[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Road Rage Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 31
File: RAGE.jpg (34 KB, 480x316) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.jpg
34 KB, 480x316
>be me
>be driving to meet friends for trivia night at the bar
>on highway in passing lane behind a truck and an SUV
>open highway and SUV is holding both of us up
>truck guy moves over to middle lane
>i wait for my opening and pass the SUV guy in middle lane and then move back to passing lane to pass truck guy
>next thing i know, SUV cunt is coming up at me fast, i move over to middle lane to let him pass
>he gets along side me and just stays there, blocking me from the passing lane
>come up on a semi truck and I'm forced to slow way down and SUV goes past me
>i move into passing lane behind him to get by truck
>this fucker starts brake checking me and then moves into middle lane
> i go to pass him and he starts moving in to my lane trying to run me off the road
>pass this faggot with two wheels on the dirt and fucking book it
>he's chasing me with his high beams on
>faggot tails me for a few miles and then backs off
>get to bar
>lose miserably at trivia
>drive home
>make this thread

I've never experienced anything like this before, It wasnt really scary, I was just in disbelief that someone could be that much of a cunt.

So anyway, road rage thread.
>>
>>13806993
Sounds pretty rough. I saw a dude being tailgated by some retard in a black commodore last night. Dude was doing mini-swerves behind the guy as they were stopping at a red light, as if he was going to try gun it past him, while being blocked by other traffic sitting at the lights.
He then started revving up as loud as his trashy v6 shitbox can behind the dude, getting close, flashing his highbeams etc. Some people just shouldn't drive.
>>
>>13806993
Why didn't you just gun it past and brake check, everything is faster than a fucking SUV
>>
>>13807041
im not about that life m8 i was just trying to get away from the faggot, besides I wouldn't have put it past this guy to just ram into me if i brake checked him
>>
>>13807069
Nah, road ragers are soft cocks. They wouldn't want to dent their SUV on a shitbox.

The only people that tend to actually cause shit are mentally unhinged, and drive crappy cars
>>
>>13807091
Yeah besides if he ran into the back of you it wouldn't be your fault. People are responsible for stopping their vehicle in terms of insurance claims. Although I probably wouldn't want to go toe to toe with that faggot anyway.
>>
>>13807091
I dont know man, this guy was literally trying to run me off the road. Regardless, I would never try to brake check someone, that just escalates the situation.

>>13807120
That's fine and all, but I'd rather just not have to worry about who's at fault by not getting into a crash in the first place.
>>
>>13807134
Either way, you're all right man. We're not really helping by suggesting little retrospective revenge strategies.

Try not to be intimidated by retard drivers though, you'll invariably deal with another sometime.
>>
>>13807189
Im not really worked up about it honestly. I was hoping some others would share their stories of road rage encounters.
>>
I witnessed a Kia shitbox tailgating a honda fit once while I was driving to San Diego from San bernardino one night. He kept going back and forth on the guy's bumper. I felt so bad for the fit, we had been cruising together since he got on the interstate. I speed up on the Kia so quick nearly nudging him, the jackass almost swerved off the road. I backed off him and watched as he pulled over to the side of the interstate nervously, honestly put a smile on my face. I hate faggot ass road ragers fucking with people. Asshole like that causing accidents are the reason california has such god awful traffic.
>>
Women in minivans are the fucking worst. I generally stay in the right lane but every now and then I get behind and 18 wheeler that is going under the speed limit and I'll bump it up to 75 or so and pass them. I only pass when I know it's good and nobody is going to have to put their brakes on because I'm passing and every so often some fucking miserable fat cunt will fly up behind me swerving back and forth on me flashing her high beams at me because I slowed her 90 mph down to 75 for like ten god damn seconds.

Soccer moms in general have gone unchecked so long that they're probably the sole driving force behind why some people will find it socially acceptable to beat a woman.
>>
File: minivans, not even once.png (24 KB, 1814x885) Image search: [Google]
minivans, not even once.png
24 KB, 1814x885
>>13807390
Your mention of minivans reminds me of this one time I saw this retard in a van cut across oncoming traffic to make a turn. Refer to pic.

He was on vertical road and wanted to turn onto horizontal road. Guy decides to drive on the wrong side of the road to use a turning lane. Green car lays on his horn, and the retard van driver cuts in front of me (blue), then pulls over to the side of the road. As I passed him he was waving the bird at me for some reason, a random bystander to his stupidity.
>>
File: HAHAHAHA OWND.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA OWND.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>13807091
Why not back up this statement with some proof?
>>
File: sketch-1446799071313.jpg (44 KB, 720x1184) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1446799071313.jpg
44 KB, 720x1184
>>13806993
>be riding my bike from uni
>in the left lane of a four lane road with a grass strip, doing maybe 40 in a 30 basically keeping up with traffic, nothing more
>a Ford focus starts pulling out of the side road, sees me, stops blocking my whole lane
> gfycat com/harmonioussaneinsect .jpg
>after the avoidance I am already in the right lane so I decide to calm down and stay there as not to make any mistakes causing an accident
>focus guy comes up to me in the left lane, flails his hands, looks shouty af
>I look at him and then back at the road
>the left lane splits like pic related,I'm green arrow he's orange
>we're both waiting at the lights
>I filter to the front
>see him looking at me
>wave at him
>he starts getting shouty again
Not really a rage story. I should be the one who mad but it wasn't really that much of a problem desu, I saw him being an idiot from plenty back and had way enough time to react
>>
>>13806993

Okay here it goes

>sitting at a two lane intersection
>left lane goes straight, right lane must turn right
>stupid bitch comes flying up and passes me from the right turn lane almost running me off the road
>fucking rage mode
>she ends up taking the same highway I was
>rip past her and give her the finger
>doing 200/hr bitch still comes up behind me trying to pass me several times
>I don't let her I speed up when she wants to pass and slow down so she has to come behind me to pass again
>bitch starts following me home
>we get to a light I fly out of my car and approach her car
>small blond bitch looks around as if the other drivers were going to protect her
>only yells something as I drive away

Fucking bitch, I had my daughter in the car and she fucking nearly killed us trying to cut us off illegally and following me on a "high speed chase" to probe a point needless to say I smoked her stupid Altima with blacked out tail lights
>>
File: 1386614534964.jpg (71 KB, 625x466) Image search: [Google]
1386614534964.jpg
71 KB, 625x466
>be me
>live in yurop
>straight bridge with a speed limit of 70km/h (50mph)
>two busses plodding along the right lane
>switch to right passing lane to overtake them in my shitbox mazda 626
>get the thing up to 90 in order to pass the busses and some slow traffic
>a black 7-series bmw shows up from nowhere and get pretty fucking close to my rear bumper
>the cunt edges even closer while passing slow traffic
>mind you, im still doing above 90, 20 above the speed limit in the middle of the city
>fucking cant stand these cunts that think they own a road because they have taken out a huge loan and live in a 2 room flat still
>gonna leave the passing lane when the slow cars finally end
>mfw when this cunt gets even closers
>starts flashing his lights
>look at the mirror
>its some fucking slav looking russian midget who can barely see past the wheel while sitting in the mexican position
>fuck him
>brake check engaged
>imagine the rage this retard felt when some student in a 15 year old mazda didnt let his majesty pass when he wanted and even brake checked him
>the slav monkey hits the brakes hard, nearly shits himself by look on his face
>oh boy
>slow cars end, get out of the passing lane and drop down to 70
>gets right beside me
>leans all over his passanger who looks baffeled
>is staring at me intently and waving with his hands
>it just look ahead and drive
>not giving the retard any attention
>he speeds off
>after 20 mins into my commute se his bmw left parked on a yellow line blocking traffic
>these fucking people...

seriously, fuck russians and road ragers.
>>
> Keep proper 3 second distance from car in front of me

> Other drivers fill the gap for no reason (they do it on roads on which you get nothing out of passing a couple of cars

Why do idiots keep doing this every day?
>>
File: 1407620818430.gif (457 KB, 390x293) Image search: [Google]
1407620818430.gif
457 KB, 390x293
>>13808463
because they think that they will get somewhere quicker that way. they dont, but they like to believe that
>>
>>13808303
the real ownd is that people actually drive cars that look like this
>>
File: 1441724466806.jpg (184 KB, 864x867) Image search: [Google]
1441724466806.jpg
184 KB, 864x867
>>13806993
>be me
>anytime someone disrespects my right for being on the road in any way i don't get mad at them
>i get depressed instead and then spend next night crying

so this is the beta life
>>
I'm basically mad at everyone who sees their exit coming up in like half a mile or less, and then decides 'yep, I'm going to speed around you and cut you off because five miles on top of the speed limit ain't enough to end up sitting in fucking traffic on I-79.

