Superior to anything... hahahahahhaa
>>
File: 1378330287343.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1378330287343.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>13811985
>Does your AW11 even go faster than 50mph?
>>
>>13811843

> Cops have an exponentially more dangerous and difficult job, and they don't run around with stickers claiming to be hot shit.

Really? They don't need stickers, they have a get out of jail free badge.
>>
>>13812042

I feel like the driveshafts wouldn't hold up to speeds that high, especially in excess of 200kmh. It's a very old car, and it was never really made to drive at such high speeds. Please don't die on me, anon.
>>
>>13812092
The car was known to run at 123 mph, mine holds up fine when I get up to it. It's not american
>>
aren't tickets a huge part of a cop's salary?
I would just write everyone a ticket and say I need the money
>>
File: cbsa.jpg (139 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
cbsa.jpg
139 KB, 1000x666
>>13812081

So what does their son/daughter/wife/father/mother/etc. do when they're pulled over? Firefighters in my area, even the VOLUNTEER firefighters, hand out those stickers to every relative like they're fucking candy corn at Halloween. Half the people in my town have one on their car because they're the second cousin's son in law of the volunteer fire chief or some bullshit. It's literally just an excuse for the local rednecks to circumvent the law, unless they get pulled over by a newbie cop who doesn't know "how things work around here".

Cops might PERSONALLY be able to wiggle their way out of a ticket if they're caught speeding, but I'd wager that most don't take the chance. It'd look pretty fucked up on them if they got a ticket, and they'd face disciplinary action from their superiors. One of instructors is a Border Services Officer in Toronto, he was telling us about how this one OPP officer basically head-hunts any Metro/CBSA cars he sees on the Queen's highways. Has some kind of chip on his shoulder, but he writes tickets to officers ALL the time. There are douches too, remember.
>>
>>13812124

Show their FOP card with their mom/dad's name on it or take the ticket and ask their parent to handle it.
>>
>>13808484
I've been pulled over once or twice because I have a bad habit of driving really shitty old cars in kind of bad neighborhoods. I was polite, they were polite, they even complimented me on getting said shitty old car running again. I wasn't speeding because with the engine I had in it I don't think I really could.
I think that they assumed that I was a poor illegal or some shit.
>>
>>13812110

Officers don't get a commission...they do, however, have quotas that they must meet. Depending on where you live, the local municipality or the state gets the money from the ticket.

Ontario here, our municipalities get the money from the tickets that are issued. It used to be that all of the money went to the province, and officers didn't have quotas. Then some jews came in and said "oi vey, we need to make deez ovvizers accountable! give dem quotas!"

So now officers have a certain number of tickets they need to issue each month, and the money goes to the local government. There's also a portion of each fine that goes to the province, called a Victim Surcharge, which goes to help victims of crime (supposedly).

Police forces don't directly see any more money from issuing tickets, but if their region is demonstrating some kind of impact (i.e. lower accident rate), they might be "rewarded" come budget review time.
>>
Boring story few years back.
>get pulled for doing 60 in a 30
>Do you know why I pulled you over?
>I have a feeling that I was driving too fast Sir.
>Yep, and where's your new driver sign?
>I should have that on, my bad Sir.
>OK I'll write you down for going 31 and I'll omit your lack of a sign

Final ticket ended up being 115 instead of the 300 it could have been. Cops here basically aren't allowed to let people off with warning, so fair enough.

Don't be dick
>>
File: G63.jpg (214 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
G63.jpg
214 KB, 800x550
>>13812165

>thinking the FOP card means anything

If anything they'd take it as an insult, that you're basically saying "hey my daddy is a cop so I can speed".

Their parent can't do anything if the ticket has been written, you'd still have to go to court and plead your case in front of a justice. The cop would be required to appear and testify, and this is about the ONLY way you might get out of it. If the cop speaks to your parent and says you can get off, they would just fail to appear for the court date. If they are a no-show, the ticket is thrown out.

