[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking to put some new wheels on my car before the end of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Looking to put some new wheels on my car before the end of the year. Wanna do something different than Torq Thrusts and I really like the pro touring look some please throw up some recommendations.
>>
what car.
>>
>>
>>13649770
every pro-touring build uses those wheels
>>
are you looking for lightweight or just something different?
>soft 8's look good on fucking everything but they are heavy
>>
>>13650053
This, soft 8s are god tier looks but heavy as fuck. D windows are the same way. If only they made aero race wheels in larger than 15" and DOT compliant
>>
WATANABES
>>
>>13650016
Probably because they work well and look good

>>13650053
>>13650071
Soft 8s look like you took the wheels off your boat trailer and put them on your car, for a steel wheel why would you ever use them over a stock smoothie or some Bassetts
>>
>>13650131
> Implying I didn't out soft 8s on my boat trailer
>>
>>13649142
Get factory type steel wheels in about any size you want as far and height and width these days. Do that, paint them the same color as the car and put the correct mopar dog dish center caps in place and you will have something sharp. That or real halibrands or minilites that fit -- good luck on those.
>>
File: Bird.jpg (70 KB, 800x315) Image search: [Google]
Bird.jpg
70 KB, 800x315
>>13650053
>soft 8's look good on fucking everything

ehhh
>>
File: roadwarrior81.jpg (125 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
roadwarrior81.jpg
125 KB, 1024x768
>>13650738
mmmhmm
>>
>>13650131
I think smoothies look like shit 90 percent of the time. Soft 8s do look similar to stock style steelies but slightly more stylized.

Also they are cheap as fugg and, at least in my application, there are very few stock/stock replacement wheels that fit easily.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.