Seriously, fuck everyone on I-79 who drives like a fucking tool on I-70. I hope all of you die.
>>
>>13808463
I share your pain.
>>
>>13806993
I've found that if you start hooning sideways they back way the fuck off then leave you alone forever.
>>
>>13808463

>mfw people take advantage of your cautious driving
>>
>>13806993
>I've never experienced anything like this before, It wasnt really scary, I was just in disbelief that someone could be that much of a cunt.

why the fuck didn't you call the cops?
>>
>>13807033

this is why RWD is shit
>>
Y'all pussies here. Ask Russian anything.
>>
File: duck.jpg (232 KB, 1277x720) Image search: [Google]
duck.jpg
232 KB, 1277x720
>>13811202

>mfw they do this and put your life, their life, and everyone else's life in grave danger
>>
File: 1445208301007.jpg (17 KB, 420x418) Image search: [Google]
1445208301007.jpg
17 KB, 420x418
>guy in a truck holding up left lane
>go around him in civic
>he speeds up
>he goes as far to not only speed up but to take it personally & get mad as fuck when I cut him off and get in front of him to do 65 (he was doing 40 in said 45 zone)
>tailgating me while im doing 65 now
>gets into right lane next to me
>moves into my lane around a curve
>dont move my car any, just slowly turn my head and give him a 'really nigga' kinda smug grin
>gets stuck behind traffic after this

Protip, if someones 'running you off the road' let them hit you, (or at least don't leave your lane/the road to avoid them since they're not likely going to actually hit you) you're at fault if you drive off the road and hit something, if they HIT you and you go off the road it's their fault.

>driving civic
>50mph road
>development on my left side
>all 2 exits say NO LEFT TURN and have concrete islands so that a left turn is made difficult as fuck anyway
>nigger in an suv makes a left in front of me while im going 60
>wellthey'llspeedupatleastright
>they pull out and are gingerly accelerating, probably only going 15-25 when i get to them
>dont feel like being stuck behind them
>double yellow and a curve ahead
>big shoulder
>blow past them on the shoulder at 65
>blares on her horn at me
>havinakek
>is behind me at a stopsign
>see her in my mirror waving her arms in some kind of tribal negrospeak
>kekmore

>they blow past me on the 4 lane road
>these niggers are dumb as fuck
>light turns red (it used to be a circle so it has a circle with a center lane and lights)
>divebomb onto the circle instead of stopping at the light with them
>go around circle
>light for circle to merge onto the center lane turns green as im partway to it
>back onto main road
>never see them again

I know people have to be salty as fuck when they get stuck at that light after passing me and I just fly around the circle and don't have to wait 4-8 minutes for a light cycle.
>>
>driving fullsize Blazer
>pull into my neighborhood after work.
>audi s4 behind me
>i'm going 20mph in the neighborhood, narrow streets
>audi very impatient, crowding my bumper & peeking around the side
>turn right at stop sign
>audi follows without stopping, still crowding.
>reach 25mph in blazer
>speedbump approaches
>maintain speed & do not slow down
>blazer does not notice speedbump
>speedbump hits audi
>hope he had a skidplate

slow down, be aware of your surroundings
>>
>>13810964
what is goin g on in this picture
>>
>>13808463

They're faggots.
>>
>>13808463

I just got the insurance check from when A car drove into me two weeks ago. I've been driving around with a smashed rear hatch and bumper since then.

The number of cars that still follow so close I can't see their headlights is enormous.
>>
>be sitting at a left turn on a green light, it's night
>bumper to bumper incoming traffic so have to wait since no turn light
>waiting for traffic to let up so I can turn, or the yellow so I can turn, or the turn light
>car from middle lane coming up behind me
>gets into turning lane, high beams flash
>gets behind me, more high beam flash
>sitting in the middle of the intersection, waiting for a gap to turn while this FUCKING CUNT NOZZLE FLASHES HIS HIGH BEAMS LIKE HE'S TRYING TO START A ROAD RAVE
>this nigger was about to start a road rage, not a road rave, but I see gap and turn
>car follows me, still flashing high beams
>turn to where I need to go
>car stops following me, turning away to another road

I even checked the rear of my car for anything that could have made someone flash highs, like I could see it if I had a really low air pressure tire and the guy was trying to tell me there was something wrong.

but no

fuck I want to bust his fucking headlights. Like smash them the fuck in and hammer around the headlight frame so he has to get the body fixed to get new headlights put in.

And then scratch "fuck you and your fucking high beam flashing for no fucking reason you cock mongler shit lord" all over his car.
>>
>>13812023

Related

> Waiting at red light on two lane road
> I'm the second car, waiting to turn left
> Have my signal on whole time
> Signal changes green, car in front goes straight
> Oncoming traffic now prevents me from turning, did not attempt Pittsburgh Left because of car in front of me
> Have to stop and wait for a gap
> Instantly car horn begins playing and does not stop
> Look around, mildly confused
> Hear tires squeak
> chick in an old ghetto looking Taurus has swerved around me, mostly onto the walkway, and continues straight through the intersection
> The second she's gone, I am able to turn across the traffic and leave
>>
>be in left lane in heavy traffic
>left lane starts moving
>woman in right lane immediately cuts to the left
>bumper to bumper traffic gonna be an accident if I don't slam on my brakes
>call her bluff and swerve to the left a little (driving a 1500$ shitbox)
>she brakes hard and lays on the horn
>cuts the guy behind me off and keeps honking
>proceeds to honk every time I brake
>eventually she swerves into the right lane

10 mins later

>break in traffic, moses comes down and parts the left lane
>blowing past traffic
>pull up to the next light, stop behind guess who
>honk
>she is giving me the finger
>honk honk honk
>spend the next 5 miles honking the horn randomly
>>
File: 1420997983960.gif (986 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1420997983960.gif
986 KB, 300x196
>be me
>drive a foxbody
>Shitbox, but I love it
>Anyone who's ever been in any sort of collision involving a fox body knows they are constructed out of a magic material stronger than diamonds
>On my way home, make a right turn
>some dude in an ebay special civic runs a red as I am turning and almost hits me
>gets pissed, starts honking and trying to pull up next to me
>fox's aint the fastest around, but against another car from the same era it will destroy them
>gun it and leave him behind
>end up stopped at a red light
>see him pulling up to me at what I assume was the civic's top speed
>nobrakescaptain.gif
>rear ends me and I lurch a solid 10 feet
>ohboy
>get out and inspect damage
>not even a fucking scratch on my car
>his entire front end is now scrap
>probably frame damage
>Tell him I have cameras in the car for this situation (lie)
>told him I wouldn't get the insurance involved for $500
>get paid, go home
>mfw
>>
>driving on on ramp
>freeway is solid
>traffic is merging like a zipper, civilized like
>I'm 10% into my lane when a truck and trailer decide to pull up and run me off the road
>no biggie, because there is now a huge gap behind him
>I have to brake, which probably caused one of those spots where traffic slows for no reason an hour later
>Get into the lane next to the truck and begin to laugh
>his lane is "Exit only" in a mile
>I take my final form as Gandolf the Grey Honda
>He blares his horn
>"You shall not pass"
>He is forced into a busy off ramp with an even worse on ramp if he wanted back on
>>
File: kek.gif (137 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
137 KB, 340x340
>>13812355
Well played anon.
>>
>>13806993
>be me
>be not paying attention in turn lane
>u-turn
>cut off minivan
>100% my fault
>rides my ass while honking for a few lights
>pull over
>burner cc'd
>get out
>old guy gets out yelling "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE WHERE'D YOU LEARN TO DRIVE? FUCKING CHINA???"
>almost laugh, say "I'm sorry, that was my fault"
>get in car
>do half a burnout and drive away

Wasn't that bad and it was the only road rage situation I was in. Had just gotten my CCW a few days before so I was already nervous about confrontations.
>>
>>13812355
Similar thing happened to me once, civic hit me and his entire front end was gone while there was just a bit of paint missing from my bumper. Civics must just be made out of styrofoam or something.
>>
>>13806993
>Drive at speed limit through my village because there's a blind hill that goes straight into a crossroads
>BMW behind me does not want to drive at speed limit
>tailgating intensifies
>pass over hill and into national limit; he moves out to pass
>I've already floored it because I know the roads and didn't fancy holding the guy up anymore
>He goes back in
>It's on
>15 minutes of shared rural hoonage ensue
>End in each of use giving the other a casual thumbs up when I have to turn off
>situationdiffused.jpeg