Of course their superior officer would find out and require them to explain their absence, so you'd have to be a pretty fucking good friend of a friend to have them jeopardize their career like that.
>>
happened a couple years ago
I lived in MA metrowest at the time, pretty wealthy neighborhood with good cops but libshits everywhere

anyways
>driving home from work on a Friday night, tired as shit and sick as a dog (fever started up just before I left work)
>about 15 minutes from my house
>in a residential 30, going 45 because it's almost midnight and I want to get home ASAP
>it's also a pretty wide and well-paved road, really not dangerous at all but laws are laws
>of course the only other person on the road is tailgating me with their high beams on because MA
>eventually pass a trap, get pulled over along with shithead mctruckwhale
>at this point I'm about to collapse on my steering wheel
>cop deals with the other person first
>hear them start yelling and cussing at him but eventually they shut up and leave
>cop comes to me
>the moment I roll down my window I almost puke on him
>"shit man, you alright?"
>runs a breathalyzer just in case
>comes up clean
>offers to drive me home
>oh fuck yes please
>I stumble into the passenger seat and he takes over, another cop follows us in a cruiser
>get home, park, he helps me into my house, gets me a glass of water, asks me if I need anything
>say no, thank him and he leaves
>don't even get a warning

as far as I'm concerned most cops are fucking bros
why is this kind of thing never on the news
>>
File: e34.jpg (113 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
e34.jpg
113 KB, 1280x853
>>13812220

This is liability-related. If he were to have pulled you over, determined that you were quite unwell, and then proceeded to let you keep driving...he'd be on the hook if anything happened. If you passed out 5 minutes later and drove into a tree or hit some guy on a bike, the cop would be liable for letting you keep driving. It's about Duty of Care, the same principle that applies to bartenders who over-serve and let a drunk person wander off to get mugged or raped.

That was a good cop though, he knew his stuff really well.
>>
>be me
>just got drivers licence
>have sweet 94 Integra
>pick up two buddies to cruse around with
>inevitable fuckaroundity
>I'm working pedals
>passenger seat shifting
>rear passenger steering
>65 in a 30
>go past cop and see him turn around
>boogie out of there and try to lose him in a neighborhood
>don't lose him
>get like 7 points

Worst part was he called my mom from my phone once he pulled me over
>>
>>13811156
Whut? Millennial generation? WTF does that have to do with anything? BAKA Senpai.
>>
File: photo_2015-10-23_11-37-40.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
photo_2015-10-23_11-37-40.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>13812302
>trying to lose a cop in a shitbox
>>
>Be 20 year old Tojo, driving to pick up friend.
>Driving a modified hondurrr in Milpitas.
>I keep in mind of the speed limit of 35, so I go 32 to keep it safe, especially when I'm really close to the Milpitas Police Station.
>Pass by a intersection, see a cop waiting to turn right.
>Cop follows me for a bit, I'm expecting to get pulled over, still keeping in mind that I'm going 32 in a 35 zone.
>Cop pulls me over, I turn off car, but leave it on ignition 1, since my dashcam is running.
>I open windows, hand on steering wheel, wait for him to approach.
>Cop(pic related) ask for the standard license, insurance, registration.
>Ask me if my car is modified.
>Me: Yes, a CARB LEGAL intake.
>Cop: Can you open the hood?
>Me: Will do, officer.
>I open the hood, 2 more police vehicles stop by, now it's 4 police officers total.
>Same (pic related) cop ask me to step out of the vehicle.
>I comply. Step out of the vehicle, tell him that I'm carrying a pocket knife.
>Cop crosses my arms, holds them, ask me where it is.
>Rear right pocket, he pulls it out. First thing he says to it is "Holy shit! Is this a sword?!"
>Cop moves me to the sidewalk, 3 of them check out my engine bay and my knife.
>Cop calls a knife specialist, while another cop ask me if I know my knife laws.
>Tell him I do, in the state of CA, fixed blades have a length limit of 2.5 inches, while folding blades have no limit.
>Knife Specialist confirms so. Cop confirms that my intake is legal, and that my life is legal.
>Lets me go with no ticket, I'm free to go. I stay for a bit to talk to him about the police academy since I'll be 21 soon.
>Gives me his card, call him if I have any additional questions, glad to help me.
>Got all of this on my dashcam.

