[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>About to enter roundabout >Floor it at the last second
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /o/ - Auto

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1442446286594.png (183 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1442446286594.png
183 KB, 1280x720
>About to enter roundabout
>Floor it at the last second to get away from some retard in a Civic tailgating me and playing rap at obnoxious volumes
>He catches up since I slowed down after on the next road and tries to race me starting from about 30mph
>He floors it, I just downshift to 5th and give it half throttle
>He's falling behind despite his engine screaming; I'm just deliberately matching his speed to annoy him
>In 2nd gear he couldn't get past me in 5th
>Brake because a car was ahead of me. Was going to stop at about 65 (ended up at 60 before I braked) as I'm not going to endanger other people doing this shit regardless.
It's worth noting most people do 50-55 on this street but still
>Retard keeps going until he hits about 90 in a 35
The speed limit goes up to 55 after that road but this nigga's doing 90 in a fucking 35.

Now the reason this is so fucking stupid on his part is both lanes merge and then that merges onto a highway so at his speed he'd have no way of yielding to traffic to get onto it whereas at 60 I could have easily done so. Bet he's texting all of his buddies while still driving about how he beat me in a race

I'm not going to mention what I drive to avoid arguments and benchracing but it's not a Mustang and has a sub-5 second 0-60.

The point is what possesses people to go to incredibly dangerous lengths to race people that they have 0 chance of beating? I mean I'm down for a little competition but I'm not going to go 3x the speed limit, especially if other cars are on the road.
Also be sure to like and subscribe
>>
>>13648311
Op is clearly a sissy
>are u secretly wearing panties again?
All this rationalization about how he beat you because you ran out of balls before you ran out of horsepower
Real racing on the street from my experience is about 80% balls 30% horsepower
Long story short you lost to a civic and he probably made your boipussy wet
> 2015
> worried about merging
> not not using the lane reserved for ballets (the shoulder)

Git gud
>>
>>13648355
Ballers*
Fuk
Freudian phones!
>>
>>13648355
>balls meme
OP was pretty clearly just fucking around and not really serious.
>>
>>13648364
I-I w-wasn't even r-racing u
>>
>>13648355
There was no shoulder; it's hard to explain but it's an EXTREMELY accident prone spot due to poor planning. If I wanted to win I'd have just dropped it in 2nd from the start, if I wanted to keep going in 5th I couldn't anyway because there was a car coming up in my lane and the Civic was still lined up with me.

>80+30=100
And no, street racing is typically a contest of actual speed between two cars in the same or a similar class. It's entirely possible to do that without posing a considerable risk to yourself or others but I'm not going to kill people to indulge some kid

>>13648386
If I was in 5th gear it's pretty clear I wasn't taking it seriously
>>
>>13648400
>And no, street racing is typically a contest of actual speed between two cars in the same or a similar class. It's entirely possible to do that without posing a considerable risk to yourself or others but I'm not going to kill people to indulge some kid

Well that's if you're making sure it's clear instead of just being subhumans playing Chicken on public roads
>>
at night one time i signalled left at a round about by mistake, but then i went straight ahead

the guys behind me overtook me then one of them popped out the window and started making rude hand gestures

just had to get that off my chest
>>
How buttblasted do you need to be to make a thread like this?
>>
>>13648411
How buttblasted do you have to be to make a post like this?
>>
>>13648311
>be me
>drive Unbadged Taurus sho
>let people like you do this to me all the time
Tbh if you don't want to race I won't race. But you don't see me blogging about it.
>>
>>13648417
Again, see
>The point is what possesses people to go to incredibly dangerous lengths to race people that they have 0 chance of beating?

Also 80% of this board is blogging
>>
>>13648425
>0%chance of beating
For me I drive a sleeper so it's not exactly like that. But when I roll up in my girlfriends Altima next to a hellcat I'm going to see what he can do.
Sure I might not do it exactly how you described, but from personal experience I only fun it when I'm sure the are around and in front of me is clear.
It's the next best thing since I can't drive it, you know?
>>
>>13648475
Fair enough but what I was saying was the situation was way too dangerous to really get invested into it
>>
>>13648311

ITT buttblasted burgerboy gets chopped by some ricer in a civic.
>>
>>13648479
I get that, but what I was getting at was he wanted to do the same to you, he just wasn't as intelligent about it.
Sure he could've killed and or maimed someone, but tbh, until he gets close to/does it, he's likely not going to learn.
I dd'd a truck without airbags for my first vehicle so i learned defensive driving pretty easily. it also made transitioning to cars with mods easier.
my experience with civic drivers is they live off saying they "beat" better cars because the better car was driving smarter.
>>
File: 1414461459269.jpg (196 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1414461459269.jpg
196 KB, 900x600
>>13648311
>inb4 OP was driving a Renault Twingo
>>
>>13648506
How many times are you going to post this?

>>13648507
>People using rational logic on MY imageboard
This makes me uncomfortable
>>
>>13648541
i literally drove myself into poverty for my cars.
you learn how to be rational after that.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.