We might not have access to the best cars for cheap, but God the English countryside is good place to be /o/.
>>
>driving to work with talk/news radio on
>traffic report "there's a car fire on Glen Ellyn and Army Trail"
>as she says this, I can actually see the stoplight at the intersection
>get really excited to see a car fire
>shouting "CAR FIRE CAR FIRE"
>never saw the car fire
Perfect moment wasted.
>
>>
>>13808405
>endangering your daughter
Dude, you're the one endangering your fucking daughter.
Woman does something retarded, WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE
You proceed to be a fucking idiot back, escalating the situation.
>hurr, rip past her and give her the bird with my daughter in the car. Because her shit altima with blacked out tail lights isn't a 3500lb weapon she can use to kill me and my precious daughter because I just had to give her the bird and block her from speeding.
>I'm gonna get out of the car because i know shes a woman and won't do anything
I wish she ran your stupid ass over.
>>
>>13813349
Good job giving mercy to a lunatic.

>turning left out of a parking lot so that I can turn left at a light
>It's nighttime, streets are clear for huge distances
>pull out and start to brake for the light
>suddenly a car out of nowhere swerves around me
>slams his brake for the red light as well
>his car stops at an angle, almost blocking me
>must have been doing 70 in a 35
>exits his car screaming that I cut him off
>maybe... maybe
>ignore the wigger, which incites him
>he grabs a bat and approaches my '96 Jimmy
>hereWeGo.jpeg
>grab the handle of my FNP45
>roll down my window
>"Sorry man. It was my bad."
>Guy comes up to the front of my car and asks me to say it again
>"My bad. I should be more careful."
>Guy curses and spits on my Jimmy
>Gets in his car and speeds away

I've had my CCW for years and I never seem to run out of patience for these fools that act like death is a distant idea. We must take mercy on them, because they are so ignorant as to not even conceive the consequences of their immediate actions.
>>
>>13808463
>Keepin a sexy ass 3 second gap
>Prius starts tailgating me
>Undercuts me just to get in my gap

literally why
>>
File: 1443743736139.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1443743736139.png
9 KB, 401x367
Happened today
>Driving to work, have to take a single lane road that's generally empty
>don't feel like speeding today, so I just go 45 in the 40
>out of fucking nowhere some bitch in a white camry starts riding my ass
>like less than a fucking foot of space
I honestly was tired of her shit the second I saw her pursed lips and disapproving expression only the bitchiest of soccer moms can make.
>decide to toy around with bitchgater
>let go of the accelerator, no brakes
>maintain a steady 30 mph, just the two of us on the road
>feel a slight tap on my back bumper ( future inspection confirmed this as there were a couple of small dings I didn't see before)
>was playing some really bassy rap music at the time, so I crank up my volume and crank the bass eq settings up
>go to a red light that changes into a busy two laner
>could tell she was going in the same general direction as I was, so I planned my next move
>mfw I saw her expression go from annoyed to flat out mad
Cont.
>>
>go to make U-turn
>light turns green
>check traffic to make sure some there are no cars running their red light and making a right turn
>coast is clear
>begin U-turn
>halfway through I see something white to the right of my car
>look over and see angry Prius driver attempting to share lane with my car
>he guns the throttle (I'm assuming this as his car started inching forward)
>I match speed with him and nudge my car ever so slightly to the right
>suddenly I don't see his car
>figure that he got scared and slammed on the brakes
>look in rear view mirror and see prius has jumped curb, ran over sidewalk, and is sitting in grass.
>literally all he had to do was brake
>instead he jerked his wheel right while still on the gas
>>
>be me
>yet to see anything too crazy
>sometimes I think Im the shit driver
>but then i remember im a racecar driver
>>
>>13808463
I don't even do that for safety, just muh empegees in traffic jams. I just leave about a couple of cars distance so that I can keep moving, boom asshole cuts in
>>
File: 1444969172182s.jpg (7 KB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1444969172182s.jpg
7 KB, 250x233
>>13814840
>she tries to awkwardly pass me as I (sloooowly) go through the intersection
>ohhellno.flac
Quick description of the scene: it was a farm road that crossed a highway which intersected at the following two traffic lights. Left lane took us to where I worked and wherever bitch was going too. Left lane has considerably less cars, as the right lane is the access to the highway. I'm in the left lane and bitch is in the right at this point with a ~20mph head start, the route she and I took required us both to be in the left lane
>as I was saying, she speeds up to cut me off
>my car is auto tragic, but it does have a standard mode
>put it in standard, downshift and punch it
>mfw I sanic past her as she accelerates her shitbox
>cuts right behind me and tailgates me past the traffic to the set of lights
>she flips me off, I wave back
Pt 3 coming
>>
File: 1442475665416.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1442475665416.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>13814894
>notice there is moving traffic ahead
>drop down to five over speed limit
>signal to get on the road for the installation I work for
>change lanes
>she passes me, almost hits a blue f150 and then cuts me off
If you have played need for speed Carbon, what comes next is very similar to the boss races.
>she slows down like I did to her, but tries to brake check me
>jokes on her
>I have Brembos
>takumi the shit out of her as she tries to have me rear end her, but my toegay skills won't let me go down that easily
>eventually able to back off and let her do her thing
>in the line into my installation she gives me wild hand signals, to which I respond with pic related
>she enters and then speeds off to wherever she worked
>I enter and go to work
>come home uneventfully
>post this
>>
>>13812023
When people steal cars they sometimes fuck up the turn signals and lights so they don't have any control over them.
>>
>just got my learners permit
>been driving for less then a week
>first time I had ever driven my moms minivan
>accidentally cut some guy off
>he gets super fucking pissing pulls into the lane I was just in and starts screaming at me
>have no idea what he is saying since I had the windows rolled up
>cuts me off then takes the next turn
>feel like shit for making such a stupid mistake
>>
>>13815068
No reason to feel bad if you didn't endanger them, everyone makes mistakes, they should feel bad for raging so hard
>>
>driving through downtown, 4 or 5 pm, pretty busy
>bumper to bumper type busy. holding speed at about 45-50, but packed freeway
>notice some old bitch in a company van maneuvering in and out of lanes, being a cunt, accelerating and braking hard, etc
>eventually ends up behind me, me being stuck behind a semi and traffic on both sides, all going about the same speed
>all of us are going the general speed of traffic
>shes riding my ass so hard I can't even see the headlights on her tall-ass van
>make a comment to my friend about how maybe I should brake check her
>look in my mirror
>she's flipping me off, literally no reason
>say "well, that's that then" and slam on brakes
>she loses her shit when i floor it to get back up to speed
>takes a while to catch back up
>flashing lights, honking horn, gestures, etc
>she eventually passes us and flips us off
>friend gives her a heart
>she gets off at next exit
mfw she was just trying to get away from us because she knew she was fucked
mfw I emailed the company that owned the van about the woman doing a very good job of painting their company in a bad light
mfw they say they've had similar issues before and were considering termination
mfw no face
>>
>>13815144
It's good to know that reporting company drivers actually does something. Nice dubs by the way.
>>
>driving my SUV
>on ramp about to enter highway
>start to accelerate to join traffic
>faggot on old Mercury seems to be offended at my attempt to get in the highway
>this guy has 5 cars behind him on the right lane
>fag speeds up unwhiling to yield and gets about a 1/4 into my rear
>dump gas and accelerate past him, thanks based Toyota 4.7l v8
>turn on blinker and slowly creep into lane since entry lane is short and ending soon
>fag finally backs up but is tailgating hard
>can see him flipping the bird and mouthing "fuck you"
>this guy's anger could fuel all the Tesla's ever to be made
>can't help but laugh
>doing speed limit because fuck this guy
>he switches lanes and tries to get my attention
>look straight ahead but looking from the corner of my eye
>finally gives up and speeds off to ramp.

Seems like nobody understands the principle of yielding to the cars entering the highway when you're driving on the right lane.
>>
File: even speedwagon is afraid.png (43 KB, 191x477) Image search: [Google]
even speedwagon is afraid.png
43 KB, 191x477
>>13815365

>yielding to cars entering the highway
>>
>>13811903

Do you think it would be legal to put really strong strobe lights at the back of your car to flash at tailgaters? After, of course, showing a warning that he's driving too close with red LED lights, with a countdown before flashing the strobe lights in his face?