I realized I never asked why I got pulled over in the first place.
Also
>2043/07/21
I'm too lazy to change the date settings, sue me.
>>
File: 6 inch blade.jpg (231 KB, 960x543) Image search: [Google]
6 inch blade.jpg
231 KB, 960x543
>>13812508
>and that my KNIFE is legal.
Fuck me, I can't spell.

My knife, and his card.
>>
>>13812508

Canadian here, even we don't have blade length limits on knives. Jesus fuck.

Also, you really should have asked why he pulled you over. If you weren't speeding or high or anything, that seems like a bullshit stop and he was just trying to justify his paycheck.
>>
>>13812659
Cops love "modified hondas".
>>
>Do hektik skidz out of parking lot
>Drive a bit too fast, don't notice

>Pulled over
>Cop: We noticed you were doing about 80 in a 50 (kp/h), bit fast no?
>Me: Is that so? Oh well I'm sorry
>Cop: We didn't run a measurement so we're letting you go with a warning.
>Go home
>Shitpost on South-Polynesian tire-track artistry forum
>>
>>13812659

But we DO have laws that outlaw butterfly knives and spring loaded switchblades, along with an assortment of other shit

Doesn't stop me from owning a butterfly knife though.

>MFW is perfectly legal to ship it here, so long as its 100% disassembled.
>>
>>13812728

Protip: ordering stuff like that, even if disassembled, flags your address for future inspections

Anything you order in the future, regardless of what it is, will face deeper scrutiny than if you hadn't ordered that disassembled knife

Source: BSO told me so when I watched him chop open suitcases and rifle through them
>>
>>13811598
NJ passed a law recently where smelling is no longer enough for probable cause.
>>
>>13812531
Holy shit where do I get that
>>
>Doing 40 in a 40, 1 am in the morning.
>Pull into left lane 1/4 mile from turnoff (only two turnoffs prior to it; both for making a u-turn
>No traffic on road, coming down a hill
>Car comes over hill doing at least 60, also in left lane.
>Well shit I turn at the light and it's an 8th mile away now, stay in left lane
>Car flies past
>Lights, think dude is getting a speeding ticket
>Pulled over 100 feet from light.
>"That guy had to change lanes; why are you going so slow in the left lane?"
>"I was going the speed limit, ma'am."
>"Why are you in the left lane?"
>"I turn at this light, ma'am"
>"Mhm. Well, don't do it again."
>"...Yes, ma'am."

Just got a warning, though she called in backup anyway.
>>
>>13812067

Does anybody have story about this gif. Holy shit if it was me on that roof top would of tried to hit the passenger. At the same time. Everybody dead if i do so.
>>
>>13812220

Can't believe this story. Im not starting shit or calling bait. But seriously crazy story bro. Just unbelievable.
>>
>>13815850

Blackwater PMC, if I remember correctly
>>
my take on it from over the pond.

most of you seem to like making "muh rights videos"

which makes you an ass in my book.

on the flip side..

your police force is heavy handed to the point where it actually looks like a police state at some points.

on the edge of the coin...

your police force are either inadequately trained.

barbaric.

...or scared shtless that your all packing.

i appreciate that all points may be true to some extent.

