[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here speak Chinese? I'm interested in upgrading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Anyone here speak Chinese? I'm interested in upgrading the stock headlights in my 2012 Suzuki SX4 and found these ones here http://world.taobao.com/item/39663323086.htm?fromSite=main&ns=1# . The problem is, I don't speak Chinese and have no idea how to go about purchasing these let alone if they would bolt on to and be electrically compatible with my American SX4.
>>
I like the looks of these better, but they are in India and don't ship to the states.
>>
It's gonna look half as good, melt your wires, and disintegrate.
>>
>>13652343
what makes you say that? Most stuff is made in China nowadays anyway, and I've had good experiences with HID kits from Hong Kong in the past
>>
File: 1438669276454.jpg (64 KB, 479x673) Image search: [Google]
1438669276454.jpg
64 KB, 479x673
How I feel reading that god-awful website
>>
ayyyyy
fellow SX4 owner here
2007 AWD 5spd hatchback
>>
>>13652361
Sick! I just bought a 2012 AWD Hatchback 6spd. It's back at the dealership right now though for a recall fix. They gave me an Audi Q5 quattro TDI rental, that thing is nuts
>>
File: sx4night.jpg (348 KB, 821x1095) Image search: [Google]
sx4night.jpg
348 KB, 821x1095
google "taobao middleman"

There might be some extra fees.

had to say farewell to my SX4 thanks to that shitty Nissan CVT. She was a blast to drive though.
>>
File: sx4-4.jpg (84 KB, 936x703) Image search: [Google]
sx4-4.jpg
84 KB, 936x703
Up next for mods, lift kit and some beefier tires
>>
>>13652336
These are illegal and unsafe. Stay with your stock headlights.
>>
>>13652336
Yeah there are services that act as a go between for you and taobao. I think Bhiner or something like that is one. You actually can't buy from taobao unless you have a Chinese bank account or something. Good luck champ.
>>
>>13652336
Absolutely the dimmest pieces of shit LED money can buy.

Also, they look like they're made in a filthy Shanghai alleyway by 11 yr old children who smoke cigarettes. Actually, they probably are.

Waste your money however you like OP, just saying.
>>
Upgrade them for what purpose?
Better looks?
Better high-beams?
Better low-beams?
>>
>>13653502
>Waste your money however you like OP
Except he can't. Vehicle lighting isn't a toy for him to play with.
>>
>>13653517
Better [spoiler]steel[/spoiler] beams
>>
>>13654952
They might get in contact with jetfuel from chemtrails, better be careful.
>>
use an agent like bhiner, they'll translate the page for you and communicate to the seller
>>
>>13654967
No, he should just forget about this bullshit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.