Surely it can't be any less legal than tailgating itself.

Another idea I had to defeat tailgaters was a small catapult at the back of your car that would shoot tiny rocks at the tailgater's windshield, potentially causing a stonechip. I mean, stonechips are already much more common when one is tailgating others, so that can't be too bad legally either.
>>
Ive got a few

>be me, drive 4x4 f250. The kind of truck that you would expect to roll coal
>but I dont because im not a faggot
>see roadrage tailgater tailgating other vehicle, and honking
>handicapped plate on victim
>ohfuckthatshit.jpeg
>speed up change lanes to middle lane next to cocksucker
>keep blinker on and keep merging over into cocksuckers lane
>howling knobby tires gets faggots attention
>faggot does brake stand nosedive and almost loses control
>allofmykeks.png
>take his lane, brake as well to create a gap
>asshat exits freeway
>go about my driving need off soon anyways
>victim gets behind me and follows me off freeway and into gas station
>old ass lady thanks me out her window
>goodoftheday.exe

Another
>be driving in left lane wife in her car infront, were close but not drafting each other
>semi coming up in middle lane
>shitbox ford crown vic outaa nowhere cuts me off and starts riding wifes ass
>wife is a bitch and lets off gas pedal trapping dildo next to semi with me behind
>niggervic starts flipping out honking fashing lights and swerving within lane
>My truck has 4 kc daylighters on a lightbar and two more where the foglights were
>call wife "get ready for this shit"
>hiroshima, japan August 6, 1945.jpeg
>sidesinorbit
>semi driver gives thumbs up out his truck
>start jerking off
>lit up by highway patrol
>FUCK
>brake to get behind semi to get pulled over
>crownnigvic brakes as well thinking im going to let him by
>flashes gun out of window. highway patrol sees it from around me merging lanes
>HWP no longer gives 2 shits about me, they light his ass up
>drive away howling laughing while crown vic gets pulled over
>>
>>13815704

Use a waterbaby filled with strawberry preserves. Theyll think you threw your kid at them and it assploded on their windsheild. Thatll teach em.
>>
>store parking lot with parking lines
>park my car between the lines
>I'm not perfectly in the middle, more like 70/30 distribution, but I'm still well between the lines
>stay in the car with a friend while others go to the store
>talk, listen to music
>suddenly friend is looking past me and going "what is that fucktard doing?"
>look left, there's a volvo crawling in next to me with, like, 2 inches between the doors
>I instantly notice that his entire sides are scratched. Not just one single scratch, but a lot of them.
>this, obviously, means he is going over the line, because there's like 6 inches between my door and the white parking line
>I just go "well, it's his problem"
>it's some ~50 year old guy
>he slowly crawls in the parking space
>looks at us and starts going "LEARN TO PARK YOU IDIOTS"
>my friend shouts back "shut the fuck up"
>the guy goes like "you idiots, LEARN TO PARK. I HAVE 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN DRIVING"
>I point at his sides and say "yeah, I can see that, clearly not your first rodeo"
>it's comedy gold at this point
>he doesn't say anything, pulls out of the lot, gets out of the car, walks up to my car and just smacks the window with fist
>it's clearly road rage at this point
>I get out, he gets all over me, like touching chest and shit, waving arms and shouting
>I just put my palm on his face and shove him away hard
>he slightly stumbled, gets embarrassed, throws out some last ditch insults, gets back in his car and goes looking for another parking spot
>we look at our car, it's clearly between lines
>laugh it off
>>
>>13815704
Get one of those ultra powerful flashlights with a strobe mode. Blinding the tailgating asshole is one thing, and doing it with the most hellishly unbearable stroke-inducing strobe is another
>>
This one i feel ashamed of myself because i could've killed the road rager

>in left hand lane to the left of me is a "oh fuck tire blown out" lane then a concrete wall
>mini van is hauling dicks coming up on me im doing 80 in a 65
>im passin a train of slower traffic on my right, ill move over when im done
>starts riding my ass, ok lady
>pass traffictrain move left she goes by and cuts me off and gives brake lights but barely slows down
>wtfbitch but i shrug it off and move back to the left hand lane and accelerate to 85ish
>bitch then cuts me off again and brakechecks me pretty hard this time taking my speed from 85 to 55ish
>temperfuckinglost9000
>we both throttle up, my truck easily kept up with her faggot van
>traffic on our right I go onto the concrete shoulder with the wall right next to me and pass her there open mouthed looking at me in disbelief
>still raging i cut her off then give her a brake check
>all
>the
>way
>to a
>stop
>in the left hand lane on a highway that rolls at 75 to 80 in the left lane
>put truck in reverse rear veiw camera
>shes flipping the fuck out traffics flipping the fuxk out honking weaving
>then I see it, her kids are in the second row also flipping out
>thats when i dropped it into drive and took the fuck off
>she did the same and got off the freeway as soon as she could
>i got off at the one after
>didnt skeep that night.
>>
File: 1412225672849.jpg (9 KB, 263x203) Image search: [Google]
1412225672849.jpg
9 KB, 263x203
>>13815365
>yielding to the cars entering the highway
I knew there were dumbfucks that actually believed this. I play chicken with at least 10 of them every day. I didn't think I'd come across one here.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>>13816039
>yielding to incoming Cdiots
>while pulling a fully laden 14x53
>mfw
>>
>>13812355

Based dubs of minor law violating.
>>
>>13815365

DId you not see the fucking yield sign on the on ramp, you baka gaijin?
>>
>>13815946
Natural selection, broseph.
If the parent is that retarded there's little hope for the kids, don't feel too bad.
>>
File: 20151106_143803.jpg (3 MB, 5259x2959) Image search: [Google]
20151106_143803.jpg
3 MB, 5259x2959
Road Rage? Ok
>Yesterday
>After filling up on gas
>Pull outa 7-11
>Green light to turn left
>No Yield as the lane is also to go straight
>Once green I move straight into the intersection
>See a yellow ball of fuck coming at me
>Pic Related
>worked all summer
>did the overtime
>african american women
>fuck me
>SLP camaro with 43k miles and perfect paint
>I have full coverage
>still fucking upset
>>
File: 20151106_143749.jpg (4 MB, 5259x2959) Image search: [Google]
20151106_143749.jpg
4 MB, 5259x2959
>>13816278
/2
>>
>>13816278
>>13816291
So you fucked up?
>>
>>13816302
Na it was 100% her fault
>>
>>13808463

Yeah this. Fucking dumbtard drivers.
>>
>>13816304
It sure looks like you turned into her in those pictures.
>>
>>13815804
>ford crown vic
>shitbox
>>
>>13807120
>Yeah besides if he ran into the back of you it wouldn't be your fault.
Not true. Somebody did that to me and their insurer sent me a cheque for €25 000.
>>
>>13815365
>yielding to the cars entering the highway
This is bait but I actually know 3 people who have gone on rants about how they gotten into accidents merging onto the highway and cutting someone off and how they were somehow at fault
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 660x524) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 660x524
>>13814731
>FNP45
>>
>on bridge overpass, 4 lanes (2 in each direction), left lane is fed from a ramp, the other from the the road before the bridge
>be driving straight onto the bridge coming from the road in the right lane, car behind me
>dark skinned gentleman in SUV gets on right before me from the on ramp but cuts all the way across to the right lane, cutting me off and forcing me to slam on my brakes
>slow down just enough to not hit the jackass in the SUV and jerk over to the left lane to avoid getting hit from behind
>now going over the bridge next to the SUV who is going slower than I am
>bridge merges the 2 lanes and makes a left loop that dumps out onto a 3 lane frontage road shortly before an on-ramp to the freeway
>I'm clearly in front of the SUV approaching the merge and turn
>He guns it and jerks in front of me to beat me at the merge
>have to slam my brakes on again, now I'm starting to get mad
>get onto frontage road and immediately move over to the left-most lane so I can get onto the freeway
>SUV is still in the right most lane
>Just before the freeway on ramp asshole in the SUV crosses all lanes of traffic and cuts me off AGAIN
>have to slam my brakes on AGAIN, this time he's slamming his brakes too
>what_the_fuck.avi
>>
>>13816714
>this fucknut has literally stopped his car in front of me on a frontage road, just before the on ramp to a freeway
>curb and ditch to my left, heavy traffic in the middle lane to my right. stuck.
>african american gentleman gets out of his car and starts walking towards my car screaming and pointing
>oh_fuck_no.exe
>I am very mad now, shitface is a few feet from the front of my car now, my window is down
>I unholster my weapon, hold it up so he can see it through my windshield, and yell at him to get the fuck back in his car
>completely freezes mid-step, turns white as a fucking ghost
>michaeljacksonshouldhavetriedthis.chf
>I see an opening to my right, swerve out of the left lane and gun it
>as I'm passing the SUV I see his mortified wife/gf/babymomma in the passenger seat and just shake my head at her
>get back into left lane in front of minivan to get onto the on ramp
>look back in rear view mirror one last time
>he's still just standing there