and that i only get the internet version.
>>
File: 1358971327190.jpg (106 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1358971327190.jpg
106 KB, 600x600
>back when I had no car yet but already a license I could lose
>in town for heavy drinking
>crash my bicycle on some sidewalk on the way home late at night and pass out for god knows how long
>eventually police drive by and pick me up
>give me a breathalizer, full retard level
>can't write me a ticket for drunk operation of a vehicle because they didn't see me riding the bike, only lying on the sidewalk
>don't search my backpack which had a quarter ounce of weed in it
>obliged to drive me to the hospital because of my high alcohol level
>spend the night in the hospital, they let me sleep until noon the next day, get a warm meal
>pay 10€ for the stay, rest covered by insurance
>>
>>13812302
>thinking you can drop a cop in that POS
kek
>>
>be me in highschool
>shitskin 17 year old driving a loud sa rx7
>car looks great from the outside. I washed her constantly since the paint was really the only thing going for her
>still hooned the shit out of her
>one day going back home, I decide to take this one obscure back road to floor my way home
>braaaaaaaaap
>holy shit, are there houses here?
>shit shit shit I just went speeding in a residential area
>well, nobody saw so whatever.
>DISCO LIGHTS
>I pull over, and the cop asks me what the speed limit here was
>I go ummm 40?
>wrong answer
>tells me I was going 51 in a 25 and chewed me out for being a dumbass in a residential
>goes back to his car, comes back with a ~$300 ticket
>I'm shaking, this is pretty much my high school life savings after I bought the 7
>cop goes over my options as he's legally supposed to (you can go to court to testify, you must pay by this date, that stuff)
>starts talking to me about how I got the car, was it mine, did my parents buy me it, do you have a job
>tell him how I bought the car but how it's really cheap and how much I'm stuck fixing stuff on it
>end up looking like a fanatic
>at the very end of all this he looks me in the eye and says "oh yeah, and if you arrange a court date and the cop doesn't show up, your tickets automatically thrown out"
>winks
>holy shit holy shit
>I arrange a court date, the clerk sees the ticket and glares at me
>go to the court place, super nervous because everything is public and there are a lot of people.
>get called up, hand the judge my papers
>she glares at me
>calls for my cop in the room
>no response
>keeps on calling him for what feels like an eternity
>then with a glare of hatred I could never imitate, she marks some stuff and tells me I'm incredibly lucky
>I just smile and take my papers and go home at the speed limit because holy shit that whole experience was traumatizing for 17 me

So yeah that's how I, a brown skinned teenage boy, managed to get out of a 25+ ticket in America
>>
>>13816845
>getting glares and passive aggression
The American judicial system is fucked
>>
>>13811843
It was a town of 40,000

It wasnt a big deal, the tickets were apparently in a stack on someones desk that he knew and he walked over there and got them to throw it away.

Stay mad
>>
>>13816956
Town of 40,000. Holy shit. When people talk about small towns I think they are talking about places like where I grew up. The population of my town was barely pushing 500. High school I went to had kids from 5 local towns and my graduating class was still only 24.

Cops are super nice there. They don't give a fuck about ticketing people. Here's the SOP around there for getting pulled over.

>If you're speeding the cop will pull you over, but you will never get a ticket. Just like a 15 minute inconvenience to remind you not to speed.

>Lights out or whatever, they won't even pull you over. But when they see you at the gas station or whatever they'll tell you to get it fixed before going out of town or whatever.

>Driving inebriated, most will just have you pull over and tell you to sleep it off and put your keys in the trunk. Some will just drive you home and tell you to come pick up your car tomorrow.

When cops are your neighbors and your friends they don't really care to make your life harder than it is. It's a small, poor farming community. They know that, that $100 ticket or whatever is coming out of your food budget or whatever.

Small town life is where it's at. You've not known true bliss until you're outside doing housework or whatever and 3 people you've never met before come over with a case of beer and help you cut down your tree or whatever you're doing.

>>13810382 sounds like they know what's up.
>>
File: 1428886013452.gif (1 MB, 484x305) Image search: [Google]
1428886013452.gif
1 MB, 484x305
accurate representation of getting pulled over in america
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4
>>
>>13816845
total brocop
>>
I think everybody should act suspicious when they're pulled over, make it scary for them.

>Shuffle through your glove box as they're approaching your car
>Only roll down your window an inch and insist that it's more than enough to talk to them through
>Act like you're hiding something

Cops are people too, they'll crack and be unable to continue their duties and quit if enough people do it.
>>
>>13808977
Chill out man he was just referring to hoe cops on base can basically do whatever they want vs real world cops have to respect your rights typically. You waive your rights and consent to search and seizure when you drive onto a base
>>
>>13809172
>>"do you know how fast you were going?"
>>"very, officer"
>>
>>13817344

Do you want to get shot?

