[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the best way to do an oil flush? Alot of people say seafoam,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1444683178226.jpg (45 KB, 330x238) Image search: [Google]
1444683178226.jpg
45 KB, 330x238
Whats the best way to do an oil flush? Alot of people say seafoam, or MMO, and I heard of an old farmers trick of kerosene. Ive personally been thinking about adding a quart of diesel to my crankcase, and letting it idle for an hour.

Insider Tricks General
Lets hear what you know, that they dont want you to know.
>>
>>13648652
>that they dont want you to know
Learn these 3 simple tricks to oil changing!
Mechanics hate him!
>>
I do a shit ton of wheel bearings and if you have a good grease gun, you can rekove the abs sensor in gm and dodge hubs and load them with a good grease. It turns cheap china shit into 200k mile parts.
>>
Petroleum is ingredient that cleans so diesel probably won't do shit. Stick with the can of snake oils.
>>
>>13648665
Are they...
Remove plug and filter
Wait
Install plug filter and oil
>>
>>13648674
Diesel fuel has alot of unique detergents from the refinery to keep diesel fuel systems clean. It should work the same for oil gallerys.
>>
Best stuff for cleaning and protecting leather is a good smelling sunscreen, I do this every year and my pleather and dash look new.
>>
>>13648652
who the fuck makes the water grey and the land blue?
>>
Acetone+trans fluid > than any canned pen oil.
>>
On an unrelated note, does anyone expect the Trans-Pacific Partnership to eliminate vehicle import tariffs between member nations?

I would cream myself if jap companies were able to undercut American companies by offering cheaper trucks due to no more 25% tariff. Also we need to import more kei cars and other JDM quirks without the absurd regulations banning them
>>
>>13648731
People dumb enough to make that image in the first place.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.