Thank you based Texas.
I still don't know how you end up with road rage from you being the one cutting someone else off 3 times in a row...
>>
>>13816039
It's the law to move over to the middle/left lane when people are entering the highway, christ do you guys actually think you're supposed to sit in the right lane and block people coming in from the acceleration lane?
>>
>>13816278
>>13816291
You deserved it for thinking the bright light in the sky was going to protect you. Make sure it's actually clear before pulling out, idiot
>>
>be 17 in first Moostang
>driving out of town
>two lane back country highway
>55mph limit
>set cruise on 60
>big black lady in Lexus starts tailgating
>slow to 55 so she'll pass
>she doesn't
>for like two miles she won't fucking pass me
>she's maybe ~10 inches from my rear bumper
>ok you want to be a bitch I can make it miserable for you
>every curve slow to 30
>every opportunity she has to pass, I floor it so she can't
>repeat for a good 10 miles
>finally come to next town with 4 lane road
>she slowly passes me with her middle finger up at me
>smile and wave

Another
>be senior year HS
>seniors get parking spots closer to the school
>annoying fat bitch starts saving her friend the spot in front of her at the very front row right by the school
>weeks this goes on
>gf gets to school before me, says fat bitch is at it again
>not on this day
>arrive, go down the row straight to the spot she's half pulled into
>turn into spot and stop where her front bumper is
>she looks at me and says "fuck off"
>motion for her to move
>she's on the phone and flips me off
>inch closer
>flips me off and mouths "fuck you"
>motion for her to move one last time
>stares at me with middle finger up
>shrug at her and lay on the horn
>she's yelling with both middle fingers up
>still on horn
>people are looking now
>she's tearing up
>still on horn, administrators walking over
>she finally gives up, and backs into her one spot, she's crying now
>I pull in and say "thank you" with a smile on my face
>counselor comes up and asks what's up
>explain the situation
>oh, don't let it happen again
>fat bitch crying in her car
>she doesn't do it ever again, always stares me down ever morning after
Don't be a bitch in a parking lot
>>
>>13817355
>Encouraging students to drive to school
Absolute degeneracy
>>
>>13807041
My shit box definitely cannot put run my gf's Tahoe. That 5.3 is pretty peppy.
>>
>>13817441
tru desu senpai, but for a lot of people there wasn't much choice

Plus Freedom
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-04-19-02-55.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-04-19-02-55.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>13808369
This niggas writing style
>>
>>13817210
>It's the law to move over to the middle/left lane when people are entering the highway, christ do you guys actually think you're supposed to sit in the right lane and block people coming in from the acceleration lane?
This is so wrong.

Traffic on the highway has the right of way.
>>
>>13817210

Highway traffic has no duty to yeild to ramps.

Go back to school.
>>
>>13806993
Fucking traffic lights
There is nothing that pisses me off more than being forced to sit at a red light when I can see there's no traffic.
>>
>>13817959
It's great when there's 3 lanes of traffic being stopped for 5 minutes for an empty lane.
You're just sitting there, all these other cars are waiting, and not a single fucking car makes their way across the road in the meantime.
>>
>be in Rome, Italy
>on a triple lane road with lots of stoplights
>it's one of the main roads that lead traffic in and out of the city, so it's always full of assholes
>I'm approaching a green light, signaling my need to turn to the right at the intersection
>I'm on the rightmost lane, I got some woman in a mercedes family car in front of me also signaling to the right, all seems fine
>except that bitch just fucking brakes on the corner and sits there
>on the turning lane
>I wtf and slowly brake, honk one or two times and gesture trying to convey "what the cazzo are you doing I can't turn and you're sitting on a green traffic light"
>she doesn't budge
>I have to wait and carefully cut into the other lane, taking a wide turn, all this because this bitch had to stop literally in the middle of the turning lane

I could have been hit by incoming traffic or some shit because I had to do a dangerous maneuver to get past her retarded ass. I didn't even rage, I'm just... why.
>>
>>13818046
Did you yell "boppity bippity?"
>>
>>13818046
Man, fuck driving in Rome. That shit is a fucking nightmare. I hated smart cars and ecoshitboxes enough before I saw how they drove them there... that just took it over the top.
>>
I just remembered another one

>Still Rome
>I work during the night, so when I go back home it's usually 4-5am
>be driving on the same road, just further along, on a big straight that mostly doesn't allow turning, two lanes instead of three for a while
>two cars in front of me, usually in this area and this late there's like a 60% chance whoever is driving is pretty drunk
>I slow down, even though I'm far away, because you never know what these fucks can do
>one is a smart car, the other is a renault something
>they were one behind the other on the overtaking lane, going pretty slow, like 50kmh in an 80
>suddenly the renault pulls to the right lane, side by side with the smart, and brakes. A LOT.
>now they're at walking pace, on a two lane straight, 4 am, everything in front of them nothing but clean, empty road and green lights
>quickly brake to a near standstill while WTF'ing yet again
>think maybe there is something I can't see on the road?
>no
>NO
>THEY WERE TALKING. THEY BLOCKED THE ROAD TO TALK TO EACH OTHER.
>proceed to spam highbeams as honking wouldn't be polite in the middle of the night
>they just fucking ignore me for like a full minute while they're talking
>eventually they clear the left lane and go back to being one in front of the other
>overtake as fast as possible and never see them again

>>13818156
no, various profanities, some of which hipotetically carry a fine in Italy as blasphemy is forbidden
>>
How fast do Americans typically drive compared to the speed limit and if you're bang on the limit does it actually enrage people?

In New Zealand most people drive at or just below the limit and I've never experienced road rage. Some cuntish drivers yes but not full on rage
>>
>>13807134
>that would just escalate the situation

Damn MOM, stop posting on /o/,
Nobody fucks with me on the road, you pull out in front of me? prepare to be passed and break checked. You break check me? prepare for the high beams. You high beam me? home you dont have anywhere to be for the next 2 hours.

Get about that life or get run over the road is a dangerous place that's why you've got that V8 faggot.
>>
>>13818364
>How fast do Americans typically drive compared to the speed limit
depends on where you're driving, but on freeways it's typically 15mph over
>and if you're bang on the limit does it actually enrage people?
only if you insist on blocking traffic in the left lane because you're a cunt on a pedestal and you think you're in the right
>>
>>13818364
>in New Zealand most people
here's your problem: NZ has no people
>>
>>13818364
Depends on the area. Around Washington DC, if you aren't doing 15 mph over the limit, you are too slow. However, in Oregon, the fastest people are doing 1 mph under.
>>
>>13808439
So this is what jealously looks like. You put lives at risk when you drive like this and you complain they were the road ragers?
>>
>>13818364
>In New Zealand most people drive at or just below the limit
This is bullshit. Everytime I've been over there you fuckers are doing 130+ and passing in the most ridiculous spots. Fuck your drivers are insane.>>13818377
>>
In northern ireland everybody drives with their headlights on 24/7, everybody speeds, and everybody tailgates. I dont understand why some people insist on driving behind you with the headlights on when they could just pass and fuck off.
>>
>>13808405
What the fuck? She isn't the one pushing your car up to 200k, you did that yourself
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (99 KB, 1280x628) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
99 KB, 1280x628
>>13807041
>everything is faster than a fucking SUV

>Performance figures we continue to hear do indeed sound absolutely insane, too—nearly unbelievable. With 700 horsepower from the supercharged 6.2-liter V-8 and all-wheel drive, the Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can supposedly run 0-60 mph in just 2.7 seconds.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1099751_jeep-grand-cherokee-trackhawk-0-60-in-2-7-seconds-79999
>>
>>13817210

It's common courtesy to do that when it's possible.