That's how you get shot.
>>
>see cop standing at crosswalk trying to catch jaywalkers
>it just rained and there are puddles everywhere
>gun it through a puddle
>cop gets a faceful of dirty water
>take a huge hit off my vape and laugh
>>
File: 1424206511565.png (37 KB, 143x137) Image search: [Google]
1424206511565.png
37 KB, 143x137
>driving my trusty Golf V 200km/h on highway
>faggits standing by with their interceptors, can't do shit anyway so pull over.
>whatever, pay the fine
>continue driving at 130km/h now
>another twat is fucking waiting and pulls me over
>I ask him what the fuck am I being pulled over for I didn't do anything wrong now
>He tells me I did nothing and that I should give him some money and he will tell me something interesting
>Give him 8€
>He tells me there is not a single police car for the next 80km
>Speed away again at 200km/h
>>
>>13815519
That's a bit ridiculous. It's perfectly reasonable to be in the closest lane when approaching a light.
>>
>>13811819
they're crap. pure unadulterated crap. I remember when they were tolerable, I mean they were always biased, but they at least admitted it. now they're just the tumblr echo chamber.
>>
>>13808484
>"I'm not driving. i'm travelling"
the autism meter is pegged
I hope that officer went terminator on his ass
>>
>>13808484
>be white

What experiences?
>>
>>13816845
Do you still have the 7? Take care of her man. She's lucky.
>>
>>13808641
I have a friend who got hit with doing 140 in a 25. When the officer walked up to his car, he just gave him his license and stuff and asked if he was getting arrested or if he needed a ride home. The cop told him to call his mom. She came down, beat his ass, and the cop told him he'd let him off with a warning but if he saw him there again (he was on a road that is commonly used for racing on the weekends) doing even 5 over, he would arrest him.
>>
>>13808484
Most of these are very satisfying, seeing retards get rekt is always nice. However a few of these the cops where in the wrong. If an officer stops someone they must have reasonable suspicion that they committed a crime or where about to commit a crime. In most cases an officer at a checkpoint (unless at the boarder) cannot detain someone, and the driver must be free to go.
>>
>>13808484
I got pulled over for no front plate and then cited for no seat belt. Felt like shit, man. Seat belt tickets are expensive as fuck, wish I would have just gotten the front plate ticket.
>>
>85 in 65 so going slow
>for once do dicks in left lane, I'm just cruising down the road
>City cop under overpass
>Never see him, pass him still doing 85.
> cop- "why are you going so fast"?
> me-"didn't think anyone would be there to catch me I was just cruising"
>brocop writes me for expired tags instead so I keep my clean driving record.

It's a miracle I don't get pulled more I speed all the time.
>>
>>13808484
>used to be pretty big into the Miami street racing scene
>got busted by the cops using some new tech bullshit I didn't even know existed
>forced to be a snitch to bring down this drug dealer
>convinced them to let me bring my old bro in to get him out of trouble with the law too
>had to go back to street racing and prove my worth to drug dealer in cars with trackers
>saw some fucked up shit and realized the drug dealer was crazy
>went on a drug drop for drug dealer
>found out he planned on killing me and my bro afterward
>hatch a plan and race some muscle cars for pink slips
>used muscle cars to take drug dealer's money and ditch his homies who were going to kill us
>organized with street racer crew to create a distraction so me and my bro could give the cops the slip
>drove my muscle car into drug dealers yacht
>shot the drug dealer, took some of his money before the cops showed up, and had sex with Eva Mendez
>criminal record got wiped clean and my black bro said some funny shit that black people say.
>>
>>13822471
I knew it by the second line. 10/10
>>
>>13808683
>muh poor old government just trying to steal even more money from it's citizens, why does this upset people?

You fucking bootlicking faggot. Some guy drives down a road at 66k's an hour instead of 60 and doesn't get busted. No-one dies and the world keeps revolving. But thankfully we have cops who we pay to set up camouflaged traps to fine said person a few hundred dollars. Think of all the good that speeding fines do! They're not purely revenue raising at all.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.