But otherwise your ass has to yield for the yield sign or stop for the stop sign.

Enjoy getting rammed and then your insurance laughing at you for not yielding.
>>
>have learners driving to my work then mom drives to hers
>guy tail gating in heavy pedestrian area w/ tight turns
>one lane and I'm going like 10-15 over
>getting mad cause any speeding is bad with mom/learners
>see pedestrian there's no way this guy saw
>full stop pedestrian brake check the asshole
wasn't very smart cause his car was bigger and I endangered the pedestrian but he left me alone
I have my drivers now but still take the train cause its easier
>>
>>13814919
>>13814894
>>13814840
it sounds like you were the one with road rage there. or at the very least, no better than her.
>>
>>13818486
>everybody drives with their headlights on
There's nothing wrong with this, you mongoloid.
>>
Audi driver being an Audi driver:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4B0_Kcxzqw
>>
>making left onto main road
>being a bit cautious nightime heavy traff
>fag SUV flashes brights
>I get onto road hes on my ass flashing brights again
>brake check him
>start going slower and slower cause fuck this faggot
>gets in other lane to pass me
>speed up and head into the lane hes going in
>get bored and let him through
>flip him off laughing as he passes

Fucking faggit nobody shines their brights at me lucky I didnt get out the car and bust his fucking head open
>>
>>13815409
>>13816039
>>13816100
>Being in the right lane coming up on a particularly busy entrance ramp in the first place

That's what's basically retarded here. Anyway, it's not that hard to work with people getting on. The fact people make it hard is how traffic jams up. This is one of those things that requires a degree of cooperation and to be sure the reason we'll all be forced to the driverless car singularity some day. Thanks assholes.
>>
File: 1291513164404.jpg (179 KB, 325x958) Image search: [Google]
1291513164404.jpg
179 KB, 325x958
>>13818486
Th' fuck. Like, are you that sensitive to headlights you can't handle them in the daylight? Anyway you've got places like Sweden who made it law to have them on iirc. Those places are smart. At worst it increases your visibility pretty greatly the moment a shadow or bridge or cloud cover enters the equation. Not uncommon phenomena while driving.
>>
>>13816408
Maybe hoopty was a more appropriate word? It was a tax refund car for sure.

"Igotsta spend all 3300$ ona new whip better budget 2k fo rymz"
>>
>>13820792

So I should spend my entire time on the highway in the left lane despite driving at the speed limit?

I get over when I can, but I don't rush to get over when it's not safe to. The yield sign is there for a reason.
>>
>>13820048

But you pit them into the wall and all of a sudden YOU'RE the bad guy according to the cops and the insurance company.
>>
>be me, on highway
>my exit is coming up, in in 2nd to last right lane
>my exit is after a junction, so the far right lane merges into the 2nd to last lane (my lane)
>Suddenly headlights in rearview
>im doing 75, and this guy is coming up on my like a rocket
>turns into the right lane which is currently force merging into mine
>running out of road, he's half way on the shoulder now trying to pass me
>lolnope.jpg
>speed up and match him
>he realizes he's running out of room and slams on his brakes into the next lane

He tried to follow me but missed the exit. Oh well.
>>
File: 1350889397932.png (79 KB, 220x243) Image search: [Google]
1350889397932.png
79 KB, 220x243
>driving 80mph
>switch lanes
>brotruck behind me gets mad for some reason even though there's 2 car spaces between us
>he tailgates and high beams me for like 5 miles
>i have tinted windows all around
>>
> Car behind me flashes lights
> Turns on steady Bright's
> Flip up rearview mirror
> Moves to try to assault side mirrors
> Press power folding mirrors switch
> Hear horn
> Barely hear horn over radio
> Can't see trailing vehicle anymore but imagine them to be mad
>>
>turning left at light
>dude in work truck in front of me
>I turn into the closest lane he turned into the farthest lane
>as i drive pass he shouting out his window at me
>confused
>shrug and laugh
>sends him into a fury
>starts following me
>turn into starbucks
>get out and laugh more
>he speeds off booty flustered.

Still don't know what I did.
>>
this happened to me about 2 weeks ago

>going my usual route through a small town
>whole town is practically just one long road
>at a fair distance approaching gas station and see a pile up of cars in the opposite lane
>an old Mercedes is sitting horizontally across that lane and is trying to get into my lane
>she still has more than enough space to turn out in front of me
>she doesnt move
>i continue on since right of way and i cant stop on a main road and give way to her
>just as i finally approach she tries to finish her turn and almost hits the side of my car
>i have to go off into the parking lane for a moment to avoid getting t-boned
>pull back onto road and shes finally turned onto the road and let the pile up of 20 cars on the other side go
>she's tailgating me hard and flipping me off and shouting at me
>i'm doing the exact speed limit
>she almost taps my bumper
>foot off the accelerator and let my speed roll down a bit
>shes just screaming even more and using her horn
>she loses it and over takes me despite a double line for no over taking
>the Merc can barely get up to speed with me even though i'm under the limit
>she swings back in front of me but almost takes off the front of my car
>let her experience my horn
>she gets up to speed and then some
>she speeds off and pulls over ahead
>she was in that much of a rush to get to a destination that was walking distance from that gas station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMNlAbUeTuk

vid related is like how my horn is. using my horn feels so good for some reason.
>>
>>13821052
>So I should spend my entire time on the highway in the left lane despite driving at the speed limit?

Perfect example of being hard-headed. If you see people getting on and the timing isn't great, get over if you can. Then if you want, get back over. Two lane roads you obviously should get back over.
>>
What is it with the huge difference in how fast people speed from city to city, state to state, province to province, etc?

I'm from Richmond which is near Vancouver. The limit is 50 and you will get tailgated if you're going 70, as most people are doing 80. And it's not like there's a lack of police here, either. Seriously, there's cops everywhere and they speed too (but they will still pull you over if you're clearly speeding in the middle of the day or in the rain). Yet, if I go to Vancouver, no one speeds. Ever. People sometimes go under the limit, even when there's not an insane amount of traffic backing shit up. On one of the roads connecting Vancouver to West Van, the limit is 60 and even if there's no fucking traffic, people won't even go 70. The fuck?

Don't get me started about Alberta. Everyone was going 150 on the highway on the way in, but once I got to Edmonton, everyone was doing 10 under the speed limit in the middle of fucking summer. It's probably the shitty roads, but who knows.

I really hate driving in Richmond when the Chinese people are being stupid, which is almost all the time. Seriously, they will just ignore your right of way at any given chance, then they'll back into your car in the parking lot and not leave a note. And when you got to that parking lot, you were signaling for a spot while someone else backed out, and Sum Dum Chingbo will floor his bottom-of-the-line BMW into the spot and pretend to not speak English when you confront him.

I can't think of any stories right now because I don't get road rage very often at all in my Jaguar. I witness tons of stupidity but I forget about it pretty soon after it happens, even though it happens day in, day out.
>>
Oh, fuck me. This thread.

>Be me and brother in brother's K5.
>Bro put so. Much. MONEY into this truck to bomb the nastiest logging trails he could find.
>Still drives it on the street, because he has no fucks.
>Get sent to store for replacement booze after little nephews knock over liquor cabinet at Christmas party.
>ride with bro in monster truck.
>Take backroads because fuck the highway right now.
>See pack of melanin-enhanced ape-descendants in 90's impala swerve in front of us from side street
>bro dodges around, raps exhaust at them.
>Assume they're tailgating, can't tell. Truck is too high.
>Suddenly, impala appears in front of us and brake checks.
>bro stops in time.
>Truck is so high, rear bumper is straddling their trunk and level with the rear windshield.
>bro revs glorious 350 sbm.
>They run like hell and cut down next side street.
>laugh for the rest of the night.
>>
>>13821952
>tfw live in richmond
>tfw automatically switch lanes when behind a 90s/2000s corolla or camry
>tfw stuck in traffic because people can't zipper merge
>tfw stuck in traffic because people can't take the S curves on 91 at speed and slam on the brakes
>tfw stuck in traffic because people don't roll in congestion, and just start/stop
>tfw there are parking spots at aberdeen mall, except it takes you 30 minutes to get to them because nobody there can park
fuck this city
>>
>bikefag
>filtering is legal here, filter to front
>riced out shitbox on one side, ""custom"" mustang on the other
>just filter in front of the mustang because he left more space
>BOTH of them took it as a personal fucking insult that i would dare filter
>as soon as it turns green, the shitbox floors it, i accelerate normally which is faster than bot of them regardless, and the mustang floors it AND SWERVES INTO THE OTHER FUCKING LANE MID INTERSECTION
>both of them try to hoon past me on a straightaway with no turns for 5 miles
>slightly turn my wrist and blow past both of them
>sitting at light later because bike is 2light to trip sensor
>mustang makes a right turn, shitbox behind me revving at me, hi-beams on, and sleeping on the horn
>drive into neighborhood, shitbox still behind me revving and honking at 11 at fucking night
>pull into different street, park in some guys driveway
>hop off and do the "are you not entertained" pose at the guy
>mexican flips me off
>pick up a rock and quickly walk to his car
>he stats to speed off but stalls out
>knock his sideview off, kick the shit out of his door
>he finally starts to book it out, throw rock and smack the back of his car
>get rock and put back in guys yard
>guy standing in his window with no shirt on and watching something on TV, watching this shit play out
>wave at him, he waves back, drive home

i fucking hate when faggots take me splitting up to them as an invitation to race
i will fucking beat you, why bother, fuck off
>>
>>13822057
Dude, fuck it all to hell.

They really can't fucking zipper merge. There's always some retard at a full stop on the side of the road. And don't get me started on Aberdeen. They have people to HELP YOU PARK now there.

What car do you drive? I bet I've seen you around a lot. I'm always driving somewhere.
>>
>>13822119
I bet you have seen me. Because I drive a W204 C-class. :^)

>Vancouver's best car to blend in

>but how many have 6MTs?! If you see some asshole sitting at the lights without his brakes on, it's me.
>>
File: 20151003_190636.jpg (896 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151003_190636.jpg
896 KB, 2048x1152
>>13822135
Oh jeez... hahaha, the rite-of-passage Richmond car.

What color?

Look out for me. Black Jaguar with chrome arches. Holla if you see me
>>
>college does drivers ed
>they always drive slowly
>2 lane road, will just ride around them
>they slam on the brakes as soon as i do every time

fuck off m8 sign says 25 and you are doing 10 i got shit to do go learn elsewhere
>>
>>13822148
Silver :^))))
>>
>>13821490
>tfw no tinted windshield
>>
>>13822148
There's a pizza delivery guy that does his deliveries in one of those, in a bit worn condition tho
>>
>>13822184
Alright. Promise you won't go using those brake lights, ya hear?

I bet one day we'll both be parked at Public Market, separated by either a beat up LS400 or a brand new A4, and on that day we shall grab bubble tea
>>
>>13822195
It ain't me. Mine's in good nick and I never leave ANYthing on the seats. If it's the grey one, literally fuck that guy, he's arab and neglects the fuck out of the car.

Funny though, since I was considering doing some delivery driving. I figured I'd be the only one doing it in a jag...
>>
>>13822196
>RPM
yuss
>>
>>13822200
I live in South Australia, but funny you mention a grey one, the one I've seen around is grey as well
>>
>>13822247
ever seen an mr2 driving around Mount Lofty?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4McT-44m_x4
>>
>>13822247
Oh, haha

The one I was talking about is dented all over and clearly sprayed with wal*mart fucking tier paint that doesn't match AT ALL. Everything inside is broken and there's garbage all over the car. Makes me uneasy. I think I'll steal his left license plate light cover next time I see him, since that's basically all I'm missing.
>>
>>13813349
lil dick pussy
>>
>>13822263
Do it, take it. It seems he doesn't take care of it, probably wouldn't even notice it missing
>>
>>13822254
Not yet, is it a ghost of jimmy?
>>
>>13822299
True, and it's tempting. But then I'd be a deadbeat like he inevitably is, and that doesn't sound at all appealing.

Maybe I'll just key over the sprayed patch so he has to get it done right
>>
>>13822312
Just visit and call up some wrecking yards and you could probably find the part you're missing eventually. Is it an expensive car to keep running?
>>
>>13822346
To keep running? No, not at all. These things are indestructible. The only things that will fuck you over are the sensors, which have such a long service life that many people straight up forget to replace them and are left with a non-cranking engine. It's a $100 fix.

To keep it beautiful is another story. I personally love washing it all the time and replacing every part early. It has 260,000 KM on it so it has some wear over the years, naturally, but I'm a motivated owner who's totally bonded to the car.

There's no more pick N pulls here, unfortunately. The last one was shut down in August. I don't know where else to go, really.
>>
>>13822359
I was thinking of getting a jag, but I have a feeling it would have too expensive to keep running/fixing up in Australia.

If you really want to get the missing piece I could check out a few pick and pull yards near me and get it for you and post it to you, and you re-inverse me the cost of buying it and postage
>>
Driver stereotypes time:

>Asians
Slow erratic drivers, unpredictable, give no shits about their cars. I suspect their docile nature makes then even worse drivers because they can't commit when they need to.
>Blacks
Think they're always in the right, either not paying attention or not caring about other drivers. They will literally pull out of a parking lot and cross a 5 lane street perpendicularly without waiting for an opening in traffic and expect everyone else to stop for them.
>Mexicans
Depends on the area, generally good drivers overall, but the ones that are bad are so terribly awful that they make the entire race a stereotype. Most likely to crash into a parked car or try to reverse into you and most likely to try to scam insurance and drive uninsured.
>Women
Always talking on a phone or texting. Always distracted. Incapable of making quick decisions.Only learned how to drive well enough to pass their licensing test.
>Lexus drivers
These 'people' are the absolute worst drivers of any make stereotype. Luxury goes to their heads and they start believing no one else but them matters.
>Subaru WRX drivers
Manchild between the ages of 18-30, doesn't actually know how to shift or drive his car properly, definitely deals drugs.
>Old people Type A
Have reached a point in their lives where they literally have no shits left to give. Drive at least 25% over the sped limit at all times and usually even higher than that. Generally bro as fuck and somehow seem to have retained their reflexes and mental acuity. Typically widowed or divorced older gentlemen.
>Old people Type B
Drive extremely cautiously because reflexes and eyesight are shot. Hunched over the steering wheel and often can barely see over it. Drive considerably under the speed limit. Typically women.

Who else you got /o/?
>>
>>13822379
Dude that would be the tits if you'd actually. I'm missing my interior sunroof panel trim too, the small piece.

I think it would be perfect for Australia. You don't have to worry about winter tires, salt, electric coolant pump denying you hot air, shitty battery that can't turn your car over in the cold... And fucking rust. Not that these cars rust, though, the only place they do is the rear arches, and it's very easy to contain. I can totally help you buy one if you are serious. I helped another anon get a V8 jaguar and he fell madly in love with it.

Hit me up [email protected] and we can chat!
>>
>>13822422
I sent the email, I'd probably reply back tomorrow some time, got a busy day tomorrow
>>
>people get mad after being overtaken
what the fuck is wrong with these idiots lmao
>>
>>13806993

Was he in a Jeep grand Cherokee? I bet he was in a Jeep.
>>
File: ss (2014-09-16 at 01.17.27).png (21 KB, 991x328) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-09-16 at 01.17.27).png
21 KB, 991x328
>>13808463
reminder
>>
>>13816718
You should have Trayvon'd his ass.
>>
I had this happened to me a few times.

First time I was legit scared/mad about the idiot driving 10 below speed limit then getting mad and being cunt for passing him.

Second time I was just plain mad.

Third time I was prepared. Had a .22 handgun and shot the fuckers Windows out dude slammed on his brakes thought I hit him or something LOL then once he realized I shot his Windows he fucking books it to catch up to me try and get my plates or something. I step on it and leave the fucker felt fucking great.

Still waiting on the fourth nigger to shoot up. Maybe I'll aim for tires so they don't know until they pull over
>>
>11pm on a friday night
>friend is driving along highway
>come around corner and suddenly there's some shitty suzuki shitbox in front of us
>they're doing 30km/h under the limit and struggling to stay between the lines
>drunk driver more than likely seeing how quiet the roads are
>we end up right behind him
>reach over and spam train horn friend had put in a week earlier
>guy gets super pissed and tries to brake check us
>friends overtakes him and we speed off laughing
>guy in shitbox spends 30 seconds trying to catch up to us and flashing his highbeams before he gives up
>>
File: eurobeat_intensifies.jpg (47 KB, 582x428) Image search: [Google]
eurobeat_intensifies.jpg
47 KB, 582x428
Not really a road rage story, just a dumbass inexperienced driver story.

>Be me
>Be living in regional Queensland, Australia
>Be trying to buy a car to replace my 1991 Mitsubishi Lancer (Mirage) that's on its last legs
>Go to dealerships
>Test-drive stuff
>Eventually settle on a little independent dealership's 2003 Toyota Corolla Conquest for 4200AUD (inc. registration, a/c re-gas and third-party personal insurance)
>Dealer wants me to pay him in cash up-front, since it makes things easier for him and he doesn't like dealing with online banking
>Agree, ask if I can drive the Corolla to the bank to get the money out
>He agrees
>Puts dealer plates on the car
>I pull out of the dealership and head into town
>Going pretty well
>Car handles fantastically for what's basically an FWD econobox
>Decide to take the low-traffic route to the bank that goes past my old high school
>It's near lunch time
>As I pass the school, a 180SX with P plates on it shoots out of a narrow side-street onto the main two-way two-lane road I'm on
>He's looking to turn across my path, and only sees me coming (and stops) as he's already well into my lane
>There's no traffic coming the other way on the main street
>Not enough space to brake fully
>Keep cool, immediately swerve right around the P-plater
>Driver and passenger look downright mortified as I pass

Novice highschool-age drivers need at least one good scare like that, I think. Helps cut down the invincibility complex so many of them seem to have.
>>
>>13820048
>that hand sticking out of the window
SO fucking tempting, my god.
>>
>>13806993
>commuting home
>highway comes to a stop
>three miles from exit i need
>fuck
>in far right lane
>assholes keep using the shoulder to blow past everyone
>get tired of said assholes, so hug shoulder and lane
>guy behind me in nissan rogue pulls to my side and says, "thanks for doing that, people are dicks. Can i just ride on the shoulder next to you?"
>letsdodis.jpeg
>within a few minutes, someone in a honda odyssey drives up and sees the rogue blocking them
>honks the horn, throwing hands up in the air
>guy gets out of his van
>short, frail looking 50+ year old with glasses and a beard
>starts yelling at guy in rogue
>i yell, "you wait like everyone else, asshole"
>he turns to me and starts screaming
>i pull e brake and get out of car
>wearing a tanktop, so he can see that i'm fit. and a half foot taller than his short ass
>i point at him and say, "get back in your fucking car and wait like everyone else"
>he mumbles something and does it

Closest i ever came to putting someone in a guillotine.
>>
>be driving busy highway in the middle of the city
>speed limit 55, cruise set to 64
>make typical left-lane pass, obeying rules of the road etc
>fucker in a shitbox Grand Cherokee blows up behind me at about 85
>he tailgates while I'm passing this bigass van even though I'm going 9 over the limit
>move back to middle lane sooner than usual to let this dumbfuck by
>give him the finger as he goes by
>he immediately gets in front of me and brakechecks
Mind you this is busy-ass rush hour traffic around Rochester NY
>whatever dick, I'll just pass you
>move into left lane and he immediately slides over and takes off
>gives me the finger as he goes
Whatever dude
>>
>>13823095
>Novice highschool-age drivers need at least one good scare like that, I think. Helps cut down the invincibility complex so many of them seem to have.
It's not just new drivers, it's all of them that do stupid shit like talk on their phones or not look before pulling out.
Great thing about having a 400hp car is how quickly it accelerates because I can scare the shit out of people that pull out of places without looking out for oncoming traffic.

My neighborhood is down a 4 lane road that connects to a highway and there's a Walmart right on the corner with 2 exits onto the 4 lane road. Every day I turn from the highway onto the 4 lane road and there's usually a dumbass every time puling out of one of those exits and turning left to go across my lane to go out to the highway, usually without looking.
I absolutely love just dropping a gear and gunning my car directly at them when I see they're not paying attention and watch them shit themselves through the driver side window as they see my car barreling towards them only to see me dart around the back of their car and continue on my path.
It's probably bad that I do this but fuck them, maybe they'll learn to look for oncoming cars before blindly pulling out after they get a scare like that.
>>
File: cunts.jpg (43 KB, 1421x740) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
43 KB, 1421x740
>>13823351
Also another one that wasn't road rage but very cunty on their part and rage on my part:
>be living in apartments during university
>complex has a gated parking garage (pic)
>keypad to open the gate is away from the gate (K)
>pull up to keypad, open gate
>3 melanin enhanced girls walking to their car with grocery bags in visitor parking cross in front of my car while gate is open
>their friend says something to them, they stop to talk back
>gate starts closing
>areyoufuckingshittingme.jpg
>I mad. Open the gate again.
>They're still just standing there talking, showing no intention of moving
>hellno.mp4
>now I really mad
>In neutral, put my pedal down and release the full bellows of my throaty, frame shaking, soul punching V8
>3 cuntketeers jump out of their shoes and run out of the way thinking my car is about to flatten them
>one of them even drops her grocery bags
>calmly roll over her cabbage and vegetables or whatever the fuck it was with a smile as they yell at me in full apemode
>roll through gate that closes after me
>park on the second floor
>look down, they're still there presumably waiting for me
>take the second floor building access bridge and never see them again
>>
>>13823271
wow you sound like a cunt
>>
File: tumblr_mojx8wYSOY1rw3flto9_500.gif (852 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mojx8wYSOY1rw3flto9_500.gif
852 KB, 500x281
>>13822027
>melanin-enhanced ape-descendants
>>
>>13823271

you sound like the kid who reminded the teacher to give everyone homework
>>
what does /o/ think about people who drive in the wrong direction in garages and similar? i hate them, have a couple of stories of such tards but my favourite one is when a short bold wannabe gangsta idiot with cheap blond bimbo in a Porsche Panamera kept driving in the wrong direction. He first came in the wrong lane and i just stopped in front of him. He got pissed but went backwards, he immediately went into another lane(underground garage which has one way in criss cross setup) and again ran into me. This time he starts reving and tried to force me backwards and i just ignored him and went closer to him. You could see him getting boiling red and he was probably planning to come outside but he noticed there were two of us in the car. He again went backwards while the bimbo was laughing her ass off. There is too much of such fucktards on roads where i live
>>
>>13822396
>Lexus driver
I bought an ES300 from an old lady who had her license taken away because it had less miles and was cheaper than a comparable econobox and I enjoy having ass-warmers in the winter.

Anyone who thinks it's the pinnacle of luxury or the fastest car on the road is brain-dead or suffering from a melanin overdose, I see it as just another $1800 commuter car.
>>
File: 1409290293435.png (355 KB, 555x770) Image search: [Google]
1409290293435.png
355 KB, 555x770
>>13817482
pls no bully
>>
>>13812355
Not road rage but similar situation
>On my way home from gig
>Go full retard and run a red into a 7 way intersection
>Enter the thunderdome
>Hit some guy's 2000 Civic
>Left side is fucked, headlight is out, exhaust system detached from car, windows broke, front grill came out, most likely frame damage
>My based S70 lost a little paint on the front right corner of the bumper.
>Insurance company deemed his car totaled and gave him $700
>My premiums went up by $30
>>
Oh, I got one for this.

>be me, driving my CHEVAY SILVERAYDO
>Speed limit goes from 55mph to 45mph
>slow down like a reasonable fucking person
>suddenly a big flatbed Ford f-650 wrecker flies by at 60 plus
>OK, whatever, not my problem
>no shoulders, just a 4 lane road, 2 lanes each direction, with an emergency lane in the middle between (fucking south Carolina)
>wrecker pulls into emergency lane, only lightson are brake lights
>continue on my way in the right most lane, gas station approaching on the right
>cruise set at 45, then when I'm almost on top of this guy, he turns across to go into this gas station
>no turn signals not even his "fuck you I'm special emergency flashers"
>stab the brakes for all I'm worth, truck noses down like a bucking horse, my shit goes flying onto the floor
>literally his flatbeds edge disappears under my hood line as he finishes pulling into gas station
>barely avoid him but my heart is beating outta my fucking chest, had my breath held for another 10 seconds after I drove by
>yell like I'm going super saiyan, don't blow the horn because I'm already past him
>pull into next gas station and just sit there and have a smoke while trying to not turn around and have a confrontation because that's solve nothing

Like, I don't get it, no turn signals, no flashers, hell he was behind me, he knew there were no cars for a quarter mile behind me. And this is the guy who gets to drive a class 6 wrecking ball and tow disabled vehicles. Just, what the fuck.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.